Omar Berrada | Man Utd CEO

Castia

You have to wonder if he knows City are likely fecked :lol:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Once signed we can remind City that Woodward is still available. :angel:

peridigm

10 years from now….

“Manchester United relegated after being found guilty on charges of breaching FFP rules”

madzo2007

Haven't heard of him but I guess if he's been at City during their most successful (cheating) period then hes bound to be good at his job.

Least we are putting a structure in place.

cyberman

Knows the area as well
This is another point. There’s so many of their infrastructure settled in England who may not want to uproot and now they have the worlds biggest club on their doorstep recruiting for the jobs they’re the best in the world at.
This may not be our only raid

GregM40

Quick peek at bluemoon forum tells you all you need to know. They’re proper unwell that lot

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
hmm. a rat leaving a sinking ship for a sunken one. now i’ve seen everything.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I hadn’t heard of him prior to opening this thread but now I know he’s the best thing since sliced bread. Get in!
Same but now that we're getting him I'm having cold feet. Maybe we're making a big mistake?

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
His first task is to make a detailed disclosure to the people investigating FFP to ensure shitty get relegated and all titles cancelled.

Rex Banner

If City do get punished, any chance this guy goes down with them? Don't want a Spurs/Paratici situation on our hands

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Where does Brailsford or whatever he’s called sit then?

Edit: or Blanc?

Last edited:

Rodgerzzz

Simplest explanation is the best, it's a promotion and a pay rise. He may also want a new challenge, City has reached the top, now can he revive a fallen giant?

Let's see if more City execs want out though
Dammit man, let us dream

Blood Mage

Interesting. Surely he wouldn't leave City for United at this moment in time unless he knows they're fecked?

Chairman Steve

Quite a statement of intent by INEOS. Seems nuts just how many Barcelona people City lifted out of Barcelona over a decade ago.

As many have pointed out, it makes you wonder whether he’s jumping due to the 115 because barely anyone worth his salt leaves that place at their peak.

Yanited__

Has to be significant? He's coming from our rivals who have been successful/dominating for nearly a decade.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Never heard of him but from what all the journalists are saying this seems like a major coup. To do it so discreetly and out of nowhere is very un-United as well. Positive signs.