g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dove

:lol: Yet another embarrassing display witnessed by Ole and his gang. How long more will we have to suffer this crap? Please dear God, enlighten Ed and make him sack Ole at HT.

thesheriffjw

Getting absolutely destroyed.

Not even a hint of a tactical change at 2-0 and being dominated.

he is an embarrassment

OverratedOpinion

I don't say this to be unkind because Pep is obviously incredible but this first half has truly showed a completely different level of understanding to the game. The most important thing for Pep is to always have an extra man wherever the ball goes and we have played into that in nearly every phase of the game.

Djemba-Djemba

The squad we have is fecking disgraceful.

To go into the season without buying a central midfielder or a striker was negligent. I mean look at the fecking state of our team tonight, it's appalling.

Now I don't think Ole is good enough anyway and as much as I love him I think it's blatantly clear he should be gone as manager.

But lets not again allow the manager to take all the blame, as long as the Glazers and especially Woodward are around we will continue to struggle.

reddevil702

The moment City scored first we were fecked. Took away the ability to counter and so you have this shit show we're seeing since we lack any other kind of plan.

hobbers

It always strikes me how totally clueless our forwards are in terms of movement.

It actually looks like they're being coached out of making good runs and against reacting to second balls. Like it takes a conscious effort to be this bad.

Sp00ks11

Just a reminder that at the start of the summer this W'ole deemed our squad good enough to challenge. :lol:

Hopefully out of his depth, but the reds go marching on and on! :drool:

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Our squad is shit.

Do I think there is a gulf of quality of management between Ole and Guardiola - yes of course there is.

Ole isn’t a great manager at all. Best just bite the bullet and get rid really. The squad in its state has done him no favours at all.

Not sure where we go from here, how our squad has turned this bad is just beyond me.

TrueRed79

He better not be at the wheel much longer.This better end soon. Ed can feck off as well. We have been a shambles too long now.

dove

If 0-5 means Ole is sacked tomorrow morning, I am all for it.

JG3001

Clown in charge of the circus.
Where is the reset button, we desperately need a new manager and team in the Summer

Fooza

Surely believing in Lingard alone constitutes of him being absolutely clueless. Doesn't need anymore justification, rather have Gomez even if he is unfit, one legged or not arsed.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Meh. This club is beyond caring about at the moment. I’m not getting angry at this shit.

TrueRed79

Our wage bill is still the second highest in the league. How we have turned into this is quiet unbelievable really. Shit show from everyone.

dove

It's the worst coach in the division vs the greatest tactician (ever?) in the modern era with one of the greatest players ever. What is the caf expecting?
Many people who see that expected exactly that. But there are a good portion of our fanbase who truly believe Ole is building something incredible here. Feck me :lol:

DJW

How many before he gets sacked ? The Lost one is finally proving how incompetent he is... how can anyone genuinely think he is fit to be Utd manager it’s beyond belief !!

DRM

Surely believing in Lingard alone constitutes of him being absolutely clueless. Doesn't need anymore justification, rather have Gomez even if he is unfit, one legged or not arsed.
fecking stupid decision to play him, especially with Lingard making it clear he doesn't want to be here by appointing that cnut riaola. Amateur manager

Djemba-Djemba

Our squad is shit.

Do I think there is a gulf of quality of management between Ole and Guardiola - yes of course there is.

Ole isn’t a great manager at all. Best just bite the bullet and get rid really. The squad in its state has done him no favours at all.

Not sure where we go from here, how our squad has turned this bad is just beyond me.
This is how I feel.

Ole isn't a good manager and should be sacked.

But this is by a million miles the worst squad I've ever seen at Utd. 1 or 2 injuries and we have to bring in championship level talent in Jones and Lingard.

red4ever 79

Right so 3-0 at home and getting completely overran, and what has Ole changed tactically? Hm that's right absolutely nothing. He will probably say it was a high quality game again

thesheriffjw

It needs the entire ground to up and leave at HT.

maybe then some notice will be taken

Truly awful

KrasHammerhand

At what score does his job actually come under pressure. If we lose 6-0, maybe 10- between the two games.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Man vs boy. Ole has completed our transformation into Cardiff today.
Yup. Many of us said this ages ago. He will confirm our status as mid table mediocrity before he leaves. An utter joke of a manager. Gets paid fecking millions to do this.

Pace Abuser

The idiots selection process is "oh, well Lingy did alright last time".
Just ignore the fact he can't control a ball.

With the clown would go back to his level at Molde.

SAFMUTD

Right so 3-0 at home and getting completely overran, and what has Ole changed tactically? Hm that's right absolutely nothing. He will probably say it was a high quality game again
Its a game of fine margins, we didnt want it enough, well improve the boys will learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.