Paul Ince could have done it...

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Shithead still thinks Hughes and Bruce could have done a better job than Ole

MalcolmTucker

Someone's obviously told him that hand steepling is meant to show control and authority but it looks so unnatural and completely contrived when he's sat bolt upright with his hands directly in front of him :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ve never seen someone be so consistently wrong and bad at what they do and still be employed. Apart from the govt I guess.

Hoof the ball

This may sound harsh, but I am so glad that his son Tom did not really make it as a footballer.
Sounds harsh, but I understand what you mean. The demands that Paul had on teams signing his son was unreal. Ridiculous salary expectations and routinely using his son in debates that don't concern him.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Had to mute the cnut. Absolute cockwomble.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Surely the main reason Ole was asked to “steady the ship” initially and neither Ince nor Hughes were, is because Ole is far more likeable? That’s really important for the players, especially right after Jose. A lot would have worked with him before as well. You can’t just have anyone come in and “put smiles on faces” as he put it - otherwise they’d let the kit man do it or something.

stevoc

Before our last match against Leeds he suggested United would need to man mark Kalvin Phillips. Which just about sums up Paul's understanding of the game of football.

Shoot.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How close to a title challenge are United?

”Yada Yama.... bla bla...What you want is honesty, when they play like that and Ole is asked about the performance and says they played well... no fan wants to hear that“

How is any of that relevant to the question?

bk1991

It's a nonsense having him on as your Manchester United pundit on a panel, he hates the club. Stands in sharp contrast to the one man Leeds United cheering section that is Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.