Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We are not finishing in top half with Ole in charge, he is clearly the worst manager we had since forever and probably the worst in the league.
Ok.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Cardiff and Molde is his level. I don’t know who made the decisions that he should be made permanent. But whoever did, I wouldn’t want him picking our next manager. Once again showed today that his philosophy is a rigid counter attacking approach. Not getting on top of Europe with such a philosophy.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Next season we won't even have the Europa League to fall back on. We'll be joining the league cup in round two.

Glazers out. Woodward out. Ole out.

Club is dead.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Starting go feel like his managerial spell at Cardiff :(

edgecutter

Why he continues to persist with lingard is beyond me. We should have a midfield 3 and lingard should be left with the u23s

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What are you even talking about. That central defender on full back was our second best player, right after James.
Who should he have played instead of Lingard? Fred? GREENwood?
Who else should you aim for on a corner? Fred?
1)Best player? Against team who is awful in defence we played without full back in attack. He gave them the goal. And he lost Pepe couple of times. I don't blame him, he is future of this club. But he is central defender. Not left full back.
2) Instead of Lingard? Mata can play, Pogba can play with Fred in midfield, Pereira can play with Greenwood on the right.
3) i am not talking that we should't aim Harry. But not on that way. 2 times when we made a cross in 6 yard box it was dangerous.

mav_9me

For the first time in my 18yrs supporting United I think I'm going to skip a game. the next game against Newcastle. Can you imagine how horrible it's going to be?

AneRu

You think he should be sacked?
Is only a matter of time, tougher tests lie ahead and we are already 10th. I think Arsenal were too fearful of us in the first half where a better team should have gone for the jagular and that allowed us to grow into the game. Sat back in the second half but the error cost us however a team that can't score more than one goal a game will always struggle.

Infra-red

Next season we won't even have the Europa League to fall back on. We'll be joining the league cup in round two.

Glazers out. Woodward out. Ole out.

Club is dead.
That might be a blessing. The new manager will have a clear run at top 4 without any European competition to worry about.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If he goes, that's another manager who needs paid to not coach for another 2.5 years. I don't think even Woody wants to afford that.

The Firestarter

I feel sorry for the guy. He is not to blame for being offered the job. Nobody would refuse that opportunity.

Chipper

Adulterer.
For the first time in my 18yrs supporting United I think I'm going to skip a game. the next game against Newcastle. Can you imagine how horrible it's going to be?
Not expecting a classic and I'm probably jinxing it now, but it's one we might actually win.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Is only a matter of time, tougher tests lie ahead and we are already 10th. I think Arsenal were too fearful of us in the first half where a better team should have gone for the jagular and that allowed us to grow into the game. Sat back in the second half but the error cost us however a team that can't score more than one goal a game will always struggle.
I don't think he should be MUFC manager period, but was laying feelers out for my fellow countrymen.

Kurton

It could not be any more clear how much Ole is not up to be Man utd's manager. At this point, I'm starting to feel really bad for him.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Worst start to a league season in 30 fecking years. We are an absolute shambles.

Ole has to go for the good of the club.

ottosec

He's way over his head at United. It's only a matter of time until he gets sacked.

bescobarrada

The Man Utd is a team under construction, we must be clear that Ole is making ours that they are not capable of doing. I bring out those who had no commitment to the institution; it's a painful process but in the end I think it will bear fruit.

Kag

The quality of players he has to choose from at the moment borders on abysmal, but the team selections aren’t making a lot of sense. Pogba isn’t working deep and the likes of Lingard and Pereira seem to have a free pass to play as terribly as they see fit.

That we have the likes of Young at full back is also partly on him. Anybody could see Shaw picking up injuries and having to use halfwits like him in his place.

Ole needs incredible funds to rectify the mess Mourinho made of purchasing players in midfield and attack.

bucky

They are stats provided by Opta, you can access them by buying premium membership at fantasyfootballscout.
Ah thanks. I'm not going to, was just curious if there was a site that provides that for free.

Delano

I see zero pattern of play in this team. The tactics seem to be run yourself into the ground and see what happens. It's under 11s stuff.

I love ole, but the reality is he's on thin ice now and I don't see anything that suggests we are moving forwards.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
You think he should be sacked?
Quite clearly that he's out of his depth but sacking him alone won't make much difference in the longer run. We might get a new manager bounce but in a year's time it will be the exact same story over again. A total clearout is needed. Glazers and Woodward out. Start from scratch and do it properly.

IrishMcD

The fact he continues to play Lingard and champions him in press confrences and, if rumours are to be believed, is lining up a new contract for him, concerns me massively. Ole is out of his depth, as are half the players and staff members currently at the club. We are a shambles.

thepolice123

Our build up sums it all up. We no passing patterns, no movements and no idea how to play ourselves out from the back. The exchanges between Mcguire and Axel were laughably bad.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
6 of our next 7 games are away. Liverpool is the Home game.

Ole won't even make Xmas

dove

That smile and love from fans kept his job this much. Being a nice guy is good way to go (nearly) always
We should have just hired some clown instead for a minimum wage. Saves the budget while having similar qualities for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.