Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

largelyworried

Probably happening then. All the papers are carrying the same story so it looks like a briefing. Once this story’s out i don’t think there’s a way back.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Getting rid of OGS won't achieve anything unless we have someone ready to take over and a decent calibre someone otherwise Carrick and Mckenna will continue the same stuff...

laughtersassassin

I hope they have a better replacement lined up if they do sack him.

If they give it to Carrick / McKenna till the end of the season, I'd lose my shit.
They can give it to whoever for the next 1 or two games.

After that either an outside caretaker is needed or a proper appointment

Ladron de redcafe

Vibes versus success. You can see the difference in values of fans
What success? Getting to shatter the world transfer record and then never getting closer than 18 points of the league winners, failing to win any of the UCL, league, or FA cup in the process isn't a success.

It's a question of who is the bigger failure. But pretending that Mourinho was anything resembling a success is laughable.

Artimities

If the reports are true that he has lost the players then he needs to go. Pogba coming on yesterday show me he has lost the players. DVB, Sancho and Pogba... all seemed aloof

Kaos

Considering? Give me strength ffs.

So what happens when City have their go with us? Do they upgrade to "seriously consdiering"?.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
:lol: Can imagine Woodward trying to make a similar speech in the United dressing room. Just for all the players to look around blankly at each other wondering wtf he's going on about.

IncyWincySpider

Losing 5 - 0 at home against Liverpool shouldn't result in a sacking being 'under consideration', it should trigger an automatic dismissal clause in his contact and his dugout seat should blast him out of the stadium.

Andre Kagawa

So am I. Especially after that challenge by Pogba, I thought they would be out for blood.
It’s genuinely baffling to be honest. They might not get a better chance. A 10-0 Premier League record and we would have been finished as a serious top football club.

Teja

By a lot of accounts the players are really unhappy with McKenna so I doubt it's him at the very least
Hope so. I have a feeling that the terrible high press we're running this season is his invention. (Coaches working through out the night sacrificing family time etc. also probably refers to him).

Thanks for the hardwork, but we really need someone who already knows how to do it rather than someone figuring it out as they go along.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I'm devastated for him and for us as fans.

It needs to be done all the same.
He needs to be out of his misery

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Yeah, Jose had only completely lost the dressing room, was 19 points behind when he was sacked in December and then Ole came in and won manager of the month in January and made a PL-record breaking start to his career with the same guys. It was Ole's first game in charge that got us the first ever five goals in a single match since SAF, and he's since gone on to win a game 9-0 (PL record equalling) and then having a record-winning away form recently. Ole also is the only manager to get back-to-back top four in the PL since SAF.

Jose won the second tier European competition and the second tier domestic cup, though, so apparently it was never this bad. :annoyed:
Why do you guys always compare with Jose ? He was also bad. Our comparison should be against our competitors not against our clueless previous managers FFS.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
The board will never say they are pissed at ole and will sack him if he doesn't turn it around in the next 3 games or whatever.

They'll either back him publicly or sack him outright. If there is silence then they've probably decided to sack ole and will wait to make it official till they find someone to step into ole's shoes.

laughtersassassin

I'd only accept it if it's a combo sack. Carrick and McKenna should be booted too. I've seen enough amazing coaching, getting pretty tired of their brilliance.
They'll be sacked when the new manager comes in.

That's always how it works.

They might be here for one or two weeks linger under a caretaker but that's ok

The White Pele

Losing 5 - 0 at home against Liverpool shouldn't result in a sacking being 'under consideration', it should trigger an automatic dismissal clause in his contact and his dugout seat should blast him out of the stadium.
How about when we lost 6-1 to City?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'd only accept it if it's a combo sack. Carrick and McKenna should be booted too. I've seen enough amazing coaching, getting pretty tired of their brilliance.
That's decided by the next coach, if he wants his own staff or if he is happy/wants to work with the current ones

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
:houllier:

Emperor with no clothes. If he can't understand why fans want Ole gone despite his legendary status(something that will never change) then I don't know what else to say. They love the club more than they love Ole, Gary.

Oranges038

I don't buy a lot of this press clickbait shit. Anyone could write this stuff. Sources, people close to etc... It's all just media pressure and expectancy after a poor run of results.

Pretty sure they have to inform the stock markets of any decision early because it might affect the share price. When that happens, we'll know.

tomaldinho1

Lot of tweets now saying he's gone, nothing substantiated though. Probably just people riding the clickbait waves

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Neville is tweeting like a man who has just heard that his speech about the club giving Ole until the end of the season was proven to be wrong 24 hours later.

passing-wind

Ole only has himself to blame, it not the glazers fault he has been so underwhelming despite being backed. If the club has any ambition a new manager will come in soon.

Xaviboy

Hope ole and rest coaching team go. Conte will bring his own team in. I'd say Zidane and others would do as well. Carrick been in as coach since LVG so doesn't look good he has been involved under the coaching team with last 3 mangers that got sacked. Obviously a shite coach.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Hope Ole would resign first, that's the most decent thing he could do, for both him and us.

Status
Not open for further replies.