• Yes - Its time to make a change

Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fecking board is fecking awful. I hate this shit, how the feck are West Ham doing better?
We have the worst owners and the most incompetent board of any big club in the world. There are any number of smaller clubs which are run far better. It's just criminal, but those ***** can't be moved.

minoo-utd

I don’t remember but have we ever been in such miserable situation before? I mean looking at us here and I think even the waiting of LVG and Jose sacking was not like this one!

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I think we are all going to be very disappointed. He’ll still be in charge for Watford.

djembatheking

Surely he is about to be sacked. I just can`t see how he would take a holiday while things are so shite. It all feels like someone is on a massive wum, Ole goes on holiday with family, Carrick and Mckenna offered new contract and now Woodward offered consultancy role. feckin surreal.

United Hobbit

Surely, given they are all corporate people including bankers, they can look at the corporate view to massive underperformance. Guess what, if there is repeated gross underperformamce, which doesn't improve despite being raised.... you sack them!

Eg you could have someone in a call centre who's on the phones and is fantastic, great call audits, turning around complaints etc. They are then given a high up managerial role, eg business operations manager. They are out of their depth. Of course you don't just leave them to cause mistake after mistake, all of which will need unpicking. Just because they were good on the phones (pitch) doesn't guarantee they can be good in a managerial role.

Last edited:

Garethw

IF that's the case then not bothered about the result at all and neither the players too
As crazy as it sounds, I now feel as though the board are deliberately sabotaging our chances of success.

Garethw

Surely he is about to be sacked. I just can`t see how he would take a holiday while things are so shite. It all feels like someone is on a massive wum, Ole goes on holiday with family, Carrick and Mckenna offered new contract and now Woodward offered consultancy role. feckin surreal.
It’s like living in the fecking Twilight Zone.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I don’t remember but have we ever been in such miserable situation before? I mean looking at us here and I think even the waiting of LVG and Jose sacking was not like this one!
The LVG one around Christmas time was very similar to be fair, and he got the season then.

izec

The LVG one around Christmas time was very similar to be fair, and he got the season then.
I dont remember it to be this bad. Maybe some were bored to tears, but we werent a meme. I think we have reached a new low.

croadyman

I dont remember it to be this bad. Maybe some were bored to tears, but we werent a meme. I think we have reached a new low.
I dunno we had three shocking defeats in that December to Bournemouth, Norwich (WOW) & Stoke

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
We were, the Stoke game was the lowest point, just being amazed he was still in charge. Pretty sure there were rumours in the press he had been sacked too and LVG kicked off at them.

macheda14

It's not happening guys

Pretty standard stuff, he’ll consult more on the business side and as the article says (if anyone cares to read it)

"Insiders say it is commonplace when chief executives leave a company to strike an agreement which allows the firm to call upon their knowledge if required. Should Woodward take a role, it is likely that it would be on that basis, rather than a position that would see him working extensively at the club on an ongoing basis."

Hoof the ball

Chronic :keano:

My vote is in.
More like The Chronic.

To the tune of Still Dre.

Still Ole.

I'm representin' for them Ole-inners all across the world
(Still) Hitting those long balls at them low-blocks, girl
Still taking my time to perfect a back three
And I ain't got love for de Beek, It's the O-L-E

United Hobbit

Why the feck are they being given a week off, they barely got out of a walk, strolling around the pitch Saturday, they should have been pulled into extra training after that abysmal lack of effort.

I obviously want Ole gone but at least show some effort in games

I really hope the few people saying we've allowed him to go back to Norway to allow him to escape the media glare and give him some privacy when his sacking is announced are right, but that sounds far too decent and organised by our inept club so I massively doubt its the case

We were, the Stoke game was the lowest point, just being amazed he was still in charge. Pretty sure there were rumours in the press he had been sacked too and LVG kicked off at them.
We were in a title race just one point off top of the table until 1st December, we simply had a shocking month, yet followed it with a January bounce back of 4 wins (1 v Liverpool completing a league double against them), 1 draw, 1 loss.

Nothing like as bad as this 3 months of horror.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
We were in a title race right near the top of the table until December, we simply had a shocking month, and followed it with a January bounce back of 4 wins (1 v Liverpool), 1 draw, 1 loss.

Nothing like as bad as this.
Yeah he had a similar way of digging himself out of the shit for a short while the same as Ole. This definitely feels similar to me. I was sure he would be gone after that Stoke game but we chose to plod on and go for top 4.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
More like The Chronic.

Still Ole.

This is what we're dealing with..

ReallyUSA

We have the worst owners and the most incompetent board of any big club in the world. There are any number of smaller clubs which are run far better. It's just criminal, but those ***** can't be moved.
Honestly I blame the Americans. I am one, and proud of it, but the higher ups will always care about the bottom line over anything. Glazers come from a league like the NFL where it is literally too big fail.

djembatheking

It’s like living in the fecking Twilight Zone.
It is mate, you couldn't feckin write it. Who is making the decisions? Ole shouldn't have to quit, someone needs to do the right thing and pay him out . It's no wonder Jose sabotaged and forced the issue cos he didn't want it dragging on.

Flytan

Pretty standard stuff, he’ll consult more on the business side and as the article says (if anyone cares to read it)

"Insiders say it is commonplace when chief executives leave a company to strike an agreement which allows the firm to call upon their knowledge if required. Should Woodward take a role, it is likely that it would be on that basis, rather than a position that would see him working extensively at the club on an ongoing basis."
I'm sure it's normal and expected but I'm convinced this is leaking now to draw a few eyeballs away from Ole and put them on Woodward. Deflection of blame

McTerminator

I don't think Ferguson would see it like that. He's always been inherently selfish which is what made him such a decent manager. Look at how many times he floated resigning just so everyone would scream no don't do it. I think he knows people will forget about him very quickly in the modern world of diminishing attention spans so he is securing his legacy as the last long term successful manager of United.
"decent manager" now I know you're a wum

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Fecking hell this boy's club bullshit is so blatant and disgraceful. Imagine being terrible at your job and forced to resign but your mates are happy for you to carry on stinking up the place in a different role. It must be amazing getting a job at United and then becoming pally with everyone, it's a job for life.
Ed walking back in the day after he resigns

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
More like The Chronic.

Still Ole.

:lol:

‘Nowadays Ole Gunnar wanna press like he got tactics to play, but nothing comes out when he moves his lips - just a bunch of gibberish about ‘expressing yourself’, cuz they forget he’s Ole’.

TsuWave

More like The Chronic.

Still Ole.

classic post

shahzy

It's not happening guys

You can only laugh really. This club is finished as an institution until every single one of these cnuts leaves. Coaches, board, owners. All of them. But it's the golden goose and it keeps laying golden eggs

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
People are so vehemently against Woodward, they forget he's a great asset to the club in the right places. I'd assume his consultation role is aligned to the commercial side of the business, where he would be valuable.

DarkDog

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...f-surprised-given-week-wake-derby-defeat.html

If we weren’t a dysfunctional club this wouldn’t happen. Rashford, Greenwood stayed behind because they knew they need stay back and train, then Ole is so fecked up that he gives basically himself a week off. No wonder good players are not listening to him. in a good club he would have been sacked and the players would be training with the new manager. load of BS
how freaking stupid are the Glazers ffs

kerrygold

Supports
united
You can only laugh really. This club is finished as an institution until every single one of these cnuts leaves. Coaches, board, owners. All of them. But it's the golden goose and it keeps laying golden eggs
I’m curious, why do supporters continue to attend matches? Surely large swaths of empty seats at OT would get the attention of the owners.

hobbers

VdB, Matic, Martial, Diallo, Sancho, Lingard, Telles:
*Can't wait for training this week with Ole promising a return to attacking football and maybe giving some of us a chance*

Ole:
See ya in a fortnight you cnuts. Fantastik.

Status
Not open for further replies.