Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp00ks11

How much longer do we have to put up with this shit?

Everyone was seduced by two wins against no mark teams
Everyone?

There are plenty of us on this forum who couldn't believe we appointed this clown based off a flukey comeback against PSG. He has no credentials whatsoever to be managing a team this big. In fact if he was sacked tomorrow there wouldn't be a team in our top 3 league's who would want him! He is Molde level, and Molde level only.

OoopsMisclick

Arteta already has somekind of system in place after just 3 games. To make matters worse, he did that during the most busy period of the year...

Ole had a year, still no sign of a system.
Can’t wait for him to leave

Canagel

Bin this useless coach. Arteta is a week in the job and already plays better football than him. And please nobody give us excuses of fatigue we had a extra day of preperation than them.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Everyone?

There are plenty of us on this forum who couldn't believe we appointed this clown based off a flukey comeback against PSG. He has no credentials whatsoever to be managing a team this big. In fact if he was sacked tomorrow there wouldn't be a team in our top 3 league's who would want him! He is Molde level, and Molde level only.
I’ve been anti Solskjaer for ages and have been taking pelters on here

He’s fecking shite

Zen86

They don’t look particularly drilled to me, they just want it more. Our performances are so inconsistent, never know if any player is going to turn up.
They’re not well drilled at all. Just coming right at us and playing like a cup final. We seemingly decided not to bother.

Womp

idiot
I was somewhat on the fence, purely down to hope, but that's me completely off the fence now. You got more progressive managers coming in and imprinting their ideas on the team instantly and getting better and better from that point. You could argue we at best have remained stagnant, gone backwards if you somehow think the early results were in the slightest bit sustainable. We look clueless if we can't counter attack, there is no evidence of players being coached or in game management, over a year into his reign. He has spent a feck ton on the defence and we can't keep a clean sheet for the life of us, I can't remember a single time he was proactive and changed the game with a substitution, he just seems to sit there looking jolly when shite isn't going our way. He needs to go. You have managers like Poch who have shown they can build teams and improve players both collectively and individually, he may not be the man to take us back to the top, but that can be said for any manager. All managers come with risks, he would at least be a huge step in the right direction but instead we are going to dawdle with this decision until it becomes evident to the idiots we got running this club, potentially missing out on the good candidates currently available, which has been the case for years now.

Even if we did see some evidence of progress from Ole, the direction he wants to take this team in isn't where I want to see United. He has an insistence on the United of old etc. The game has changed, that formula simply won't work anymore when you have teams who will have players just as good, who are drilled extremely well. All teams have money, all top teams have top players now. They need to be coached.

He is a legend at the club, no-one should forget that, but his time here as a manager has been nothing short of woeful, he needs to go so we can improve. This complete lack of identity and idea was evident under Jose too, not sure why we are so insistent on making the same mistake again, especially when if anything, given Jose's track record, investing that time in him would have been the smarter thing to do, not in a manager who has a history of failure.

dove

The sooner you lot realise changing the manager won't change a fecking thing the sooner we can stop the toxic atmosphere around the club.
Are you saying manager’s position is useless in football? Liverpool should sack Klopp and save cash then.

SAFMUTD

Yes the football is shit, but most importantly he is building something bigger, the morale is great and the players support him.

No one on the squad is really worried about results because they know whats really important, the transition, the future, rebuilding ManUtd like the old days.

DONTt think, dont question, don’t ask for results or progress right now, it will come just have faith that one day you’ll wake up and this team will be magically playing football.

Thats what being in the Ole in cult is all about.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Between the half time scoreline and having to lie about Pogba in the pre match interview, it’s another bad evening for Ole.

JustAGuest

We are so inconsistent. Regardless of result (even if we somehow turn this around) I can definitely get behind getting in a manager who plays better football. This is not very entertaining.

Acole9

Outstanding
Some of the results he's been getting have been pure luck really. Not through good game management, tactics or coaching.

Sp00ks11

I’ve been anti Solskjaer for ages and have been taking pelters on here

He’s fecking shite
Don't worry pal, we all have been taking pelters. However half the clowns dishing out those pelters would still be happy to have Moyes playing lump ball to Fellaini, while we scrap around mid-table. Because apparently that makes you a better fan.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Was worried seeing Arsenal in the first half against Chelsea because they strangled and smothered them. Done the same to us and scored twice in the process.

Here’s hoping for the hairdryer of all hairdryer treatments in the dressing room because I can’t see anything on the bench that can help. Pereira instead of Lingard is the only one I can see working, maybe Greenwood instead of James but it doesn’t solve the lack of options in the middle and being able to survive their pressing.

Jev

It's hard not to see the occasional good performance as a fluke when we can look this tame. Today, you feel like we could play for 10 hours without scoring. We really don't know how to open a defence, and the fact that we're not even showing signs of improvement is damning for Ole.

El Zoido

/sigh

I don’t like to keep defending Ole, but it’s not *just* him. Our set piece attacking and defending is so bad, that’s on him and the coaching staff. But these players are SO dumb, even without a coach they should be able to manage their game. General game-reading and decision-making is truly atrocious.

Roboc7

Arsenal are being coached to play like City, we’ve been coached to play like Molde.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Theres a plethora of evidence around us where teams with new managers are improving to extents that no one expected. But we can't? Ole is our only hope? Hilarious.

Paul_Scholes18

The key here though is to think through the next guy and get someone that suit the players we have and what we want to do in the future regarding transfers. No more random appointments that then claim to need 5-6 windows before they can get us to play decent football.

RUCK4444

So predictable the same posters in here, and in every thread, ready to jump on Ole’s back when the game isn’t even over yet.

Having a good manager doesn’t mean that other team cannot have a good half against us ffs.

Key players missing in midfield, and when I say ‘key players’ I mean the only two who are any feckin good.

Di Maria's angel

Some of the results he's been getting have been pure luck really. Not through good game management, tactics or coaching.
Newcastle, for instance. I said it at the time, we were shite and so lucky they gifted us three goals.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
So predictable the same posters in here, and in every thread, ready to jump on Ole’s back when the game isn’t even over yet.

Having a good manager doesn’t mean that other team cannot have a good half against us ffs.

Key players missing in midfield, and when I say ‘key players’ I mean the only two who are any feckin good.
Get to feck :lol:

We were absolutely clueless in that half

And this is a regular occurrence

Di Maria's angel

And one other key missing ingredient is a competent manager.

Castia

Managers today make an instant impact it shouldn’t take years to play decent football, feck me Ole has blagged his way to the top it’s very impressive :lol:

Ed wanking himself silly to Ole’s ‘future’ bullshit. Arteta’s first ever job in football and within a week he’s completely changed the style of Arsenal, I’m almost fecking done with football.

Rafaeldagold

He’s fcking shite. Starting to give up now as he isn’t going to be sacked & most blind fans still want him talking utter shite about how he needs time time time and he’s showing nothing for it

dove

It was an awful half I agree, don’t you think we should wait until full time to blow your load with Ole insults
Does 45 mins change anything seeing how inept we are for over a year now?

Mainoldo

Always the same excuses. Fine margins and all that... You guys excuse him for everything.

Well maybe he should have fixed that instead of spending £130m on a defence that still can’t defend. Maybe he can buy new midfielders and still look crap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.