Our home form

PoTMS

Pathetic home performances this season. Far too many defeats and draws. We must have broken all sorts of (negative) records this season. Hopefully it'll be back to normal with the return of fans.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Pathetic home performances this season. Far too many defeats and draws. We must have broken all sorts of (negative) records this season. Hopefully it'll be back to normal with the return of fans.
they did return :nervous:

typical last game of the season affair, doesn't make the result any easier to take

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I cannot remember ever seeing worse home form in my 36 years of supporting this club

Fahad Jawaid

I think this poor form is on Ole and does not reflect well on him, that he can't get the players up for these matches. Specially when the last match was in front of fans.

PoTMS

We are awful. I knew if it came down to a must win game at OT, we'd lose.

Skills

Snitch
Honestly, a part of the reason is our home fans are terrible. Not in terms of atmosphere or noise - but I feel like they're constantly egging our players on to do stupid things - like shoot from improbable angles, or just lump the ball in.

Any time we play some football or pass the ball around, OT just seems to get frustrated and rather the boys just lump it into the box.

oreon

Only won 8 out of 17 home games this season? Knocked out of 2 cups at home. Pumped 5-0 by Liverpool, toyed with by city.
Why is our home form so shit for so long?
Because every defender minus Varane is a liability. Each game you go wondering whose gonna make that defensive mistake leading to a conceded goal. You get by a season with a solid defense and scrap out wins. But you can't have a leaky defense and not to be able to create chances in open play

matys

Apparently out of last 7 home games in the CL knockout stages we have won 1 game. In March 2014

ShinjiNinja26

It’s like these players can’t deal with the pressure of the home crowd and shit the bed half of the time. Then things get progressively worse as the frustration grows around the stadium. .