Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Today is the day a lot more realise how out of depth Ole is. Absolutely shocking performance, worst in a long long time - and we’ve had some awful performances under him.

All we got off him is the usual new manager bounce - gone to pot since.

Reddevildans

He wont be sacked this season. That's for sure. He will be given until the end of the season. If we dont get into the ucl or win a trophy of some sort hes a goner. So dont get your Hope's up people. Theres 5 more months of agony. The depth and quality of this squad is absolutely shocking.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Which United player has gotten worse overall(not just isolated to this game) under Ole? I can think of several that have improved: Rashford, Fred and McTominay to name a few. And all his signings have been good.
Teams are made of more than individuals, this lot play like they’ve never met before.

Daft Lad

The people who want him gone should turn their anger towards the man above. Ole clearly loves the club and cares for it's well-being, he didn't steal the job, he was offered it.
Loving the club should be given.

I'm all honesty you can't blame Woodward for not having the team organised. Off the ball today the coordination is absolutely shocking.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Not getting Haland, who is one of Norwegian best prospect ever and whom ole has connections with tells me where Ole is taking this club. Mediocrity. He is not good enough to manage United tactical or socially. If we can’t get Haland, who the feck will want to come here? Longstaff?

We are in a crisis and Ole is a huge part of it.
Yeah: it does seem that is also an additional problem. We missed out on DeLigt and Haaland, players we’d typically sign in last months, most likely because they dont trust our club with thier future development needs. Same will likely happen with Sancho in the summer.

Nickelodeon

Said it a couple of days back. Ole is as or even more clueless than Moyes. What have these people done to our club! Woodward, Glazers and the fecking clueless managers have destroyed our club.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Not one single sign of his coaching in our play.
We all said when Jose was sacked that it needed far more than just sacking him.

It is crystal clear that there is so much than just the manager.
Pretty much everything is wrong at every level.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
This is what the defence looks like for those that thought it was wrong to prioritise a centre back in summer.

MiracleInMadrid

Obviously needs to go. We are absolutely clueless in almost every match. I can remember 2 og 3 games where we have looked tidy and superior tactically.

It's just depressing knowing that even though we fire him, find a new manager who can inject some optimism, we are not getting rid of Ed. It's been low after low after low since he came in. Before he goes, nothing will change permanently. And in the meantime, the likes of Liverpool and City will continue to consolidate their position as the top dogs.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
When will people saying "Ole isn't the problem, it's the board" realise that we have more than one fecking problem?

Ole is one of our many problems, how can anyone deny this? A better manager would do better with this exact same board and this exact same shit squad. Would he win the league? No, but we wouldn't be this much of an embarrassment.

Daft Lad

Teams are made of more than individuals, this lot play like they’ve never met before.
You only named three. And I agree they have I proved but I think the rate ilat which its happened doesn't say much. It could simply be the extra experience and natural progression. In some ways I feel Rashford should be more consistent.

Zen86

The suffering won’t end without changing our structure to have a director of football and sustained investment to build a mode of play. The next manager will fail too and the next too. I cannot get excited about sacking Ole for that reason. It’s not the solution. It’s as if you are taking antibiotics for the flu.
We need a better squad, plain and simple. Majority of these players need to go if we’re ever going to realistically compete for anything again.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I miss Mourinho, Van Gaal and Moyes.

This old legend looks so lost, confused and hopeless. It's depressing.

Zoo

I just don’t want to hear about how difficult it is to do business in January and only specific targets will do. The way we’re going these targets won’t want to come and play under Ole, it’s in his own interests to rock the boat if needed as otherwise he’ll pay the price.

GenZRed

Him staying at Okd Trafford risks ruining his legacy. He should go and go now. He is clearly out of his depth and we need a clear plan to build a new squad. We have messed up most decisions since SAF retired, hiring Moyes being one of them. A Director of Football too is needed.

I don't buy the 'he needs more time narrative' Brendan Rodgers has been in his job less then twelve months and they are functional side competing for top four, which we aren't, notwithstanding the fans on here who think otherwise.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He’s a shit manager. He’s always been a shit manager. He’ll always be a shit manager. But he’s our shit manager. For some reason.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Him staying at Okd Trafford risks ruining his legacy. He should go and go now. He is clearly out of his depth and we need a clear plan to build a new squad. We have messed up most decisions since SAF retired, hiring Moyes being one of them. A Director of Football too is needed.

I don't buy the 'he needs more time narrative' Brendan Rodgers has been in his job less then twelve months and they are functional side competing for top four, which we aren't, notwithstanding the fans on here who think otherwise.
Nah, it's not hard to separate Ole the player and Ole the manager.

SAFMUTD

Said it a couple of days back. Ole is as or even more clueless than Moyes. What have these people done to our club! Woodward, Glazers and the fecking clueless managers have destroyed our club.
Moyes is way way higher in coaching than Ole, there's a reason why Moyes keep getting jobs at the EPL and Ole after his sack will never get.

3KDré

We all said when Jose was sacked that it needed far more than just sacking him.

It is crystal clear that there is so much than just the manager.
Pretty much everything is wrong at every level.
This is very true, I agree. However if we continue letting Solskjær manage us we are going to get even worse.

Based Adnan

Showed his naivety by going into the season with Lingard as number 10. For whatever reason refuses to fecking drop him and will cost him his job.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
When will people saying "Ole isn't the problem, it's the board" realise that we have more than one fecking problem?

Ole is one of our many problems, how can anyone deny this? A better manager would do better with this exact same board and this exact same shit squad. Would he win the league? No, but we wouldn't be this much of an embarrassment.
Stop making sense.

Shark

@NotShark
He wont be sacked this season. That's for sure. He will be given until the end of the season. If we dont get into the ucl or win a trophy of some sort hes a goner. So dont get your Hope's up people. Theres 5 more months of agony. The depth and quality of this squad is absolutely shocking.
Why for Christ’s sake? Even Norwich City would have gotten rid by now, he’s a terrible terrible manager at any level. Keeping him here any longer then tomorrow is idiotic.

Utdstar01

Everyone's had that boss that they get on really well with. He's generally a really likeable guy and the staff acknowledge that the manager doesn't have a fecking clue what he's doing. However they just coast and go with it because the boss gives them an easy ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.