Only Sheffield United have scored fewer EPL goals than us

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
How did Ajax under ETH play Madrid off the park considering he is apparently a one dimensional moron?
He can’t really live off that game forever. It doesn’t work like that.

Blood Mage

We don't need to bring players in, we need to sack this manager. There are goals in this team if we switch to a tactical system that actually makes sense and doesn't expose the weaknesses of our players.

Telsim

How did Ajax under ETH play Madrid off the park considering he is apparently a one dimensional moron?
So, because one of his teams had an incredibly good game once upon a time, it makes our amateurish football less amateurish or less his fault? I swear that game has attained such a mythical status, you'd think he actually went on to win the Champions League. But no, he went on to get beaten by Pochettino. Maybe we should call him as well to be our next manager, because he actually reached the final that year.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
So, because one of his teams had an incredibly good game once upon a time, it makes our amateurish football less amateurish or less his fault? I swear that game has attained such a mythical status, you'd think he actually went on to win the Champions League. But no, he went on to get beaten by Pochettino. Maybe we should call him as well to be our next manager, because he actually reached the final that year.
Tbf the desperate state we were in after Ralf and Ole, we were looking at the tiniest nuggets of hope in anyone's CV at that time. Hopium basically. We have been doing this the past 10+ years.

The thing is, most of us here have still not learnt from all that; whether it's the new people, INEOS coming in, new CEO, DOF, etc or grasping at straws for a new manager that will be much better than ETH.

BTW, I want him out too. But we need to have some self-awareness, some sense of responsibility, and some realism about our expectations going forward.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Luton really forcing us to up our scoring game recently.

city-puma

If Luton has 20 plus shots but we win, I guess a lot will still be satisfied.

city-puma

Lotto numbers?
I didn’t watch the game. Anyway, anyone will have 20+ shots against us. At least on this game, we have more shots than opponents. That’s the progress?

edit: read the stats wrong. They had more shots and possession. Omg!

thisisnottaken1

I didn’t watch the game. Anyway, anyone will have 20+ shots against us. At least on this game, we have more shots than opponents. That’s the progress?

edit: read the stats wrong. They had more shots and possession. Omg!
When was the last match in which we had more shots than our opponents?