Our season against the top 6 (the real top 6) and how worrying it is for the CL next year?

Pintu

With Brighton City yesterday, this mini-league is done, and we did not do well in these games. Only N'Castle scored less, but they conceded half the goals...

Maybe the defeats to Arsenal and N'Castle could have been avoided had Casemiro taken part in these games. What do we need to improve this table next year?

If you want to compare it to the previous season (The top 6 was the normal big 6) we were just as bad, but Arsenal did worse, so we didn't end the season bottom of this specific table.

Inspired by this thread.
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-big-6-mini-league-22-23.473297/

Zed 101

Hopefully next season we will have a different squad and quality in more depth, so this table is kind of meaningless until we see what transfer business is done

BelfastRed2021

Wouldnt look to much into it first game of Ten Hag was Brighton Loss the home game to Newcastle Rashford missed to sitters again against Brighton we should have been 2-0 up within ten minutes so we turn those into wins which wont be difficult especially if we have a world class finisher, Also if we can get that world class midfielder in so we can start controlling games against the big 6 we should be fine.

hobbers

Reasonable results and performances at home but a total shambles away. Only away performance that was within tolerable limits was the 2-3 vs Arsenal.

bringbackbebe

There's only so much you can do with a crock Martial, whining Ronaldo and Wout Weghorst up front. Next season, this is an area I can see us clearly improving.

DevilRed

I for one am worried when we come up against the likes of Barcelona in the CL. They surely would spank us over two legs seeing as how they are the Spanish champions.

We will need to spend 200m for osimhen and Neymar etc. to compete.

lol

Resch

I for one am worried when we come up against the likes of Barcelona in the CL. They surely would spank us over two legs seeing as how they are the Spanish champions.

lol
We won against them....

Eddy_JukeZ

lol
Barcelona aren't the benchmark anymore and La Liga was probably the weakest it's been in 15+ years.