Patrice Evra Hates Thursdays | West Ham on a free?

melatonin

1st player to receive a red card before the kick off of a game in the history of the Europa League

Jonboy

Thread title needs 'hates Thursdays' adding to it.

RedDevil@84

Just seen that, it's a one year ban in today's climate and Marseille might void his contract.
Doesn't it depend on what transpired between the supporter and Evra?? Surely if some racist chant or super bad comment was involved, they needn't ban him for 1 year..

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Huge ban incoming. Criminal charges? If you did that on the street you’d be in trouble.
Depends on the damage done, if he grazed him on the arm then its a non event. If he got a clean hit on his face, then Evra will definitely be in trouble.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Depends on the damage done, if he grazed him on the arm then its a non event. If he got a clean hit on his face, then Evra will definitely be in trouble.
I don't think so. There was intent to hurt him with studs on.

Trizy

He'll probably retire by the end of the season anyway.

Pity it wasn't rat face Suarez he kicked :drool:

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I don't think so. There was intent to hurt him with studs on.
Intention is not that important, or rather intention has causality with effect.

If the fan wasnt hurt then a good lawyer will get Evra off with a slap on the wrist. A fine that Evra can pay off in a week most likely and some community service.

It will be argued that this is out of character, no criminal record, he's a positive influence in his local communtiy etc. and it would be convincing.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Intention is not that important, or rather intention has causality with effect.

If the fan wasnt hurt then a good lawyer will get Evra off with a slap on the wrist. A fine that Evra can pay off in a week most likely and some community service.

It will be argued that this is out of character, no criminal record, he's a positive influence in his local communtiy etc. and it would be convincing.
I was talking in terms of a football ban, not about him going to prison. :lol:

Martin(6)Buchan

Players get that much stick these days that if the so called fans had spoken the same ouside they would get a right hook, but not in Evras case mind you :lol:

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Three match ban for Evra

SirAF

Ageist
The guy probably said something racist, I’m not going to criticise Pat here. What a fecking hero

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Pat is not going to do this without some serious provocation. I'm waiting to hear the details.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Hey now, remember what forum you're on. Evra is a god here.
No I hate the guy. But I get he’s a **** hero for United, just rubs me the wrong way. The French arrogance mixed in with his own personality is repulsive :lol:

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Meh. I'll not criticize Evra for anything short of burning down an orphanage filled with kids.

Devil81

He's going to get a lengthy ban from football for that, such a shame because he's been a fantastic player.

Does seem to have a few wires crossed in my opinion, the guy is crazy.

SirAF

Ageist
I seriously doubt Evra did this without incredibly high provocation.

If it's racism then the punishment for Evra should be minimal - for too long black players have been putting up with this disgraceful, cowardly garbage with clubs getting pointless fines etc.
This :devil:

Lucky for him he’s quite old!