Television Parks and Recreation

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Why does this not have it's own thread? I very recently started watching this. Thought the first few episodes were alright. Then I really got into it and now I'm into the 2nd season and haven't laughed so hard in quite some time. It's brilliant. The sister city episode, the episode where they are competing at finding dirt on each other. It doesn't has a poor character.

Anyways, thought it should deserve it's own thread so other people can agree with me and therefor hopefully others will see this and love it as well.

Eriku

Only just started watching it... am nearing the end of season two... first season was alright but nothing special, but now I love it ;D

I second Aporcalypse... there's just something about Ron's demeanour :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
Series 4 - which is excellent, btw - is still airing in America at the moment so I presume Series 5 won't start until the end of next summer?

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I was unaware of 4. Thankyou Broe-fs. You're now 3rd in line for my vote as "most helpful mod" behind elvis & solius.

The_Red_Hope

Going to start watching this after finishing with 'Arrested Development' which itself was long overdue.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Is there a new Community an all? (these things often have a season don't they?)...I didn't think it was that amazing, but it is one of the better comedies.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
This might be the best comedy show on at the moment, shame not many people have seen it and experienced the greatness of Ron Swanson.

Jean-Ralphio is a great character which they've done well not to overuse.

Brophs

The One and Only
I agree. I think it's the best comedy on tv at the moment. Also it doesn't rely on bad language or shock tactics to get laughs, which is becoming harder and harder to do.

kps88

I like how they introduced two new (and great) characters in Chris and Ben.
Also how they got rid of Mark after the first season.
Stops things from getting stale.

Anyone else think April's been a bit too normal these last few episodes? I was watching the earlier seasons and I miss weird April.

Cina

Use some spoilers kps. Haven't you learned by now?

forevrared

I only watched the first couple of episodes but wasn't impressed. I'm not a fan of Aziz (post-Human Giant, anyway) or Amy Poehler which could play a role.

Mick1991

I thought the same, the first couple of episodes are pretty bad but it picks up after that and becomes a really good show (Tom's a legend).

I haven't seen anything of season four yet though, waiting till I have time over Christmas.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
I feel like they are 'overdoing' the characters a little bit. Atleast Ron and Tom seems to be very extreme. Was a big fan of this, but it's seems to have stalled a little bit lately

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
I think most of the characters have improved as the show's went on, especially Tom. I hope they got some new stories lined up for Ann Perkins, she's kinda become a bit pointless lately.

Aubrey Plaza <3

Cina

Half way through season 2, it's really great. Ron Swanson is just absolute comedy gold.

Duke Silver :lol:

Cina

Be patient. The first season isn't great, but it's only six episodes.

About 3 or 4 episodes into the second season though, you'll be hooked.

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import
This show is amazing :lol: Watching the last episode of season 2 right now. Ron Swanson is an absolute genius. Some of the faces he makes are priceless, like the jovial smile when some dude says
"If the government shuts down, who's gonna stop Al-Qaeda?"
in S02E24

I love Tom too, and Rashida Jones is smokin' hot.

Thanks for getting me into this show, caftards. I've been recommending it to lots of people over the last week or so.

Cina

The last two campaign episodes had me in stitches.

That is all.
Andy's line about car insurance actually had me in tears. He used to be my least favourite character in the first season and early parts of the second season but he's hilarious now.

This bit :lol:

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
I liked Ron's line about having personally put out several local fires at no cost to the taxpayers, that and him trying to shut the door when Chris walked in.