Ole's press conference vs City

Sviken

Avoid defeat in your away games and win your home ones to qualify is a common and effective way to qualify.
Sure, if your team is consistent at anything. We're not in any way consistent, especially at home. The only thing the Atalanta draw did was rescue us from going to Europa. The group is still up for grabs and we may not qualify. It's not like this would be anything new either. Last year we lost a group when we were in a MUCH better position.
I would take your head our of your ass and have a look at other leagues occasionally.
This Atalanta side are decent, we were losing and rescued a draw last min. So yes I would say that's a decent result.
They are decent, but not a game we should be drawing or even barely surviving in it. Atalanta are the 4th to 5th best team in the Serie A. They're not Juventus. You guys are acting like we salvaged a draw against Bayern Munich or something.

Stactix

I would take your head our of your ass and have a look at other leagues occasionally.
This Atalanta side are decent, we were losing and rescued a draw last min. So yes I would say that's a decent result.
They've been injury ridden in both legs..

Zen86

You call expecting a win when it is desperately needed equivalent to "smashing" a team? What are you on about?
Not in so many words, but the meaning behind your entitled, arrogant, whining comments was quite clear.

Sviken

Not in so many words, but the meaning behind your entitled, arrogant, whining comments was quite clear.
The only meaning that was clear is that I'm not happy drawing with Atalanta while you apparently are. Nor am I happy that we are yet to decide one of the easiest groups in this year's CL while you are. That's it. Different standards, I guess.

bludsucker

Well then you're pretty dumb. Congrats on being an asshole after whining that I'm being mean to ole
So i am an asshole for pointing out that you are behaving like an asshole for the past few weeks on here?? One more for my ignore list.

passtheball

You think battering Spurs 3-0 away in our form wasn't a brilliant result?
And salvaging a draw midweek was very positive too. The champions league isn't easy pal!

I was much more concerned with 1 point at home from Everton and Villa, battered by Liverpool, losing to Young Boys etc etc.

If you're going to write off every win as "they were poor innit" you might as well just disappear now.
They sacked their manager after being beaten by us. For being all of 2 points behind us with a far poorer squad.

Oh, and we are being schooled again by City. Sit down.