Palestinian Window Chucking

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
Feeding - isn't clear by now that the Palestinians are undealable with.

You have a go.

I mean, if the whole point of the disengagement was to finally show the planet what a joke they are, then, on that basis alone, it was bloody worth it.

They will always be more suited to fecking things up then actually creating anything - never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

As for your dislike of the Israeli regime, I think even you'll have to agree that out of all the ones you despise, it's the only one that doesn't slaughter it's own, rip out labia's etc.

If I'm being honest, what really gets your goat - and provides that rickety bridge where left wingers and the mediavel Islamists see eye to eye, is that Israel is a raving success. In every field. While medical techniques are being perfected at Hadassah Hospital (including a stem cell CURE for Christopher reeves C7 break), the Arabs are chucking their brothers out of windows or strapping bombs to their children.

The envy of it, 4000 years and still festering.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I'd say return their land and let them decide wether they'll keep killing their country men or build a nation. They won't be ripping labias if they have school and business to run in the first place.

Feedingseagulls

Feeding - isn't clear by now that the Palestinians are undealable with.

You have a go.

I mean, if the whole point of the disengagement was to finally show the planet what a joke they are, then, on that basis alone, it was bloody worth it.

They will always be more suited to fecking things up then actually creating anything - never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

As for your dislike of the Israeli regime, I think even you'll have to agree that out of all the ones you despise, it's the only one that doesn't slaughter it's own, rip out labia's etc.

If I'm being honest, what really gets your goat - and provides that rickety bridge where left wingers and the mediavel Islamists see eye to eye, is that Israel is a raving success. In every field. While medical techniques are being perfected at Hadassah Hospital (including a stem cell CURE for Christopher reeves C7 break), the Arabs are chucking their brothers out of windows or strapping bombs to their children.

The envy of it, 4000 years and still festering.
Balls, tbh.

What doesn't get my goat is that (eg.) the Jewish occult philosophy is one of the most interesting on the planet.

What DOES get my goat is that Israel have repeatedly screwed up peace opportunities because of their own short-sighted self-interest and bigotry; that, despite having pursued a massively lethal and over-aggressive policy towards its rivals and those it dispossessed, it acknowledges no responsibility for the attitudes this is lliable to engender; and that blinkered prats like yourself think themselves qualified to opine that my criticisms stem from some deep-seated envy of your culture.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Balls, tbh.

What doesn't get my goat is that (eg.) the Jewish occult philosophy is one of the most interesting on the planet.

What DOES get my goat is that Israel have repeatedly screwed up peace opportunities because of their own short-sighted self-interest and bigotry; that, despite having pursued a massively lethal and over-aggressive policy towards its rivals and those it dispossessed, it acknowledges no responsibility for the attitudes this is lliable to engender; and that blinkered prats like yourself think themselves qualified to opine that my criticisms stem from some deep-seated envy of your culture.
If the Israeli didn't spend that much effort and money going for defence and war probably we'll have a flying cars by now.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
Balls, tbh.

Perhaps it's more resentment than envy. Perhaps my culture has been set up to fail from day one - light unto other nations and all that.

I'll leave envy to the Arabs