Paul Scholes

WeasteDevil

Davo said:
Mind you, he could be a useful sub to bring in...

Like a fatter David Fairclough
I wont tell you again.

Goi back to your Pssst thread.

You fecking cnut!

WeasteDevil

Davo said:
Took off like a fire in a hay barn mind
I must say, you did a very good job.

You're a very good fisherman.

Somehow the fish actually watched you put the bait on the hook and yet still took it.

kelvinhole

Hello Kevin
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a fecking hilarious thread. I was laughing so hard I nearly pissed myself in my pants! :lol: Oh my God!!!!!

kelvinhole

Hello Kevin
Love this thread. :D

The mods should combine it with Davo's thread in the GD and make it a classic.

jatin

there's too much blood in my alcohol system!!
Davo said:
Is it time to get rid?

Lets face it, he's not getting any younger and he's likely to prove to be a problem this season re his position. You haven't got a fully firing Keane to cover for him in a 4-4-2, and the signings of Smith and Saha suggest 4-5-1 is no longer the favourite formation.

You could still raise about 10m for him, but if you leave it much longer his value will plummet.

He's showed time and again that he can't hack it at the top level,and is little more than a flat track bully...

Plus he looks like a ginger milk bottle, and is crap in terms of merchandise cash...

Do you all agree?

what are u so scared of scholes, that u plot to post such crap, in order to save pool from facing him

:lol: nce tr, besides i think gerrard is the one u should be worried about
coz he has an eye for wonderful passes to henry

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
jatin said:
what are u so scared of scholes, that u plot to post such crap, in order to be save pool from facing him

:lol: nce tr, besides i think gerrard is the one u should be worried about
coz he has an eye for wonderful passes to henry
Aye, you've made Davo look a right twat now :keano:

Spoony

Obvious wind up.

You can't tell if some of the posters meant what they said though.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I think Baz was serious, can't not have been if he kept repeating the same thing over and over.

Sam

Hmm, interesting...

By the way, is Davo officially dead ?

Cornell

100% agree Divo.

Scholes and the Niville sisters need to be shown the door.

Without Man Utd they would be nothing. Nothing. The bastards were lucky to be in quality squads which pulled along. Look at Beckham, another wanker who used Man Utd to further his modelling career. Where is he now - a washed up footballer who never had talent. Nedved, Del Peiro, Pires, Figo, Zidane, these guys walk on a different planet then Senior Beckham. If I was Pepsi or Adidas I woould super impose him in their ads so no more harm can be done

there is the Door - Now feck off with ya's
:lol::lol::houllier::lol::lol:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Is it time to get rid?

Lets face it, he's not getting any younger and he's likely to prove to be a problem this season re his position. You haven't got a fully firing Keane to cover for him in a 4-4-2, and the signings of Smith and Saha suggest 4-5-1 is no longer the favourite formation.

You could still raise about 10m for him, but if you leave it much longer his value will plummet.

He's showed time and again that he can't hack it at the top level,and is little more than a flat track bully...

Plus he looks like a ginger milk bottle, and is crap in terms of merchandise cash...

Do you all agree?

massey

Genius,Watching him run around the pitch with the ball glued to his feet and making perfect passes is akin to football heaven.Gonna be a sad day when we cannot see the likes of this guy play again.If anderson makes anything like the contribution Scholesy has for us over the years or even surpasses him in talent we will be very lucky.

Cina

He was unbelievable today, un-be-fecking-lievable.

hiro

just watched the highlight and that run and cross for ronaldo in the second half which ended up hitting the post was brilliant.

what a vision by scholesy - that'd be some goal had that gone in.