P&G Draft - R1: Team Beam vs Enigma Bonito

With players at their career peak, who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I take it you are in the sack Mourinho camp :lol:
:lol:

Not really, I am in the sack recruitment team camp :wenger:

On a more serious note, I don't understand why so many Manchester United fans are moaning and complaining about Mourinho who won the UEFA Cup trophy and has better results than his predecessors.

Mourinho would be happy to have Davids-Neeskens instead of Pogba-Matic.

Btw, wasn't this supposed to be a draft where you got a GOAT and a bunch of second tier players? Looks like a regular All-Time draft to me.
Indeed, there are not sheeps in this draft.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Well done @Šjor Bepo @Jim Beam. The scoreline reflects what was quite clearly a close game, most likely going down to whether Laudrup turned up in full flight.

I'd really have a look at Armfield there. I have a hard time buying an English wingback in a 3-5-2.

Btw, wasn't this supposed to be a draft where you got a GOAT and a bunch of second tier players? Looks like a regular All-Time draft to me.
Many managers went down the Florentino Perez route of team building: spend big on midfielders / attackers, stack up your defense with 5 to 7 bargains:D

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Well done @Šjor Bepo @Jim Beam. The scoreline reflects what was quite clearly a close game, most likely going down to whether Laudrup turned up in full flight.

I'd really have a look at Armfield there. I have a hard time buying an English wingback in a 3-5-2.

Cheers, tbh its a damn shame there is only one game of him online because he looked fecking amazing until the whole team collapsed towards the end.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Cheers, tbh its a damn shame there is only one game of him online because he looked fecking amazing until the whole team collapsed towards the end.
I'm not knocking the player, it's just cognitive dissonance. I suppose he is old enough to have played right HB in a W (which really isn't that different) but an English fullback in anything other than a back 4 immediately raises question marks.

MJJ

:lol:

Not really, I am in the sack recruitment team camp :wenger:

On a more serious note, I don't understand why so many Manchester United fans are moaning and complaining about Mourinho who won the UEFA Cup trophy and has better results than his predecessors.

Mourinho would be happy to have Davids-Neeskens instead of Pogba-Matic.

Indeed, there are not sheeps in this draft.
Tbf what manager wouldn't?