• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboc7

I never really saw it with him in all honesty
There’s never been anything sustainable with Ole, it’s always been a house or cards waiting to collapse.

No one should be surprised that the reboot and rebuild has been nowhere near good enough when it was entrusted to a manager that’s only ever succeeded in Norway, a CEO that’s only known failure and Murtough who has been part of every failed regime.

House Mkhitaryan

I'm not convinced that Chelsea have a better squad than us. Just vastly superior coaching. They are miles ahead of us at the moment.

How the club cannot see this is mind-blowing.

Loon

:lol:
That initial streak lasted a couple of games. Then it was only results that made it look good, we played decent, nothing more. Then we hit the crisis. From then on, it was clear it was a new manager bounce and he is nothing special. I was anti-Ole a couple of months in and prayed to not give him a perm contract.

If you saw something special, you have fallen for the romanticism and his useless words. I look at the pitch, and there i saw nothing special.
Ahh, hindsight is a wonderful thing. I saw wins and a change from Mourinho football pre-contract. He was not my choice, but I’m not going to claim prescience

Loon

:lol:
It was decent but I was shocked we gave him the job permanently. Always thought it was mostly a honey moon period. Pogba was out of this world.
Oh yeah, giving him the job is one thing, but that bounce was a hell of a bounce. As I said in my other reply, I wanted someone else.

Rolaholic

I'm not convinced that Chelsea have a better squad than us. Just vastly superior coaching. They are miles ahead of us at the moment.

They were in our position last season and acted quickly with little sentiment and look just how well it paid off for them.

Not to mention Lampard was a much much bigger legend for them than Ole is for United. He barely lasted a year and a half while we're going into 3 years of this shit

Beagle

Is competition for places reduced to just a management jargon these days? No one seems to be dropped regardless of how poor their form has been.

And we hear Ole's teammates describe how not even the best players had a guaranteed starting spot under Fergie. If Paul Scholes knew he had to perform to make it in the team next week, how are some of these players immune to being dropped?

Sviken

That should have been obvious the moment Chelsea started to reverse their fortunes from even a worse position than us when Tuchel was appointed. We're still sticking with Ole and hoping for Ole expectng a miracle. It's the difference between an owner who cares about his club, football in general and understand what needs to be done and those that we have right now.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Astonishing people believed hes had an impact anywhere at thsi club. You don't regress the way we have done because the "manager has gone as far as he could". He has been a passenger for 3 years.

gungho

Are United the ones playing with yellow shirts? How is this acceptable in any way?
Should reward Agent Sarr with a transfer here in January for that performance.

Edit: 1-0 Watford, Ole at the wheel of his tiny clown car :mad:

Last edited:

Rolaholic

You know it's desperate when Matic and McTominay are your midfield 2 and you still can't control the game.

That's one of the worst combinations we have and there's a reason Mourinho avoided it.

Even more headscratching considering the managers comments about giving VDB a chance and the fact that McTominay has been sick this week...

beer&grill

Watford is so so well coached. I’m sure there would’ve been 75% percent of the caf 3 months ago saying that Ole is better than Ranieri.

Di Maria's angel

You know it's desperste when Matic and McTominay are your midfield 2 and you still can't control the game.

That's one of the worst combinations we have and there's a reason Mourinho avoided it.

Even more headscratching considering the managers comments about giving VDB a chance and the fact that McTominay has been sick this week...
Against Watford. Yes, Watford.

Di Maria's angel

Watford is so so well coached. I’m sure there would’ve been 75% percent of the caf 3 months ago saying that Ole is better than Ranieri.
But Klopp did this, and SAF struggled as well. Didn't Pep lose to Everton one time?

All Ole needs is a pre season and transfer window, they said.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
We are so bad. The team has no structure, we might win games here and there due to luck or the quality of our players, but this is absolutely pathetic.

Just what are we even trying? It’s the same problems week after week, the same players even though we have a large squad but nothing new is tried. Thanks for ‘99 but please feck off now.

Rolaholic

The lack of passing triangles is so annoying.

3 years on and it's still no system, just vibes FC

stw2022

This is the ‘reaction’ to the City game he jetted off to Norway to mastermind.

feck me

SeanyC

If we lose today and they don’t sack him it will without a shadow of a doubt show the standard have dropped massively and they are too cheap and greedy to go buy someone else out of their contract

Zoo

30 minutes we’ve been battered by Watford. Please just fecking resign

slored1

I mean there's not much more to say that has not been said yet. No one likes him, no one wants him here. What's the point really.

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
Must be Ole's last game this. Worst we've managed these 25-30 minutes. Players look lost and uninterested

Di Maria's angel

At least if we lose, it'll be the end of the worst United manager ever.

Ironic that the only thing he did was remove the toxicity that Jose left behind only to bring his own.

BlueHaze

Honestly the worst manager post SAF. Not even Lvg or Jose had us playing this bad and they had worse squads.

Zoo

Stupid club have wasted two free weeks sitting on their hands.

Meller

Well I for one am glad we didn't sack him over the international period as it's clear to see how much we've improved as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.