Patrice Evra | Off to Marseille

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuts

If you think that good leadership means doing what the captain tells you else he'll try to injury you during training than go ahead. I don't think so. SAF/Keane tandem was terribly effective in a Corleone/Brasi sort of way. For a spoiled young millionaire, there's nothing more frightening, then risking losing everything because of some nasty injury. However that's not good leadership and as it happens everytime somebody encouraging violent people, it was only a matter of time before they go out of control.
You remain my go-to man on leadership. No one knows it better.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
SkyItaly say he's most likely going to Crystal Palace. I don't really know why but I'm a bit disappointed. I hope he plays well, it'd be sad to see him struggle in a struggling side, getting beaten easily by any decent Premier League winger.

I still think he'll end up having some sort of role at United in the future. Does anyone know if he's doing his coaching badges?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The bants between him, Pogba, and Zlatan would be sky high. They'd probably start pissing everyone off

MounchesterUtd

Gonna feel weird to see him wear another PL team's shirt. Hell, even seeing him wear Juve's feel wrong. C'mon Woody, just give the man an honorable exit from the footballing world :(

prath92

Well now that Bolasie is gone they're left with Puncheon, Zaha is away at the AFCON now too with Ivory Coast.

So yeah it'll probably be Schlupp and Puncheon on the wing. They have been using that Lee guy buy he seems a very defensive option.
i followed them early in the league (till september) and they were hardly getting quality crosses in. this would help.

ZAGREB RED

Would be good to see him back, even if it was just the rest of the season. Mourinho isn't overly keen on Shaw just now, and I don't think he sees either Blind or Darmian as the answer and as for Rojo at LB, well just no, he is a CB.
Evra seems to have done well at Juventus and enjoyed a bit of an Indian summer so if he came back I think it would be to a warm welcome. He is surely better than Palace.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Good luck, thanks for the fifteen trophies! :smirk:

Acole9

Outstanding
Glad he's not gone to Palace, no disrespect to them but he's better than that.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I love you but lose, lose in embarrassing fashions.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Good luck king Paddy!

I'm already looking forward to his 'I love this game' Instagram posts from Marseille.

Jaybomb

Would be good to see him back, even if it was just the rest of the season. Mourinho isn't overly keen on Shaw just now, and I don't think he sees either Blind or Darmian as the answer and as for Rojo at LB, well just no, he is a CB.
Evra seems to have done well at Juventus and enjoyed a bit of an Indian summer so if he came back I think it would be to a warm welcome.
This :( Really wanted him to retire here.

He'll do well at Marseille I'm sure.

SqueakyWeasel

I was really hoping he'd come back just as emergency cover turning into an ambassadorial role. I do realise that he wants to play as he undoubtedly "loves this game" so maybe one last shot in an easier league is understandable.

Good luck, and please come back home eventually Pat!

Esquire

I was really hoping he'd come back just as emergency cover turning into an ambassadorial role. I do realise that he wants to play as he undoubtedly "loves this game" so maybe one last shot in an easier league is understandable.

Good luck, and please come back home eventually Pat!
He should definitely come back as an ambassador. He would probably get his own show on MUTV. Which would be funny for sure.

Cheekiey

I think next season will be his last, mouton come back and be a club embassador or even some sort of coach if Mou wanted it

Status
Not open for further replies.