Opposition to Saudi Arabian Take Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
If you're going to stop supporting Utd because of the owners.

What about all the other corporations that are part or entirely owned by such regimes?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
And Trump is the president of the USA do you think that clown makes every decision ?

And as a Spurs fan you wouldn't want what City have ? I couldn't give 2 flying f..ks as long as the club is owned by people who are in it to make United a power house again
Some things are more important than football, I wouldn't want a Prince or state owning Tottenham no.

Tel074

Some things are more important than football, I wouldn't want a Prince or state owning Tottenham no.
I guarantee if Spurs had them owners and had the success City have had you wouldn't care one single little bit

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
if this club whores out to such a repressive regime
This is an interesting point. What power does the club have in this? If the Glazers decide to sell, and the Saudi's decide to buy, assuming FA or government doesn't stop it, how is United 'whoring themselves out'?

I don't want the club owned by them. But I'm not sure I will blame the club itself if it happens.

Tel074

What the absolute feck are you talking about Trump for? This conversation is about bin Salman, the crown price and head of state of Saudi Arabia purchasing Manchester United. United are not owned by Trump, so there's no need to bring him up.
I'm talking about him because not one single person makes every decision in a country . Ok Saudi may not be perfect but either is the UK or USA or lots of other countries. If we had owners the way City have then I'd be delighted because they have done the complete opposite of what them Parasites have done at United

Nick7

I'm talking about him because not one single person makes every decision in a country . Ok Saudi may not be perfect but either is the UK or USA or lots of other countries. If we had owners the way City have then I'd be delighted because they have done the complete opposite of what them Parasites have done at United
Pointless. Those countries don't own United. As I've said already I wouldn't want them owning United either. Do you have an actual point?

Fosu-Mens

Difference between not being perfect and the House of Saud.

Old Ma Crow

What do our resident Blades, City and PSG supporters think about being state owned by sheikhs? The latter 2 seem to be PR tools, which would be my major objection to such state ownership of the club.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
There does seem to be an issue with people recognising that the Glazers are not the government of the USA.

Nick7

There does seem to be an issue with people recognising that the Glazers are not the government of the USA.
I genuinely think I’m going crazy here with the amount of people trying to say that. It’s so bizarre.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Status
Not open for further replies.