Film Overrated actors

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Most actors can be good. It all depends on if they're given the role(s) they excel in.

Ryan Gosling - really good in Blue Valentine, Lars & The Real Girl and Nice Guys.

Channing Tatum - Enjoyed him in 21 Jump Street and Foxcatcher.

Vin Diesel - was decent in the original Fast & Furious and Pitch Black.

These guys (and many others) aren't consistent/diverse enough to be labelled against the best (Daniel Day Lewis, Tom Hanks etc) but they're not bad actors.

I personally find Emma Watson very bland and haven't seen her perform well in any movie so I'd say it's definitely between her and Aljamaine Sterling.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Van Damme and mouth breather from twilight. Actually almost all the cast of twilight

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Ham Hathaway? Never.
Winning an Oscar made her more overrated than others by default, despite her being annoying of course.

Van Damme and mouth breather from twilight. Actually almost all the cast of twilight
Van Damme vs Seagal... classic clash of B-movie titans. We don't get these discussions anymore and that's just sad.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
He really let himself go:

any excuse to post this:

but him, jason statham, JCVD, all of whom have been mentioned, aren't really actors, they're action performers. (the difference is seagal is a fat, immobile, lazy action hero)

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He really let himself go:

He's the perfect opposite to upbeat, trying too hard Anne Hathaway.

Btw, he's shooting the sequel to Above the Law. Great time to finally take a break from all these overrated actors.

acnumber9

Bit of a 180 for this thread, but why did Liam Neeson go from Schindler's list, Rob Roy and Les Miserables to Taken 318: showdown on the tube to Worcester?
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess easy money.