Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am really interested what we do on trainings except defence? I mean after one year you would expect something. Anything....

JoaquinJoaquin

4 away fixtures in a row.
Be about the end for Ole after those, whether Woodward likes it or not. The yes man will have to go if we don't win in any of those (which is more realistic than winning them) as we could well be in the relegation zone.

DBeckham77

He is an awful manager isn’t he? Why is it so hard to score goals? Something has to be done, we won’t survive this season in the premier league, we are that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I have serious question and i am not joking here. Would some part time amateur manager from league 5 or 6 be worse than Ole( not saying that he would be better but would he be worse)?

hobbers

A nice preview of what to expect from the rest of the festive season this.

Awful football. Awful, horrible, ultra-negative, cowardly football.

Norwich and Bournemouth are going to absolutely love playing us.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

Spurs and City in December I think, so two decent performances then.

el3mel

Tactical masterclass tonight. Think today showed the signs why after 5 years he'll turn out like Fergie.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

This. Absolutely embarrassing.

Eddy_JukeZ

Get rid of him asap.

Never mind scoring goals. We barely take shots out there.

The worst manager we've had post SAF comfortably.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Lingard as lone striker really was absolutely inspired.

Christ, how can a win feel so empty? He hasn’t got a clue, he’s got no idea how to turn this around. The worst thing was that they actually looked the better team, Lingard effort aside did we actually create a chance from open play? Absolute shite. Woodward needs sacking for letting it come to this too, fecking idiot.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
We looked like a Jose Mourinho team tonight; parking the bus and hoping to hit on the counter.

Ole has caved.

dove

Get rid of him asap.

Never mind scoring goals. We barely take shots out there.

The worst manager we've had post SAF comfortably.
Not even worth a debate, he is probably one of the worst we had in history of the club.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The football is an eyesore. The last six years have killed my spirit.

edgecutter

Can someone please tell me why he should remain? And don't tell me it's because he made good signings. It doesn't take a genius to know AWB and HM would improve us and we paid over the odds for both.

We still can't score more than 1 goal and even getting 1 goal is becoming ever increasingly difficult.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Parking the bus, holding on for dear life for the whole 2nd half to get a smash and grab win vs Partizan... I'm not having it one bit, he's completely clueless.

His ideas seem to be throwing it against the wall and seeing what sticks. 5 at the back with 1 striker and the rest packing out the midfield, that certainly looked good didn't it?

You couldn't hope to create a more defensive set-up if you tried really.

He'll be shown up soon enough.

edgecutter

Parking the bus, holding on for dear life for the whole 2nd half to get a smash and grab win vs Partizan... I'm not having it one bit, he's completely clueless.

His ideas seem to be throwing it against the wall and seeing what sticks. 5 at the back with 1 striker and the rest packing out the midfield, that certainly looked good didn't it?

He'll be shown up soon enough.
He clearly has, we are a laughing stock for keeping him on due to some strange obsession that this isn't his fault.

Ancient Of Days

Predicable tumescent ground hog day Jurassic Park football that isn't going to change any time soon. Every game plays out the exact same way.

We either get a penalty or score through individual brilliance, then sit back or we just play sideways and keep trying the same moves to the wing, until the game ends a draw or the opposition hit us on the break to nick the victory.

ash_86

Good win on a difficult place. Garner , Brandon got valuable minutes. Away curse broken. Roll on to Norwich!!

reddevil702

At least the next manager will have the Europa League to play for when he takes over in Dec or Jan. Ole who apparently understands and knows this club has turned Manchester United into Everton. Massive achievement in 10 months.

Affirmation

It's incredible what a status that has nothing to do with his current occupation gets you, he genuinely might be one of the worst managers we have had in our recent history. I don't know how anyone can support him continuing as manager of this club, this level is clearly beyond him.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
We never looked this bad under Jose.
I meant in terms of playstyle.

Ole has seemingly decided to use Jose's tactics as he feels that will get the most from the squad. At least he has reacted to the poor performances leading up to the Liverpool game. We may not enjoy watching the style of football on show, but it will most likely be more productive. I hope so anyway.

MonkeysMagic

The one question I would ask of the 'keep Ole' contingent is: Do you see him as a manager to get us to title contenders? If not, he has no reasons to be at the helm and we need to move on. Simply hoping that he will 'eventually' turn things around is just wishful thinking when ALL the evidence is to the contrary. But I think that's what we become and a club...just praying for miracles rather then actively pursuing it.

AndyMUFC

tumescent football again but that's not exactly new for this group of players. Desperately needs some more creative players.

Status
Not open for further replies.