Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
This is how I feel.

Ole isn't a good manager and should be sacked.

But this is by a million miles the worst squad I've ever seen at Utd. 1 or 2 injuries and we have to bring in championship level talent in Jones and Lingard.
We weren't even this bad just 18 months ago. He dismantled the squad and added average players.

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
What can he do differently with that midfield and that defense?
Why are you giving him all praise when he beat city with basically the same squad at their place, but when we lose it’s “shit squad.” Can’t pick and choose.

SAFMUTD

You seriously believe there was no way we could prevent being 3-0 at home by half time? Damn Ole guys will go to new lows everytime to justify his shit circus.

OleBoiii

Why are you giving him all praise when he beat city with basically the same squad at their place, but when we lose it’s “shit squad.” Can’t pick and choose.
Against City we had McTominay and Maguire at least. Makes a huge difference.

Anustart89

Just wait three more years lads. Jesse will get an assist after 93 games and Ole will shut all the naysayers up!

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
3 matches in a row I've turned off now.

Absolutely pathetic I Cant wait till he fecks off, He really cant see hes dragging us down just Go back to molde or something.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
It's impossible to have any argument when 'shit squad' is first line which is trotted out by Oles' supporters after every bad result. But, whenever, we score a big win, it's all down to genius of Ole.

Can't wait for this suffering to end, hopefully tonights' result will accelerate his departure.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
City fans singing "we want you to stay"

That's when you know you've got no future under your manager, when rival fans chant that. Ole for us is like Sherwood for Spurs or Hodgson for Liverpool, we are going absolutely nowhere under him.

Falcow

Did he not realise that Sheffield fecking United scored 3 against us when we started Pierrea and Fred in midfield? Has he forgotten that? Playing lingard is a sackable offence all by itself.

Machine Elements

How feckin daft you must be to think that it's OK to play without a DM and with a 2 man midfield that includes a CM and an AM against a 3 man midfield of the highest quality? At least with Matic in front of the defence, we wouldn't have conceded a goal like the second one and maybe the first one. But he somehow prefers his beloved Jesse to Matic. Please do the honourable thing and resign. Ohh, and don't forget to take Lingard with you.

OleBoiii

Yes because coaches can’t improve players.
Which United player has gotten worse overall(not just isolated to this game) under Ole? I can think of several that have improved: Rashford, Fred and McTominay to name a few. And all his signings have been good.

binary bot
Nearly all of our really bad results this season have coincided with some baffling lineups. This can be added to the list.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ok, now that is really annoying excuse now. You are playing against City with best 11. You as a coach of weaker team can...wait for it.....change bloody formation. He could have play 451 with Matic on dmc instead Lingard on no10. He could have play with 352, 361...

With this lineup in this formation it was clear as a day that we will be trashed

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Does Ole not teach collective pressing in training? Does he coach shooting drills? I see nothing with regards to attacking cohesion at all.
Absolutely awful so far with no signs things are getting better.
I think the Ole out brigade would be pacified somewhat of there were signs of progress but there's not unfortunately any such signs.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Not getting Haland, who is one of Norwegian best prospect ever and whom ole has connections with tells me where Ole is taking this club. Mediocrity. He is not good enough to manage United tactical or socially. If we can’t get Haland, which top talent will want to come here? Is Longstaff now our level in terms of player acquisition?

We are in a crisis and Ole is a huge part of it.

Daft Lad

Watching with my lad and we are both seeing how uncoordinated we are off the ball. It's crazy.

Nickelodeon

There are certain results from which you just can’t come back. Have some balls Ed and sack him now. Don’t let the season die. It still might be saved.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It's impossible to have any argument when 'shit squad' is first line which is trotted out by Oles' supporters after every bad result. But, whenever, we score a big win, it's all down to genius of Ole.

Can't wait for this suffering to end, hopefully tonights' result will accelerate his departure.
The suffering won’t end without changing our structure to have a director of football and sustained investment to build a mode of play. The next manager will fail too and the next too. I cannot get excited about sacking Ole for that reason. It’s not the solution. It’s as if you are taking antibiotics for the flu.

DRM

He's clueless. When the halftime whistle went he was looking at Carrick, almost as if he has no clue what to do.

Say what you want about moruinho and lvg, but they would be seething at a performance like this

Status
Not open for further replies.