g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Orkun Kokcu

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

But by all accounts we did try to sign him?
Can't say I was disappointed when we didn't sign him. Also, didn't we go for him several years before he was pictured doing a nazi salute? (I'm not saying that is in any way comparable to not wearing an armband, I just think if you're going to be pissed off at someone's behaviour, don't pretend to be gutted when we subsequently don't try to sign him).

aeh1991

According to De Telegraaf, Kokcu was Ten Hag's no.2, but he had been aware of Mount being the clear no.1 target and didn't want to wait.

IMO he would have been the better option considering how much he cost Benfica.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

So he's still playing most games but he's crying to the media about not being allowed to bomb forward at will? I've seen more professionalism at my local 5-a-side.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Kokcu was shite as a dm at Feyenoord and almost lost his status as an exciting prospect until Slot moved him up the pitch. Weird that Schmidt buys him to use him as a dm.

Still, not sure what he thinks to accomplish by telling an interviewer..