Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pace Abuser

He's worse than Moyes. I have never been behind his appointment and this situation was as obvious as day.

El Zoido

Just put him out of his misery. Things won’t get much better with a new manager though.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Must go now. There is no hope things will get better.

SAFMUTD

Well. If you read about SAF’s first 4 years 1986-1990 you will find that he struggled and that many expected him to be sacked. At the time, not many saw him as a world class manager.

It’s not always what it seems.
Stop comparing SAF to Ole, ffs. That not even debatable.

Godfather

He'll get us relegated if we wait any longer. How any cnut can still support him is beyond me.

Sack him now

Crustanoid

He can go but it will not solve any of our problems. The owners definitely have to go and so does Woodward. It has to happen soon or else we are screwed

Atheist

He needs to be sacked ASAP. We cannot afford to be in a relegation battle.

leet

15 points behind the first place and it's barely October.

Sad thing is, Ole isn't even the biggest problem in this club. We can sack him, but barely anything will change.

"A fish rots from the head down"

astracrazy

Wow i thought it was bad we had little hope of top 4. But this is starting to turn into a relegation battle if this carries on. Disgrace.

izec

He can go but it will not solve any of our problems. The owners definitely have to go and so does Woodward. It has to happen soon or else we are screwed
it will solve the issue of not getting relegated. We wont win things, but it cant get any worse. This is a serious situation now

Traub

Isn’t he like the second highest paid manager in the league? :lol: compensation alone will stop any sacking

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Incompetent. Useless. Limited. All 3 words are too good for Ole as a coach. Moyes is Guardiola comparing to him.
How he got this job and especially how he is still on this job is beyond any logic.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
We're losing to a Steve Bruce Newcastle side, not sure if I should laugh or cry :lol:.

bleedred

If he had an ounce of respect for the club and the fans, he should walk away knowing very well, he’s not up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.