g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoaquinJoaquin

When you're a yes man for Woodward and the Glazers and don't get the midfielder we need then you have to expect this.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The worst thing about this result is that there was a glimmer of hope about putting a run together. A bit of momentum, an increase in confidence.

Gone again. Against Bournemouth. Now we go back to expecting to drop points against Brighton and Sheffield Utd.

DRM

The worst thing about this result is that there was a glimmer of hope about putting a run together. A bit of momentum, an increase in confidence.

Gone again. Against Bournemouth. Now we go back to expecting to drop points against Brighton and Sheffield Utd.
That glimmer of hope has bought him more time when in reality we've not improved one iota and it's just delaying the inevitable.

JoaquinJoaquin

Groundhog day again. Until we buy quality it will keep happening.

steffyr2

Remember when there were things to talk about on Redcafe besides how terrible the team was? I wonder if the # of posts have dropped because there's just nothing interesting to say.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Is it possible for a bad manager to become a good one? Ole will probably never be good enough but its typical of our club to support mediocrity.

Untd55

Iit was completely wrong to prioritise defence over attack/midfield in the window. This was a massive mistake by Solskjaer.

Right-back signing would have been fine, but the £80 for Maguire should have been invested further up the pitch. Terrible decision.

Midfield and attack win games, not defence.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Momentum and confidence are all well and good but they will never amount to anything meaningful unless we hire the right manager.

No idea how Ole decided that Periera was good enough to start for United this season. That alone makes me worry for his judgment.

BlahRules

He plays with a number 10 but we don’t have a 10 that can play the role - why do we persist with a 10 I never know.

Shark

@NotShark
I’ve given up saying anything on Ole, sick of repeating myself. Those in support of him at this stage are not worth the time.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
No.

For a couple of days I though he had a chance to turn this around but I was just fooling myself.

BlahRules

Momentum and confidence are all well and good but they will never amount to anything meaningful unless we hire the right manager.

No idea how Ole decided that Periera was good enough to start for United this season. That alone makes me worry for his judgment.
He thought Lingard will be creative fulcrum that we need as our 10. Pereira was a right winger :/

TsuWave

something something long-term plan, something something united dna, something something back the manager

what a joke :lol:

hobbers

Tara Ole. A couple of penalties on the road isn't going to override the consistently shit performances.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
No back to back league wins since March now.

What are the excuses today? We never looked like scoring, no pattern to the play and we just make it up as we go.

Sorry to say, but he's an average manager at best.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Tbf Ole did predict Bournemouth have a better offensive front than the stats seem to say. Too bad that yet again its against United when another team breaks its slump. It's almost an open invitation these days : hey guys, been playing like shite? Come play us and break some records while you re at it.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He will never get the same media pressure/criticism as Jose or LVG did because the likes of Neville won’t speak out. He’s completely out of his depth & we’re wasting time persisting with him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
So bad. He's just so bad. Honestly this is Bournemouth for fecksake, they attack teams and often lose 3-5 goals in the process. His insistence on shit players is just jarring. He makes changes too late and its so obvious the players aren't actually coached going forward.

He's gotten away with ridiculous amounts by the media. I'm glad in that regard because he's such a great guy but it's starting to feel more and more like he's out of his depth.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
1 step forward, 1 step backward and back to square one. That is 13 points from 11 PL games, and without back to back wins in PL for last 8 months. We'll surely be in bottom half of PL table and 10 points behind a CL place at end of this week again.

Still showing same problems as ever before, threatening when afforded space and allowed to play on break. But, absolutely no gameplan on how to breakdown a side.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Hopefully on Monday he'll get the lads in, give them a roasting, then work on getting it out wide and cross more. We need to float more balls up for Martial to just get his head on.... The United Way!

DamoK

Bad decision to start young and we turn to a player who hasn't scored since last December when 1-0 down. Says it all really

dove

Ed I know you are reading this, if you sack Ole I will take back everything bad I said about you. Please!

Triple.Threat

Not good enough.

You have got a kid who had been very good playing at left-back what you do. You start Young.

DRM

Meh he's not getting the sack, I'm just bored of this club, manager, players and owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.