Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

suheilsworld

Every notification from the United app and my heart smiles in anticipation of his sacking news followed by the usual depression of knowing he’s still there.
Absolutely clueless from our board - which we have been used to lately

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Every notification from the United app and my heart smiles in anticipation of his sacking news followed by the usual depression of knowing he’s still there.
Absolutely clueless from our board - which we have been used to lately
At this point it's on you for even getting your hopes up tbh.

jasT1981

If it hasn't happened by now, he's 100% in charge for Watford. I don't see a change until after the Champions League group is done and dusted or we go out week 5.

Lets face it, owners don't care. Glazer doesn't even know when Ronaldo signed for Utd the first time going by the videos today. 4th place and qualifying from group stages is the height of the ambitions now.

Mainoldo

If it hasn't happened by now, he's 100% in charge for Watford. I don't see a change until after the Champions League group is done and dusted or we go out week 5.

Lets face it, owners don't care. Glazer doesn't even know when Ronaldo signed for Utd the first time going by the videos today. 4th place and qualifying from group stages is the height of the ambitions now.
He’ll leave when the whole ground turn on him. They are hoping the Red army keep him in a job.

laughtersassassin

I want his job. Easy as feck it seems.

Backed to the hilt and there is zero expectations of him by the club.

How easy is that.

NewUser777

Doesnt seem to be a problem when its player related, but as soon as its Ole many here turn into purists and moralists.
So poor throwing out a narrative of abuse with nothing more than two wrongs make one right. It’s the same people doing both. It is actually possible to articulate oneself in a more respectful manner. It’s a lynch mob out there, interpretive of things we know nothing about. Just like a few of your posts, like players are not behind Ole. There isn’t a single reliable quote out there about anything like that, but you love to keep that spin, because you would love it to be true. The irony is when people think Ole or some of the players are the ones making our club look like idiots.. If I was a fan of any other club, I would come on here enjoying myself with ludicrous posting.

Hoof the ball

I just looked him up - he’s 90 and hasn’t coached since 2001. What even made you think of him? :lol:
:lol:

Okay, so, it was a caretaker joke. There's some historical irony in this if you'll indulge me.

Everyone knows the Brazil World Cup '70 team. The greatest team ever. Mario Zagallo was the manager of them during that World Cup.....just.....

Joao Saldanha was the manager of Brazil from '69-'70. He was a journalist. Wholly out of his depth managing a football team. His only experience was managing Botafogo ten years prior (for two seasons). So, Saldanha got Brazil into the '70 World Cup and was months away from the World Cup itself, but then he had a falling out with the assistant manager and Pele. He wanted Pele to play as striker, but Pele kept telling him that he's a no.10 and plays deeper. On top of that anytime Pele would ask him what his plan was tactically, he didn't seem to have a detailed one. He even considered dropping Pele for the tournament itself.

So enters Mario Zagallo as caretaker manager. Has about a month to prepare for the WC, and the rest is history. Highly competent caretaker manager takes over highly talented squad prior to major tournament and turns around the fortunes of its best player and establishes them as the best team in history.

God, that's a lot of context :lol:

Point I was making was that Zagallo replaced an ill-equipped manager once, and made history. We need a Zagallo. (Not him specifically Lol)

imamuppet

Maybe Ole went to clear his head, understanding the pressure and the predicament he is in.

You never know, when he gets back he may resign.

I'm sure being called a P. E. teacher will get to you some time

:lol: :lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

Okay, so, it was a caretaker joke. There's some historical irony in this if you'll indulge me.

Everyone knows the Brazil World Cup '70 team. The greatest team ever. Mario Zagallo was the manager of them during that World Cup.....just.....

Joao Saldanha was the manager of Brazil from '69-'70. He was a journalist. Wholly out of his depth managing a football team. His only experience was managing Botafogo ten years prior (for two seasons). So, Saldanha got Brazil into the '70 World Cup and was months away from the World Cup itself, but then he had a falling out with the assistant manager and Pele. He wanted Pele to play as striker, but Pele kept telling him that he's a no.10 and plays deeper. On top of that anytime Pele would ask him what his plan was tactically, he didn't seem to have a detailed one. He even considered dropping Pele for the tournament itself.

So enters Mario Zagallo as caretaker manager. Has about a month to prepare for the WC, and the rest is history. Highly competent caretaker manager takes over highly talented squad prior to major tournament and turns around the fortunes of its best player and establishes them as the best team in history.

Point I was making was that Zagallo replaced an ill-equipped manager once, and made history. We need a Zagallo. (Not him specifically Lol)
Ahh that makes much more sense, my bad :lol:

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Can't wait to see the ferocious crippled - i mean wounded - animal come roaring out of the cage for Watford.

Rusholme Ruffian

The irony is when people think Ole or some of the players are the ones making our club look like idiots.. If I was a fan of any other club, I would come on here enjoying myself with ludicrous posting.
Are you actually insane? There is no other top class club in the world that would have put up with Ole for as long as United fans have.

NewUser777

Are you actually insane? There is no other top class club in the world that would have put up with Ole for as long as United fans have.
Interesting. Did your post have anything to do with what I said? I could do the same curtesy. Are you illiterate? But I won’t, it goes against the point I was making. Mob member.

Last edited:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Can't wait to see the ferocious crippled - i mean wounded - animal come roaring out of the cage for Watford.
It is easy to be brave and strong on words vs Watford. It sounds like when you get ass kicked by someone of your size and then you start to bully someone half of your size.

Since day 1 i give Failed Cardiff manager credit for one thing; he knows how to talk. Like politician. "Progress, we are getting there, we are near etc...". Everything what board want to hear.
Survivor

Robbie Boy

Haha fair enough. Probably still play more progressive football than Ole tbf.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
It is easy to be brave and strong on words vs Watford. It sounds like when you get ass kicked by someone of your size and then you start to bully someone half of your size.

Since day 1 i give Failed Cardiff manager credit for one thing; he knows how to talk. Like politician. "Progress, we are getting there, we are near etc...". Everything what board want to hear.
Survivor
I think before his press conferences the PR team throw a load of phrases in a hat. These say things like: 'United DNA/way' 'play on the front foot' 'lads positive' 'stamp our authority on the game' ''Rashy, Greeny' 'Ronaldo (loveheart eyes) etc. Then he's left to it to cobble something together for the schmucks/fans.

Rusholme Ruffian

Interesting. Did your post have anything to do with what I said? I could do the same curtesy. Are you a illiterate? But I won’t, it goes against the point I was making. Mob member.
Asking whether somebody is 'a illiterate' and misspelling the word 'courtesy' is somewhat ironic. Does my post have anything to do with what you said? Well maybe I'm misreading your post? You wrote:

So poor throwing out a narrative of abuse with nothing more than two wrongs make one right. It’s the same people doing both. It is actually possible to articulate oneself in a more respectful manner. It’s a lynch mob out there, interpretive of things we know nothing about. Just like a few of your posts, like players are not behind Ole. There isn’t a single reliable quote out there about anything like that, but you love to keep that spin, because you would love it to be true. The irony is when people think Ole or some of the players are the ones making our club look like idiots.. If I was a fan of any other club, I would come on here enjoying myself with ludicrous posting.
I took the bolded bit to mean that you think that our fans are being - and making the club look like - idiots. Is that not what you meant? If that is what you meant then I stand by my original response:

There is no other top class club in the world that would have put up with Ole for as long as United fans have.

Last edited:

Flytan

Imagine being able to set your company on fire and take a week long vacation out of the country. How is that even possible? I get a few days to clear your mind but he's not coming back until Monday. This is insane.

NewUser777

Asking whether somebody is 'a illiterate' and misspelling the word 'courtesy' is somewhat ironic. Does my post have anything to do with what you said? Well maybe I'm misreading your post? You wrote:

I took the bolded bit to mean that you think that our fans are being - and making the club look like - idiots. Is that not what you meant? If that is what you meant then I stand my original response:
Good on you! And you are right! Insults are doing our club a wealth of good! We look like proper articulate fans with a wealth of football knowledge! Fans around the league system do not refer to us as “plastic united”, and really think we are upstanding football fans. Insults and making every quote or word take the piss is the way to go! My bad!

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Good on you! And you are right! Insults are doing our club a wealth of good! We look like proper articulate fans with a wealth of football knowledge! Fans around the league system do not refer to us as “plastic united”, and really think we are upstanding football fans. Insults and making every quote or word take the piss is the way to go! My bad!
Only two exclamation marks (max) allowed per post.

Rusholme Ruffian

Fans 'around the league system' do not call United fans plastic because of what they're saying about Ole :wenger:. Fans of every other team are pissing themselves at the situation and would love him to stay forever. Every time they switch on Match of the Day and hear us singing 'Ole's at the wheel' they are wetting themselves! They are absolutely loving it, and the more we back him the more they love it.

NewUser777

Fans 'around the league system' do not call United fans plastic because of what they're saying about Ole :wenger:. Fans of every other team are pissing themselves at the situation and would love him to stay forever. Every time they switch on Match of the Day and hear us singing 'Ole's at the wheel' they are wetting themselves! They are absolutely loving it, and the more we back him the more they love it.
You might want to travel more.

el3mel

This international break has been great. World without football is actually fun.

Long may it continue.

Can't believe it but Ole has made me hate watching football.

United Hobbit

"Bonds are forged for life" is the caption under a picture of SAF with Evra at the launch of Evra's book

How very very true the bonds run so deep on all levels you can't even sack an incompetent manager...

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
The toilet's broken and the homeowners good mate Steve has been trying his best to fix it for him for 3 days, but to no avail. It's obvious to everyone at this point that a plumber is required but the homeowner doesn't trust any of the plumbers to come in and do the job, Steve will sort it eventually.

How much longer is this club going to advocate for pissing in the sink...

Devil’s Trident

Anyone else find him abit of a coward the way he ran away to Norway from the press and fans? Whether he himself took that decision or was given the week off by the board doesn’t make a difference, if he was dignified enough or had the confidence in himself he should have said no to the board and be with the players on the training ground rather than packing his bags quickly to go on holiday to avoid showing his face or facing any criticism directly coming his way. This kind of spineless and cowardice act is unheard of.

He lost every bit of respect from me after this cravenly act. I actually thought he is a man of morals and loves the club over his job. Reminds me of Orlando bloom in Troy running away from the one on one fight. Atleast he genuinely loved the girl in that movie. Seems like he is a just a glazer puppet who cares about himself and his compensation more than the club and its fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.