g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Patrice Evra Hates Thursdays | West Ham on a free?

diarm

Is it wrong that the very first thought that hit my head was:

selfish diarm said:
Wonder if Marseille cancel his contract can we get him into the coaching team here?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Just brushing my teeth all smiles watching that Evra vid and my wife comes in and says whose that.. Patrick Evra? Made my day that - never thought he was that popular that even non footballing peeps would know who he is. Anyway back on topic what a legend bring him back to OT!!!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Even if he has been racially abused the punishment should still be very severe. Regardless of the provocation there is zero justification for that reaction.

Deleted member 101472

Does anyone have any context as to what was going on between the players and fans?

diarm

Cantona, Zidane, Evra - these French lads aren't for bowing out meekly!

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Liverpool fans on YNFA FB page. :lol: :houllier:

Lindsey - Anthony Mooney u seen this
Anthony Mooney Bloody el no need horrible liar him
Matt Swabey

Matt Swabey Who he playing for?

Anthony Mooney God knows liars Utd or crywolf F.C.

Matt Swabey So that catona and now evra who have booted fans in the face. My money on zlatan next.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Storm in a teacup. Karate kick to the face is a sign of respect and affection in France.

diarm

If you use Chrome and want a laugh, head over to the OM forum and have a read.

Between their outrage and the ridiculousness of Googles auto-translating I'm in stiches!

Marseille Supporter said:
At the same time you have to be very stupid to go to Portugal to accommodate our players.

At some point, the guys who insult forums because they are far away, you must calm them too. If you have to go through pies in the mouth, and then we go there.

The guys who sleep there, they cross Evra in the street being alone and not in band, they lower the eyes. They know they are smoking.

Full ass of those morons who insult and make the fingers of honor because they know that in front of the players do not flinch.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Anytime a Marseille fan gets kicked in the face, by one of his own players on top of it, it's a good day.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
There are easier ways of getting xmas off evra

SirAF

Ageist

Between their outrage and the ridiculousness of Googles auto-translating I'm in stiches!
«Full ass of those morons» :lol:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Anytime a Marseille fan gets kicked in the face, by one of his own players on top of it, it's a good day.
I argued with a poster about them, it's a bunch of absolute weapons. Every they turn against their players at some point.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"

:lol:

Member 90887

L'equipe says that he was insulted during almost 30 minutes. at a certain time he got tired of it, he went near the supporters to talk about the situation and it got out of hand when the supporters got close.

Edit: the man is a journalist of L'equipe

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Does anyone have any context as to what was going on between the players and fans?
Marseille fans start to insult the players because they're a bunch of bellends and that's what they do, the players come to taunt and confront them because they're just as bad making the fans drop on the pitch.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Are we sure he wasn’t filming for the new rush hour film?

Bojan11

If he was racially abused. Great job

If he was just insulted then that's poor form from. His experienced enough to hand it.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If he was racially abused. Great job

If he was just insulted then that's poor form from. His experienced enough to hand it.
I haven't heard about anything racial and people should stop with that for the moment.