Osimhen v Kane

Well...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remember the geese

Difficult one this, due to their contrasting styles. I'd take Kane all day long if they were both 24. Ultimately, I think the guy we will end up with will be Goncalo Ramos.

Tarrou

I just hope to god we get one of them

a top striker will make such a massive difference to this side

Erik the Red

How about buying Kane in the Summer, and then Evan Ferguson in a year or two (massive United fan, and hopefully his contract will be short as it currently runs until 2026).

lex talionis

How about buying Kane in the Summer, and then Evan Ferguson in a year or two (massive United fan, and hopefully his contract will be short as it currently runs until 2026).
Buy them both now. Evan would get his chances now even with Kane in the squad. We’ve learned that ETH will use players who earn their chances. With 55-60 matches if we go deep in the cups, there will plenty of opportunities for young Evan.

colombianmancunian

Buy them both now. Evan would get his chances now even with Kane in the squad. We’ve learned that ETH will use players who earn their chances. With 55-60 matches if we go deep in the cups, there will plenty of opportunities for young Evan.
That would be a dream summer. I really want Kane here, think he will have an RVP like effect on the team. Ferguson as his understudy just would be sweet.

LuckyScout78

I still haven't decide yet. Between Osimhen, Kane, Ramos and maybe another CF option.

Ramos and Benfica are still in champion league. Ramos from Benfica is still a option i still consider.

croadyman

I still haven't decide yet. Between Osimhen, Kane, Ramos and maybe another CF option.

Ramos and Benfica are still in champion league. Ramos from Benfica is still a option i still consider.
Would only look at Ramos if neither of the top two can be obtained. Does give us a bit of Kane and Osimhen attributes though