Paul Pogba being blackmailed by his own brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no opinion on the veracity of the claims but this is not true.
Many Africans hold multiple religious beliefs. Like subscribing to one of the Abrahamic religions and still practice the traditional witchcraft/juju when it suits them.
Ah, fair enough, I wasn't aware of this.

Crickus

Good hope Pogba has all manner of problems. Cant stand the guy

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Have no opinion on the veracity of the claims but this is not true.
Many Africans hold multiple religious beliefs. Like subscribing to one of the Abrahamic religions and still practice the traditional witchcraft/juju when it suits them.
I would say that it applies to the majority of West Africans. The ones that don't are the exception.

Threesus

The pursuit of money really changes people, huh. Can paul sue his brother for false accusations?

ScholesyTheWise

I really dislike Pogba the footballer and am glad he didn't renew his contract,
but yeah, once I delved into the story surely the first thing that comes to mind is "holy feck, hope the lad is ok" and not "good that it's another club's problem to handle".

To be held at gunpoint by your very own brother (or his mates while he's there supporting them).
What the actual feck?

Large sums of money really are a bitch :/

mancan92

Some of you guys need a better perspective on life. Some things are bigger than football. Someone Held at gun point by their brother and some of you almost getting enjoyment? Maybe get outside of football for a bit

ashneel

His brother saying on french tv Canal Plus, Paul loved United too much when he was younger to leave for Juve but he persuaded him to. He said the Cleverley, Welbeck, etc could go on loan but not Paul as he was "too talented"..
I think Pogba could have become world class without that toxic entourage. The same people now blackmailing him. Well..

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wow, this is just sad and it could maybe explain why he didn't become the player we all expected him to be for us. No matter how I feel for him as a football player, I would never feel happy about another mans bad situation outside the pitch. Somethings are just bigger then football and I hope we as a fan base should not make jokes or even worst be happy that he and his family are going through this. Hope everything will be okey in the end. Be strong and God bless you and your family Paul.

TheReligion

Abusive
Couple of questions which I’m surprised no one has asked yet;

1) Has anyone seen Matthias Pogba and Graeme Souness in the same room?

2) Did Pogba pull the witchcraft out on Maguire before he went to Greece?

Fabio Rochemback

I must admit, this is actually a lot more interesting than the usual tabloid gossip about players cheating on their wives, drink driving, spending loads of money on shite jewelry or whatever. Seems like a Netflix documentary maker's dream. Mathias Pogba comes across stark-raving mad.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Couple of questions which I’m surprised no one has asked yet;

1) Has anyone seen Matthias Pogba and Graeme Souness in the same room?

2) Did Pogba pull the witchcraft out on Maguire before he went to Greece?
Now that you mention it...

NoLogo

I must admit, this is actually a lot more interesting than the usual tabloid gossip about players cheating on their wives, drink driving, spending loads of money on shite jewelry or whatever. Seems like a Netflix documentary maker's dream. Mathias Pogba comes across stark-raving mad.
Pogumentary 2: the Pogmailing.

Coming to a streaming service near you. :D

Giggsy13

I think the biggest takeaway from this strange saga is that the world owes a massive apology to Veronique Rabiot. She knew. She knows.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Paul Pogba's brother threatens him by promising to share 'EXPLOSIVE' revelations - with player's lawyer claiming it is 'no surprise' and that Pogba is also facing 'organised EXTORTION'
  • Former footballer Mathias Pogba released a video on social media on Saturday
  • In the video, he claimed he will share revelations about his brother, Paul Pogba
  • He wants the public and Pogba's team-mates to know what he is really like
  • Paul Pogba's lawyer has since responded to Mathias's threats on social media
  • Paul Pogba's lawyer has said Mathias's threats are part of 'organised extortion'
  • Mathias Pogba also stated he has 'important things' to say about Kylian Mbappe
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-information-Juventus-star-Kylian-Mbappe.html

Should I be worried that my brother sent me this link? Is he trying to tell me something? Should I be concerned?

Anyway, on Thursday, Paul Pogba's brother plans to release a video that threatens to shake the very foundations of the earth. Or something.

Yeah, no, not buying it. I get the sneaky feeling that this bizarre nonsense is a publicity stunt designed to pave the way for a new TV show starring the Pogba family.

Pogdashians
Could it be :confused::confused::confused:

It's B Rubble

Does this mean no more Pogba bros dancing videos? Those were entertaining. Gotta feel for the mom here as well. What if Matthias got into trouble with a criminal organization (gambling, drugs etc) and doesn’t have the money to cover the debts so he has to talk about his brother because Paul won’t help him with the money? Fan fiction I know but could be possible..

Withnail

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
He will get dropped by Deschamps and will blame it on the Injury. Pogba will fix all this drama and will be expecting to be back to the French team once Deschamps is sacked for a horrible WC performance. Plot twist: Mbappe will be the next Player/Manager/Football Director of the French team and will call up Mathias Pogba instead of Paul. I would pay to watch this.

Dismember

Paul Pogba's brother threatens him by promising to share 'EXPLOSIVE' revelations - with player's lawyer claiming it is 'no surprise' and that Pogba is also facing 'organised EXTORTION'
  • Former footballer Mathias Pogba released a video on social media on Saturday
  • In the video, he claimed he will share revelations about his brother, Paul Pogba
  • He wants the public and Pogba's team-mates to know what he is really like
  • Paul Pogba's lawyer has since responded to Mathias's threats on social media
  • Paul Pogba's lawyer has said Mathias's threats are part of 'organised extortion'
  • Mathias Pogba also stated he has 'important things' to say about Kylian Mbappe
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-information-Juventus-star-Kylian-Mbappe.html

Should I be worried that my brother sent me this link? Is he trying to tell me something? Should I be concerned?
Are you rich like Pogba?
anyway the french team always had a lot of drama in the dressing room, now there is even more drama and ofcourse so much more to talk about in french and european media until the world cup.

RoyH1

Wouldn't be surprised if between this and his injury, Paul Pogba loses his place for the WC.

gaffs

Why would Pogba want to put a curse on Mbappe?

Is there beef there?

Surely there were players or managers at United that he would sooner put a curse onto? May explain our last few years!

the_cliff

Why would anyone care except to laugh him at him for being a gobshite, if true?

Shocking revelations give me 13m. WTF? :lol:
Obviously rubbish in regards to the witch doctor thing. But his world cup place will definitely be in doubt not sure anyone in that France dressing room will be comfortable sharing it with someone who dislikes them enough to try and curse them.

clarkydaz

Obviously rubbish in regards to the witch doctor thing. But his world cup place will definitely be in doubt not sure anyone in that France dressing room will be comfortable sharing it with someone who dislikes them enough to try and curse them.
Back in the 90s that was considered banter

LARulz

Why would anyone care except to laugh him at him for being a gobshite, if true?

Shocking revelations give me 13m. WTF? :lol:
Of course curses etc. are nonsense but if Pogba genuinely did even bother to attempt to do something like that then that causes a problem in the dressing room when 2 of your 3 arguably biggest players (at least in name) don't like each other to that level

I always assumed they were all friends and still do kind of believe this didn't happen, but would be hilarious if it did

Drz

Why would Pogba want to put a curse on Mbappe?

Is there beef there?

Surely there were players or managers at United that he would sooner put a curse onto? May explain our last few years!
This is just hearsay: so on LEquipe free tv channel, some of the "pundits" think it could be linked to Mbappé's meteoric rise from a marketing perspective (ergo demanding and getting paid more for marketing with the French NT).
Ironically the same show (LEquipe du soir) hired Mathias Pogba as a "pundit" just earlier this year or end of last, can't recall exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.