Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rk4utd

Let me get this right - he gets to go on holiday, with the team in the midst of a crisis and everybody and his dog saying he’s doing a crap job - whilst we get to go into work for the next 2 weeks to be subject to the banter of all and sundry because of our team’s awful attitude in the last month of football - sounds fair that, ole! Enjoy your break - have a drink on us, mate whilst you put your feet up….I was ‘ole out ‘ before but I suspect this is taking the urine just a little….

Magical Manchester United

Might as well hold your horses for a few days

If they are going to part ways they're unlikely to do it while hes on holiday.

Until then we can look forward to tons of reports saying either that we have no plans to sack him, that we are seriously considering sacking him, that we are interesting in Manager X and aren't interested in Manager X

Rolaholic

Just give it to Ron while they sort it out above, why the hell not at this point :lol: :(

soapythecat

One is one of the main Manchester United YouTubers, not sure if he has any connections.

The other is a throwback to past transfer sagas. He was reportedly ITK but I don't know if he was ever actually right about anything :lol:
They both talk out of their arse. Mack the Knife is doing it just for followers. Id rather believe the Daily Star....

MrSingh2002

So now given the media briefing.

The question is now why the club aren't replacing the manager?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Sir Alex to the rescue for 7 months? One last final swan song with Ronaldo?
It would be a bit unsporting - showing the rest of the league up like that by winning it from this position.

macheda14

Cruyff yes, that was yesterday right? Rijkard and VG thats 3 managers. In 40 years? Ten Hag is no guarantee for success. Point is that we should look for a manager with PL experience. We have been making mistakes for to long. I hate to say it but i think Brendan Rodgers would do a good job to get the club on the feet again, at least for a 2 year contract.

The problems are much deeper than just a new manager. Im Ole out btw. Look at Di Maria, he was like "im out of this amateur club". Great player, same with Depay but we dont get the best out of anyone!
Are you just going to ignore the rest of my post? The best foreign managers have all come in without premier league experience. Before Klopp and Tuchel which German managers had done well at premier league clubs? In fact apart from in the Bundesliga how many German managers have managed the biggest clubs apart from Heynckes in 90s and Lattek in the 80s.

Before Wenger which manager had come from the Japanese league and done well? Before Jose had any Portuguese managers come straight from Portugal and done well?

Ten Hag has performed well in the CL whereas Rodgers absolutely flopped in the CL. The nationality of our coach shouldn’t matter, the quality of their football and how well their philosophy fits with our squad and club as a whole does.

hobbers

Think the ITKs are just saying what we want to hear. The board are too incompetent to do something half way smart like lining up the interim to take over before even confirming Ole is leaving.

Fooza

You know desperation as hit when we using Mack The Knife and Mark bloody Goldbridge as sources, come on lads :lol:

MrSingh2002

Ole is more deluded than Moyes was in charge.

Overrates himself and his coaching staff. Bunch of beta males.

Cal?

CR7 fan
That would be terrible on so many levels
Why? If he's healthy enough, what's the problem?
Having to manage this lot might kill him!
Half the squad will be dropped.
The guy almost died a couple of years ago...let him rest.
Assuming he's healthy enough obviously
It would be a bit unsporting - showing the rest of the league up like that by winning it from this position.
I think he can do it

USREDEVIL

He's probably gone to Norway for a few days, tops. He and the rest of the squad, not on internationals, will all be away for a few days. His break will have been in place for a long time. We really have reached the point where folk just want to believe anything that suits their narrative that he will be sacked. But the start reality, is he will more than likely be in charge for the Watford game where 3 points paints a positive picture to those that don't watch United and only care about top 4 (Management).

I want him and the coaching staff replaced yesterday, but I've given up caring when as it could be other side of Christmas given the results this side can and will get to keep him in the job.

And Rio knows nothing, otherwise the Phil Jones affair wouldn't have happened.
My heart want's to believe the other posters, but my mind apparently believes "soapythecat."

tomaldinho1

I know, I know...
I don't get what the issue is if this is true. Long term plan for Ten Haag or Poch is all fine - with that in mind you find a coach who has a broadly similar style and will put some fundamental in place for the remainder of the season. Give them this international break to get setup and running and if they do well, they stay, if not you bring in your 1st choice in the summer.

RedDevil@84

Lots of passion and wanting it more is our philosophy. Giving everyone a good break when going gets tough seems to align with that philosophy. Maybe after the holiday everyone will be rejuvenated.

#BlindHopeFC

Status
Not open for further replies.