Pair of Premier League players arrested for alleged rape offences (Daily Mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BristolRuss

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-rape-outside-clubs-stadium-police-raid.html

"A pair of Premier League footballers have been arrested after a rape was reported to police.

The two unnamed footballers are from the same club and were arrested at the weekend. One player, 19, was reportedly spoken to by police on suspicion of assault and aiding and abetting a rape at the club stadium before he was formally arrested after leaving the grounds.
He was detained over night and was later questioned by police under caution.

The other player, who is also 19, was arrested the day after and was later quizzed by officers on suspicion of rape. Both players have reportedly now been released on bail pending further enquiries.

The alleged rape reportedly took place on Friday night, with the alleged victim contacting police and filing a formal complaint hours later. A police spokesperson told The Sun: 'Officers have arrested two men following a report of a rape.
'A 19 year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and aiding and abetting a rape. A second 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape. 'Both men have since been released on police bail.'

A source also told The Sun that police arrived at the stadium and spoke to one of the players in 'a private room within the ground'. They added that he left the club with 'another individual' and was formally arrested later that night.

A club spokesman told The Sun: 'As the matter is now in the hands of the police, the Football Club will not be making further comment at this stage.' "

I assume it's none of our lads as we were at Wembley at the weekend.

klayton88

I was here before the thread got locked...

I seriously hope it's nothing to do with our lot.

arthurka

We really don't need anything of this sort. Hope we have nothing to do with this.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
The rumours are it's not players from us.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Thread should be locked, it's not hard to speculate on this really at all, is it..

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

We really don't need anything of this sort. Hope we have nothing to do with this.
You’d think not with us being at Wembley on Sunday. Our lads were likely all together in a hotel darn sarf.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Ooh not locked yet. Stanley Matthews and Tom Finney

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils

If it were our lot it would be all over the news, the press would have had a field day by now.

Velvet Revolver

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-rape-outside-clubs-stadium-police-raid.html

"A pair of Premier League footballers have been arrested after a rape was reported to police.

The two unnamed footballers are from the same club and were arrested at the weekend. One player, 19, was reportedly spoken to by police on suspicion of assault and aiding and abetting a rape at the club stadium before he was formally arrested after leaving the grounds.
He was detained over night and was later questioned by police under caution.

The other player, who is also 19, was arrested the day after and was later quizzed by officers on suspicion of rape. Both players have reportedly now been released on bail pending further enquiries.

The alleged rape reportedly took place on Friday night, with the alleged victim contacting police and filing a formal complaint hours later. A police spokesperson told The Sun: 'Officers have arrested two men following a report of a rape.
'A 19 year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault and aiding and abetting a rape. A second 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of rape. 'Both men have since been released on police bail.'

A source also told The Sun that police arrived at the stadium and spoke to one of the players in 'a private room within the ground'. They added that he left the club with 'another individual' and was formally arrested later that night.

A club spokesman told The Sun: 'As the matter is now in the hands of the police, the Football Club will not be making further comment at this stage.' "

I assume it's none of our lads as we were at Wembley at the weekend.
That website needs to be arrested for that monstrosity of a web page.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Surely most PL squads will have several 19 year olds in them?
You're looking at the squads of the 7 teams to play at home last weekend.

Of those squads I believe there's only one team that had multiple 19 year olds in it.

Thought I will say, that's assuming it's players who were actively in the match day squad.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
There isn't anywhere to go with this thread, beyond speculation, so will lock and let's see if it's confirmed and there any updates in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.