Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
What a nice, nice post.

Alex Ferguson, the old man who had like 23 successful years but then facilitated the Glazers takeover, ran down the squad and is responsible for the situation now cause he forced Ronaldo on poor Ole. Oh and he should be kept in a box with privacy glass so nobody can film him and see him. Let him watch the games well hidden and feed him from time to time.

Hypocritical old man who's responsible for us being destroyed by Liverpool.

Kudus, fantastic post, take a bow.
:lol:

Bratt

Nothing new, but anyways:(
If it’s because they’re working on getting Ten Hag I guess I could tolerate it though.

bonothom

Phil Neville is almost as big a tit as his brother. He is quoted as saying Solskjaer is getting unfair criticism. This is laughable
"He added: "We live in an era where it's seen as quite normal to ask people to be sacked, which I find absolutely incredible. If you were any other workplace and you walked into a shop and you said, 'I want you to be sacked', I think you would be reported to the police."

He's likening some ordinary Joe in a shop to a football manager whose likely to get a massive payoff for being a failure. People were feeling sorry for Steve Bruce. Why? He's just got an £8million payoff for being shit. Solskjaer will probably get more when the inevitable happens.

reddevil702

The only excusable reason for Ole still having a job better be to buy time because they don't want Conte and thus who ever they really want will take more time to negotiate. Unfortunately, I really think they're hoping he wins the next couple games and it relieves some of the pressure on Ole. FFS Ole couldn't even face the team on his own today, he's lost the support of the top players.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Bloody hell, getting daddy in to stick up for him with the players is the biggest slice of cringe so far.
Is that you Ole? Most delusional post at this point. Go support whoever Ole manages next.
It’s pathetic isn’t it. Can you imagine Klopp having Dalglish do that? Or Pep having Joe Royle (haha) doing something similar. It’s utterly embarrassing.

Infestissumam

inexcusable decision. I love Fergie as much as everybody else, but there's no place for sentimental feelings here. Unfair to everybody involved, including Ole himself, who will unnecessarily be subject to even more outrage and hatred now. End result will be the same, but more painful and with more damage done.

SAFMUTD

If it’s because they’re working on getting Ten Hag I guess I could tolerate it though.
Cant get much more lower than this, mediocrity being rewarded. Im done with that piss ass loser manager. Dont care if he wins the next 10 games in a row, he's a loser and has to go.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Laughing stock. Vibes of Liverpool before they appointed Klopp. KRAP campaign etc.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
That support was evident through Ferguson's attendance at training as the players returned on Tuesday, with the former manager and current director present alongside ex-club chairman Martin Edwards. It's understood that the pair were there for non-footballing reasons, and were not involved in the training session that Solskjaer took.

Fooza

No chance we will be better than Liverpool, City or Chelsea until this board and owners are completely replaced. This is now clear to see.

We have to accept this. Next 5-10years will be pretty much the same. Sad

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Laughing stock. Vibes of Liverpool before they appointed Klopp. KRAP campaign etc.
Worse than that mate. Way worse than that.

There hasn’t been as big a laughing stock in PL history considering the utterly bizarre shit that Utd do…

It’s almost surreal how bad and idiotic the moves that the Utd board make.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
What makes you think we're going for Ten Hag? I was under the impression Conte was all but certain to take the position.

Then again, I have no idea what the board are thinking, if they are at all. They would have made a powerful statement by sacking him directly after the Liverpool game. That he's seemingly set to be in charge for the Spurs is nothing short of shambolic, perhaps even borderlne human rights abuse. I legit feel for Ole and his wellbeing the longer he is kept on. Put the guy out of his misery for fecks sake.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
We’re in a death spiral now. Willing to actually tank the season (or get knocked out of the CL at least) rather than admit that some idealised magical notion of Manchester United as a club who can resurrect the Fergie days through loyalty and positive thinking hasn’t worked…. Genuinely the last days of a cult stuff.

Rajma

Part and parcel of hiring club legends, especially, in the club where nepotism runs deep.

devil in me

The only saving grace with this is that the 'next games ' are very tough. Probably take a beating by City to finish him off.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
That he's seemingly set to be in charge for the Spurs is nothing short of shambolic, perhaps even borderlne human rights abuse. I legit feel for Ole and his wellbeing the longer he is kept on. Put the guy out of his misery for fecks sake.
Ole is perfectly free to step down if he wants to.

He’s a multimillionaire already. He has been paid more than Klopp over the last 3 years.

He supposedly loves the club a great deal.

He could easily walk away for the better of the club.

doomy20

Like what do they actually expect? Even if he lucks out a win, the situation is to unstable. No way back now. I will give Utd limited time in my head until he is gone. 1 min result check per week should do it.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We’re in a death spiral now. Willing to actually tank the season (or get knocked out of the CL at least) rather than admit that some idealised magical notion of Manchester United as a club who can resurrect the Fergie days through loyalty and positive thinking hasn’t worked…. Genuinely the last days of a cult stuff.
Absolutely. We've become a proper circus.

SAF coming to his rescue is both hilarious and a little sad.

Bratt

What makes you think we're going for Ten Hag? I was under the impression Conte was all but certain to take the position.

Then again, I have no idea what the board are thinking, if they are at all. They would have made a powerful statement by sacking him directly after the Liverpool game. That he's seemingly set to be in charge for the Spurs is nothing short of shambolic, perhaps even borderlne human rights abuse. I legit feel for Ole and his wellbeing the longer he is kept on. Put the guy out of his misery for fecks sake.
I think if the board would go for Conte, Ole would be sacked hours ago. Him getting a few more games makes me think (or hope?) that we’re talking/negotiating with a better suited manager.
And in my head, that’s Ten Hag.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
How does Fabrizio (who has been proven to be wrong in the past) maybe guessing SAF backed Ole at a closed Director’s discussion become absolute gospel and turn into “Oles a baby who needs his dad to stick up for him”?
It's said in the Telegraph article by Jason Burt that Fergie and Edwards weren't there for footballing reasons and were not involved in training.

Flytan

It's said in the Telegraph article by Jason Burt that Fergie and Edwards weren't there for footballing reasons and were not involved in training.
I mean that could easily be the case but I find it hard to believe it just happens to be the same day the club are making an obviously very important decision.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Players know he isn't up for it.

He knows players has spoken shit about him.

Players aren't happy with his so called tactics.

Players aren't happy with McKenna.

Players know one more defeat could get him sack. How exactly can we trust that they will play to win against Spurs ?

So give me one reason to stick with Ole, which is going to be beneficial for the club? This is a recipe for disaster. This will help only to lose 3 more points in our great top 4 race with the mighty Arsenal, Spurs,Leicester and Westham.

Acquire Me

The disrespect for SAF is just crazy. The man has every right to visit us at any time. Good people and fans of United do not go after him. FFS.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
That's all good, we could accept that. But I think nerves are kicking in because we all know this squad is more than capable of winning all 3, and what happens then? Do we stick with the supposed plan to replace him? I think we don't trust the club to do this, even though it's the perfect scenario. Instead they'll double down on Ole again and forget this whole shit show until the next one rolls around.
That's my biggest fear as well. If I have my timeline correct the same happened in December 2019 with Oles job under threat. Ironically I think it was Spurs and City we were playing and of course we won them taking the pressure off of Ole. Poch was out of a job then and it would of been very surprising if the club hadn't of approached him given the circumstances but those 2 wins kept Ole safe for another while. And here we are again.

Revan

Assumptionman
United has reached peak QAnon level.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I mean that could easily be the case but I find it hard to believe it just happens to be the same day the club are making an obviously very important decision.
He was there and showing support for Ole but the talk of him giving speeches to the players and what not seems to be well wrong.

SATA

I actually have a vision that the players particularly the senior ones are sniggering at Ole behind his back when Fergie was delivering talks and speeches on behalf of his pupil. How awkward must that be for Ole when he takes charge of the team on Saturday in the dressing room?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Very poor by the club. If he has lost the players, there is no recourse. It is not as if he can offer them millions to make them play better. They are already earning millions.

The danger for me is Athlanta. We drop points there and getting out of the group is troublesome.

IncyWincySpider

Everyone assumes Fergie was there to support Ole but it might have been more like Jay's dad in the Inbetweeners, telling all Ole's mates that he's got a small knob and never had a girlfriend.

Dominos

I also don't see the good in sacking him now and keeping Carrick as caretaker for those three games.
Because the players are fed up of Ole and his approach, and the atmosphere around the dressing room will be toxic until Ole leaves the club - there's media reports that the players have lost faith in him and the board are inches away from sacking him at any minute - these are the worst circumstances to try and get results on the pitch.

Give the job to someone who's popular with the players for a couple of games while we sort out the next permanent manager, it's not ideal but we're more likely to get a performance out the players under these circumstances rather than persisting with Ole.

Marcus

Dead man walking. How on earth can he look his players in the eye, much less manage them?

Status
Not open for further replies.