Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyUSA

This fecking board is fecking awful. I hate this shit, how the feck are West Ham doing better?

SirMattlives

This forum is useful in understanding how lynch mobs form. It's Ole. No matter what one imagines, he is doing his best. That's it's not good enough is clear but impugning his character or motivations is sad.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Ole is showing a lack of respect to us fans by greedily hanging on to his job when it’s clearly not in the best interests of the club
Exactly. He don’t need the £7.5m. Why don’t he think of us fans. We cheered him even when he couldn’t play.
I've heard it's more like 20 million, I could be wrong though.

Regardless, would either of you throw a multi-million payoff for the sake of integrity?

I wouldn't.

dove

Guys, he is not going to resign and he should not. We are talking about millions of £ here, not £5 FFS. Not his fault that our clueless board not only offered him a permanent role but also managed to extend his contract at the worst possible time. Our board is actively sabotaging the club for years now, all the hate should be directed towards them instead of blaming Ole for not resigning...

Mainoldo

This forum is useful in understanding how lynch mobs form. It's Ole. No matter what one imagines, he is doing his best. That's it's not good enough is clear but impugning his character or motivations is sad.
Fans can say what they want. He gets paid to provide this service and a lot of fans spend hard earned money to view it. So don’t tell fans how to support their club. Who are you?

Mainoldo

I've heard it's more like 20 million, I could be wrong though.

Regardless, would either of you throw a multi-million payoff for the sake of integrity?

I wouldn't.
I wouldn’t for 20 grand. So £20m. You mad. Why you think he’s in Norway now? He’s buying more land with the payoff.

laughtersassassin

I think it's strange going on holiday regardless of the break.

Your job should be gone. Surely you should be buckling down and trying to come up with all new ideas?

Hoping it's an indicator he is being let go but I doubt it

MUFC OK

I agree with this post.
Good to know there are others who haven't completely lost their heads. I think that a lot of us have fallen victim to Glazer-induced paranoia (myself included) and cynicism over the vision for a club - of course as fans we care a great deal more about than they ever will. The state of some of the posts in this thread alone is testament to the above.

In reality I think the decision makers are just grossly incompetent non-footballing people and of course always have their finger on the pulse in terms of the money making machine that this club is and how they can further that agenda, which only serves to further the scepticism about their intentions.

Logically, they can't be blind to the fact that this situation is unsustainable. We know how long it can take for footballing decisions to take place and I choose to believe that the wheels are in motion for an interim and permanent manager to be recruited. Until then, we should keep some respect for a legend of this club and in turn we may retain some self respect as well.

Rolaholic

So we're comparing justifiable fan outrage over underperformance to a lynch mob really??

Christ almighty :eek::houllier:

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
So we're comparing fan outrage over underperformance to a lynch mob really??

Christ almighty :eek::houllier:
Bit much, true. There are some right lunatics on Twitter absolutely dragging him in any way possible though.

Poundland Chicharito :lol: Not my super sub etc

goptun

There's no way he'd be as mad as to go on holiday in the middle of the biggest crisis he's overseen as manager, surely? Loads of players haven't travelled for internationals and this would be a good time for him and the other coaches to work overtime and pore through the data. He's off, I'm convinced of it!!!

Longshanks

I think it's strange going on holiday regardless of the break.

Your job should be gone. Surely you should be buckling down and trying to come up with all new ideas?

Hoping it's an indicator he is being let go but I doubt it
I suspect he wanted to get away from the noise and have a bit if a mental re-set, can't blame him for that.

He's more likely to come up with new ideas feeling fresh and rested than going round the twist doing what he has been doing for the last couple of weeks, trying and failing to get a good tune out of these players.

croadyman

I suspect he wanted to get away from the noise and have a bit if a mental re-set, can't blame him for that.

He's more likely to come up with new ideas feeling fresh and rested than going round the twist doing what he has been doing for the last couple of weeks, trying and failing to get a good tune out of these players.
He's out of ideas and the plug needs to be pulled before Watford

Chairman Steve

The circus keeps on rolling
Either this is just another action in the list of insane actions taken in the club or this is a smokescreen to what we all think will happen soon. I’d like to think that first team training would still take place even during international breaks. Not all of them have gone and they’ve got to do some light training together to keep fit in case injuries happen over the internationals and they’ve got to be primed and ready to go if needed.

And if the manager has left the country then somethings afoot. As much as we all joke that Solskjaer is not a coach, surely he has to be around in some capacity? Especially in Utds current situation.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Either this is just another action in the list of insane actions taken in the club or this is a smokescreen to what we all think will happen soon. I’d like to think that first team training would still take place even during international breaks. Not all of them have gone and they’ve got to do some light training together to keep fit in case injuries happen over the internationals and they’ve got to be primed and ready to go if needed.

And if the manager has left the country then somethings afoot. As much as we all joke that Solskjaer is not a coach, surely he has to be around in some capacity? Especially in Utds current situation.
Yes. Plus if this story is true, it means that his trip abroad was not scheduled unlike what we originally thought.

Blood Mage

It's not happening guys

Fecking hell this boy's club bullshit is so blatant and disgraceful. Imagine being terrible at your job and forced to resign but your mates are happy for you to carry on stinking up the place in a different role. It must be amazing getting a job at United and then becoming pally with everyone, it's a job for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.