Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliban

Now Haaland has gone elsewhere, I wonder if some of the Ole in camp will be defecting over.
`I wonder if ..` i`m actually a woman ? ;) People are defecting everyday, from hither to dither, they gather in groups and listen to the song from the bell sheep .. Life is like a box of chocolades, you never know what you are going to get (Roy Keane)

Eriku

"It's taken Liverpool a few years to get to that place and we need to keep on building, because that's where we want to get to"

I've found this quote earlier. Did Ole really said this? If true, wow he just really have become our second David Moyes
Difference is when Moyes said it we were the reigning champions.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
But Ole has “favourites” - Is that how this anti-Ole thing goes?

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
Not easy for Ole. Thin squad especially in midfield and he has the whole Pogba circus going on.
We have looked more solid recently and while he may prove not be a United level manager, with some recruitment in Jan I could see a run at 4th. Not where we should be by a long stretch but reasonable return given the circumstances.

Jericholyte2

I can see Matic and Rojo leaving, for sure, but I’d be amazed if he allows Young to leave (and not because he’s not expendable, it’s just Solskjaer seems to love him).
Dalot's coming back from injury, so we have him and AWB on the right and Shaw & Williams on the left...

Apart from his mentality what would we be missing by getting rid?

Mainoldo

So when people talk about tactics and playing style. This type of game is what we mean.

As the man on YouTube says. Freestyle football under Ole.

Womp

idiot
Counter attack (which is arguably the easiest aspect of football to coach) or look absolutely clueless. Over a year into his reign now. Arteta has made Arsenal, probably the softest and most fecked team in the top 6 look so much better already, while we are still happy to give more time to even see some semblance of proper coaching. Baffling stuff. Ole seems to be the only manaager who needs so much time to implement his ideas. Arteta, Ancelotti, Rodgers, Klopp, Pep etc - you could see their imprint on the team within weeks, not years.

hobbers

Should be listening to offers for Lingard most of all. Not that there would be any.

RightSaidFredTheRed

I can see Matic and Rojo leaving, for sure, but I’d be amazed if he allows Young to leave (and not because he’s not expendable, it’s just Solskjaer seems to love him).
To be fair Young has been half decent this year. Maybe just less focus on him with improved defence and less games, but he hasn't been one of our key issues.

We desperately need an AM and maybe a DM.

Also not quite sure what our plan B can be, but an AM might reduce the need for one!

MiracleInMadrid

Lingard and Shaw a constant hindrance to our play. Rashford and Maguire not looking ready or sharp today. Wan-Bissaka and Lindelöf anonymous as usual in possesion.

Martial and James are trying, but haven't got any support. Matic and Fred doing what they can in a team that is without movement and quick passing.

We need to get to half time, and then we need to come blazing from the start of the second half. And oh, Lingard must come of. Maybe even Shaw for Williams.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Counter attack (which is arguably the easiest aspect of football to coach) or look absolutely clueless. Over a year into his reign now. Arteta has made Arsenal, probably the softest and most fecked team in the top 6 look so much better already, while we are still happy to give more time to even see some semblance of proper coaching. Baffling stuff. Ole seems to be the only manaager who needs so much time to implement his ideas. Arteta, Ancelotti, Rodgers, Klopp, Pep etc - you could see their imprint on the team within weeks, not years.
But we beat Newcastle and Burnley so all is good and progress is being made. 31 points from 21 games is a wonderful return.

HowYouDoin

Inappropriate Content
Needs to be sacked. He is just a low IQ individual and that makes him somewhat likeable and agreeable. Thats just it. Cant change low IQ. Lingard playing this game should be the final straw. We should have been down 3:0 by now and its all because we are playing with 10 men with Lingard in there.

Toni Roncoroni

What a bad game to watch from our lads. I can‘t see a gameplan. No movement, nothing. And Lingard playing is just a joke.

I really ask myself how we prepare those games and how we train during the week. Awful!

thesheriffjw

Losing 1-0 and doing nothing as a team and whers Ole? Sat on his arse!!!

no passion, no idea,

Pace Abuser

Why does this dopey dickhead hide in his seat looking like a school dinner lady?
Get up you dope, look involved and do something!

Status
Not open for further replies.