Patrice Evra responding to criticism of him after the PSG game | PSG complain to UEFA about Evra

Water Melon

There's a part missing, where Evra says, in the middle of all this, someone asked me: Patrice, what are they gonna do, and he starts laughing. at the end he says, maybe they change the password of my Iphone. i wouldn't be able to use it anymore for celebrations.
:lol::lol::lol:

carlosp

:lol:

"Guys, it's a huge moment in the history of football. PSG complained to UEFA about me for a celebration. laughs and mimics baby noises for a minute"

"Let's stop the bullshit. Nasser, a big president like you, who really likes PSG. It's time to take the guillotine out. Fire the guy that wrote the complaint letter about me. You have to do something, this is just ridiculous."

"They almost took the guillotine out against me multiple times already; 2010 for the bus, 2014 for the 2-0 loss against Ukraine. I'm going to write my autobiography and it will be more detailed."

"I remember there was so many people from the FFF that came into my room after that loss: 'Patrice, please save us, you're the only one who can convince them, give them your family jewels or something, they're gonna fire us!' I said 'guys, calm down, we'll win 4-0. I was wrong, we won 3-0.'"

"I may not have been in the WC-winning squad, but I was in the team when we made it to the EURO final. And they they won the WC without me, which of course I am proud of, a great victory for our nation."

"No need to go to Hollywood anymore to see celebrities folks, just go to PSG. Leo DiCaprio, Jay-Z, they're all at the PSG stadium. Even Jean Paul Belmondo, with his little dog, is there."

"And there are people like (lists a bunch of PSG legends), the people who actually left a mark on PSG, and they're never at the stadium. What a shame. Stop your bullshit, Nasser. It's time to clean your club."

"I want the name of the person who wrote that letter about me to UEFA. Please. For the good of football."

"And actually, I'm also going to complain, about the minister that was sitting behind me, constantly yelling "ICI C'EST PARIS" at me during the whole match even though I was doing nothing. I'm the type of guy who waits to have the last word, and in the end, BAF!"

"It's time to stop with the serious videos, guys. This was Patrice Evra. It's time for Mr. I Love This Game to return."

"I'm a fan of PSG, but the club is becoming a joke. I'm from Paris, I'm a Parisien. And I'm sure I love PSG more than the guy that wrote the letter about me. What the hell is this, a club run by monkeys? Oh well, this is the last serious video, happy Sunday, and Vive la France"
:lol::lol::lol:

Kapardin

Khelaifi having a right hissy fit like a prom queen runner-up, jeez. Evra's right, he's giving PSG a bad name by complaining about an ex-player on behalf of the entire club.

carlosp

There's a part missing, where Evra says, in the middle of all this, someone asked me: Patrice, what are they gonna do, and he starts laughing. at the end he says, maybe they change the password of my Iphone. i wouldn't be able to use it anymore for celebrations.
:lol::lol: Thanks man

Ferguson

If you can't celebrate when your team wins, then what is the point of watching a football match?

Or is it that Evra used his phone to record his celebration? Perhaps PSG can officially protest the use of social media to celebrate victories.

After all, you don't need to respect fans or have fans celebrating on social media when your club depends on oil and corrupt businessmen for its finances, not fan support.

Also, notice that they never mention Pogba, only Evra, even though Pogba was celebrating in the same video. Hypocrites!

Anustart89

The song is from Edith Piaf, the title is Non, je ne regrette rien. Which means i regret nothing.
I know, that's why I love that he used that particular song. My edit might have snuck in right as you quoted me because the edited version is in your quote.

UncleBob

If you can't celebrate when your team wins, then what is the point of watching a football match?

Or is it that Evra used his phone to record his celebration? Perhaps PSG can officially protest the use of social media to celebrate victories.

After all, you don't need to respect fans or have fans celebrating on social media when your club depends on oil and corrupt businessmen for its success, not the fans.

Also, notice that they never mention Pogba, only Evra, even though Pogba was celebrating in the same video. Hypocrites!
How ?

Rockets Redglare

After all, you don't need to respect fans or have fans celebrating on social media when your club depends on oil and corrupt businessmen for its finances, not fan support.

Well Ballotelli used his phone to record his celebration mid match last week so I can’t imagine there’s a rule like that.

PSG are an absolute joke, how can you put a complaint in about a club legend celebrating his team scoring the winning goal in the dying minutes?

Dudu

Oh this story keeps getting better and better!

Sipping away from a United bottle too.

Oh you Legend Patrice. :devil:

Golden Nugget

Hilarious from Evra :lol:

What do PSG expect? If we were playing Real Madrid, and ex Real Madrid, Liverpool and Man City player Steve McManaman supported them, I’d think it’s pretty normal, whether he is a legend of Real Madrid or not (even though Paddy is of United) - I’d actually think much less of him if he went to support United.

Ace of Spades

PSG are becoming the biggest joke of a club. Just accept your defeat gracefully instead of acting like clowns.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why are PSG so small time and butthurt about all this? They forget how they celebrated like they won the tie after the first game? It's so childish and makes PSG look so bitter.

It does make the win even better though.

Djemba-Djemba

I'm all in favour of a proper PSG Utd rivalry starting.

They are everything that is hateable about the worst of football.

crossy1686

career ending
No inquest, no questions being asked of their players, no consolidation just playing the blame game and pointing the finger at everyone else. They're a massive joke of a club.

Gasolin

Did they also complain about Pogba? Because he was the one wildly celebrating with Evra. Or are they too afraid to try and target one of the bright young stars of the national team?
Pogba has the excuse of being a Manchester United player, according to PSG, Rothen, and all the people who complained about it. Basically, the PSG staff is denying Evra the right to be a Manchester United legend. I think the club should step up and say Evra is one of our own, he is a legend, he was captain of the bloody team. Such a disgrace from PSG and I am French, hell, I'm even from Paris.

crossy1686

career ending
Pogba has the excuse of being a Manchester United player. Basically, the PSG staff is denying Evra the right to be a Manchester United legend. I think the club should step up and say Evra is one of our own, he is a legend, he was captain of the bloody team. Such a disgrace from PSG and I am French, hell, I'm even from Paris.
I don't get why everyone is so upset about Evra supporting United just because he's from Paris. Is this something that's expected of all French nationals? Support the French team at all costs? I'm from Manchester but I don't want City to do well in any competition.

Gasolin

I don't get why everyone is so upset about Evra supporting United just because he's from Paris. Is this something that's expected of all French nationals? Support the French team at all costs? I'm from Manchester but I don't want City to do well in any competition.
No, I don't really get this too. Paris is cosmopolitan anyway, not many people are from Paris originally... I think there is a trend to support French teams in European competitions but it only works for some teams, and it's still an individual choice. My point was just to say that I am from Paris and I really think PSG is a disgrace, but I am an United fan through and through too of course! Never been fan of PSG. Why bother Evra? Why not bother Pogba too then? Eric? Should Saha be in trouble for celebrating in Parc des Princes?

Dave89

I'm all in favour of a proper PSG Utd rivalry starting.

They are everything that is hateable about the worst of football.
We've already got one plastic club with no history thinking they're our rivals, don't need another.

Fridge chutney

If this is true, it is an embarrassment for PSG. What a small-time bitter tinpot club (if true).

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
PSG has just made themselves the biggest idiots in the world of football and it's not even their ex-players that are salty.
It's their own staffs and fans that have better things to do than to complain about losing to another team (which happens in football).
Their ex-players are nowhere to be found. Sad really.

ManRant

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He does what he wants, he is Patrice Evra, he does what he wants.

Traub

Didn’t PSG also send some document to UEFA after they got knocked out by Barca a couple of years ago?

HJ12

Can someone send a letter to UEFA to complain about PSG acting like toddlers?

Dumbat12

I don't understand the problem. PSG doesn't represent France, they represent themselves as a club. Patrice Evra is a United legend, it's quite obvious who he is gonna root for.