Paul Ince sacked

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Loved him as a player. Until he shoved it back in our faces.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Judger will be off club hunting again so.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Sacked again:

Ben Smith
BBC Sport

Paul Ince has been sacked as manager of Blackpool less than a year after taking charge.

His assistants Alex Rae and Steve Thompson have also left the club after being told of the news by Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston.

Ince had held a long meeting with Oyston on Sunday to discuss the club's poor run of form and while a brief truce appeared to have been reached, that has lasted less than 48 hours.

Drifter

American
Blackpool.Maybe he will realise that he's not very good at this managerial lark.

Brophs

The One and Only
Sacked via text message, according to Natalie Sawyer's tits on SSN.

Sir A1ex

This bit sucks. I know he was shit and is a bit of a nob, but fans making ultimatums to get the manager sacked just makes them look cnuts in my book:

The Blackpool Supporters Association had taken a unanimous vote of no confidence in Ince on Monday evening.
And the BSA also produced a six-point letter to club chairman Karl Oyston, giving their view that Ince's position was "untenable" and that his "tactics, attitude and results has destroyed the morale of Blackpool fans".​

Brophs

The One and Only
This bit sucks. I know he was shit and is a bit of a nob, but fans making ultimatums to get the manager sacked just makes them look cnuts in my book:

The Blackpool Supporters Association had taken a unanimous vote of no confidence in Ince on Monday evening.
And the BSA also produced a six-point letter to club chairman Karl Oyston, giving their view that Ince's position was "untenable" and that his "tactics, attitude and results has destroyed the morale of Blackpool fans".​
Don't be giving folks on here ideas.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I've never taken him seriously as a manager after seeing this, and I doubt I ever will. :lol:
I think people are a bit too harsh about this. When I'm on the phone and have to take notes but am also engaged in a deep conversation, I often jot down random notes such as my name (after I have said my name), not happy (if they aren't happy), phoned earlier (if they phoned earlier) and so on.

It comes back down to that trying to do a creative thing, and a monotonous thing at once. You can do two creative things at the same time, in fact one often helps the other. You can easily do two repetitive things at once, without so much as a change in thought. But trying to do a creative thing and a repetitive thing at the same time is impossible. At least I think it is. Maybe it's not creative vs monotonous, maybe it's just trying to do a creative whilst also doing anything else. It's not possible I think. Maybe. feck knows.

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Yeah, when I play football manager and am on the phone I generally jot down things like "Shoot" "score" "kick the ball" too.

Tarrou

Interesting read, bloody long though! I still like Incey despite him going to Liverpool and generally being a bit of a knob at times. I can't forget how great he was for us.

Ince always comes across as a bit thick though. Bleeting on about the influx of foreign players being bad for the England team, saying how amazing the England sides of the 90s were. Well what did they win? F all.

Oh and I had to laugh at the 'If we had a great defence Liverpool would've won the league that year', and 'if my shot had gone in at 2-2 we would have won the world cup that year'... Shut up you plonker.