Paul Pogba leaves Man Utd WhatsApp group

Speako

We got no trophies, Pogba’s left the WhatsApp group, our pet’s heads are falling off!

MrBest

Who cares, im glad he's gone. He can complain about systems, managers, players and formations but fact is, he has been average most of the time, rubbish some of the time and brilliant a handful of times. I'm just glad we can save some money on his wages. Good riddance, Paul but also I wish you the best of luck (aside from if you meet United again).

matt23

Man leaves watsap group.

The Mirror really pushing the envelope of sports journalism with this scoop.

Matt851

I don't believe this tbh, although he doesn't come across as very committed he seems popular / friendly with the players

SAFMUTD

These kind on news strenght my faith in that he'll leave. I still fear we'll be dumb enough to offer a new improved deal.

Dante

Average bang
Why is this even news??
Because he posted about wanting to work hard to get fit again before the end of the season:

Then he reportedly decided he couldn't be arsed working hard after all and packed it in.

Now, despite still being contracted to Manchester United (and receiving £300k per week for the privilege) he's apparently severed ties with the teammates. If true, it speaks volumes about the toxicity and lack of commitment he's shown to the club since 2016.

RuudTom83

Modern football today meets Modern football journalism...:rolleyes: really struggling to give a shit tbh!

OL29

Because he posted about wanting to work hard to get fit again before the end of the season:

Then he reportedly decided he couldn't be arsed working hard after all and packed it in.

Now, despite still being contracted to Manchester United (and receiving £300k per week for the privilege) he's apparently severed ties with the teammates. If true, it speaks volumes about the toxicity and lack of commitment he's shown to the club since 2016.
You’ve grasped the part about him severing ties with team mates up from thin air, I guarantee you haven’t even read the article.

Mirror Football understands that Pogba has told his United team-mates he is on his way this summer, and is even said to have left the WhatsApp player group the squad uses to stay in touch.
A lot of our fans are no better than the tabloids when it comes to certain players, yet you call him toxic.

And where was it reported he ‘couldn’t be arsed and packed it all in’? Because as far as I saw, Rangnick stated that the club doctors confirmed his injury.

Last edited:

Dante

Average bang
You’ve grasped the part about him severing ties with team mates up from thin air, I guarantee you haven’t even read the article.
If he's "left the WhatsApp player group the squad uses to stay in touch" then he's no longer going to be able to stay in touch with the squad.

A squad that he's still a paid member of.

That's severing ties.
A lot of our fans are no better than the tabloids when it comes to certain players, yet you call him toxic.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
There is absolutely no way this is true. The Mirror should be banned as a source on Redcafe TBH.

OL29

If he's "left the WhatsApp player group the squad uses to stay in touch" then he's no longer going to be able to stay in touch with the squad.

A squad that he's still a paid member of.

That's severing ties.

Don't be so hard on yourself.
Surely you’re not this thick…

There is absolutely no way this is true. The Mirror should be banned as a source on Redcafe TBH.
They've been banned from the end of season party or something. Every negative article about us at the moment starts in The Mirror.

Red00012

3 pages on a player “allegedly “ leaving a what’s app group by the mirror :lol:

All of a sudden the mirror is Tier 1

Red For Ever

I’m not a Pogba fan, but even if it’s true, who cares
Nothing story, made bigger because it’s Pogba.

And who supposedly leaked it to the Mirror.

Jezpeza

So? Its like a turd thats magically dissapeared, saving you the trouble of flushing it

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Couldn’t care less if it’s true or not at this stage and I suspect quite a few feel the same way. All that talent and we only got a glimpse of it in 6 years.

tell you what, he’d be world class in walking football

M16Red

I don't know what's worse, the fact that anyone gives a crap or the fact I'm reading it.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I hope he packs his bags and sells his home in England. We need to get this guy out of here as quickly as possible.
The club are trying to make him one of the highest paid players in the World and that would be a disaster if he signs that contract.
Matt Judge who negotiates contracts should be fired asap, as he is terrible at negotiating deals.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Since when was it common practise that literally every article or bit of news that comes out about united is gospel.

this is obviously made up, the mind boggles.

Loon

:lol:
Jesse Lingard at it again. I wish there was a "don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out" Whatsapp option.

He'sRaldo

Pogba's been a goldmine for the tabloids in his time at Utd.

Amazing how every thread with his name in it somehow racks up multiple pages.

NewYorkRed

Who cares. All this potential and did absolutely nothing for us. Cya

marktan

The Caf really loves to fall hook line and sinker for every piece of garbage news that comes out. If anonymous sources came out and said he's killed 15 cats wearing kitten sized United shirts, this place would be like 'It just goes to show how much he's been against United since he's been here'.

Sadly the same thing happens in real life, I have a friend who'll spout any garbage he reads on twitter as gospel, specifically regarding Pogba.