Ole hasn't lost the players

stw2022

The same way losing on occasion doesn't prove anything the other way then? Except it does (here anyway.)

We lose, its on the manager. We have a great result showing unity and attacking intent, its individual brilliance.

The Ole outers like to have it both ways, it's beyond even trying to argue otherwise at this point. :lol:
Yes that’s definitely our problem, the occasional poor result in a sea of glory

Ixion

Well we lose less than we win. You chose the word 'occasional' in your original post, I used in it my reply.
Given our transfer spend and our wages being higher than almost every team we play losing less than we win seems a low bar. Of course we're going to win games, Moyes, Van Gaal, and Mourinho all won more than they lost too.

RUCK4444

Given our transfer spend and our wages being higher than almost every team we play losing less than we win seems a low bar. Of course we're going to win games, Moyes, Van Gaal, and Mourinho all won more than they lost too.
Yes, of course. Just pointing out that if the players had downed tools we wouldn't be getting any results.

DutchCruijff

Bruno Fernandes: "We have a lot to improve on and the coach [Solskjær] also knows there has to be some improvement at their end but that is part of football."

Oranges038

Sancho and Donny sat on the bench and you bring on Dalot. The lad shouldn't even be at the club.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Those TV images suggest he’s also lost his coaching staff. Phelan isn’t going to wait to be sacked.

SAFMUTD

I don't think he has, it's not a matter of lack of effort. This doesn't seem like the players lowering their guns like with Mourinho. It's just that we're so poorly coached that it seems like the players have given up.

arthurka

Broke the record for most games without a win Vs Liverpool.. 7 games without a win in the league.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

The players were clearly playing for themselves despite being pulled back due to shit tactics.