Paulo Dybala - Performances

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Yeah, impressive stats this season too. But we all know he'll be off to Madrid or Barca. That's the traditional Argentine route from Serie A.
Interesting you say that because I'm a bit surprised Aguero is playing his 5th season for City now, sure he's getting paid very well but I always thought he'd be off to another team soon. Barca/Real didn't need/want him I guess.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
I don't think his future lies as a striker. His skill set is better suited for a No.10 or forward, rather then an out and out striker.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Interesting you say that because I'm a bit surprised Aguero is playing his 5th season for City now, sure he's getting paid very well but I always thought he'd be off to another team soon. Barca/Real didn't need/want him I guess.
Came from La Liga though. Veron is the last high profile Argie I can recall coming from Serie A.

Lamela too, but he's a bit shit.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
I absolutely agree. He already drops pretty deep and gets involved in a lot of build up play for Juve. But even there we certainly need players of his quality/potential in the team.
I think Martial's future does lie as a striker though, so any future team would be like this:

Depay---Martial---Dybala
Hererra---Schneiderlin---CM
Shaw---Smalling---CB---Darmian
DDG

All you would need is a CM and a CB. Stones/Marquinhos/Laporte for CB and Gundogan/Koke/Isco as a CM are both gettable.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I think Martial's future does lie as a striker though, so any future team would be like this:

Depay---Martial---Dybala
DDG

All you would need is a CM and a CB. Stones/Marquinhos/Laporte for CB and Gundogan/Koke/Isco as a CM are both gettable.
Memphis has not even show a modicum of potential to be our long term LW.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Memphis has not even show a modicum of potential to be our long term LW.
He did for PSV. Struggling at United doesn't mean he isn't good enough.

NoLogo

Depay---Martial---Dybala
DDG

I agree. Martial should be our future number 9. If we play 4-3-3 the player selection you suggest seems like a good choice. I wouldn't mind a 4-2-3-1 though where Dybala can play behind Martial and Mahrez or someone comparable on the right wing.

Adisa

Whether we can sing him or not is another discussion but the club must do everything in its power to sign players of this quality. Not half hearted pursuits, not trying to be on good terms with every club. Keep offering money till they say yes. It worked in Martial's case. I'm sick of seeing shite wearing our shirt on he pitch. If Juve want €100m, so be it.

Classical Mechanic

He is happy at City. The Real rumours have started in previous summers and he shot them straight down. Much to the irritation of us United fans.

HabeasC

Urgh, imagine Martial from the left and Dybala from the right with Rashford up top. So much pace, power and skill.

cyberman

Rumours in Spain are if Barca have to sell Neymar this summer then this is the player they will replace him with.
Barca are such a financial mess but this wouldn't be that bad of a deal.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Rumours in Spain are if Barca have to sell Neymar this summer then this is the player they will replace him with.
Totally convinced Juve do not sell this summer tbh

Adisa

Problem with that is Dybala plays wide right. Barca won't buy him for so much money and play him where he hasn't played before.

In February, there was an Italian journalist/biographer who said we were trying to use third parties to set up an almost impossible transfer for Dybala.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Surprised more teams were not in for him (including us) when he moved to Juve. Can't imagine him turning down the money, unless Juve are paying him mega bucks.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Surprised more teams were not in for him (including us) when he moved to Juve. Can't imagine him turning down the money, unless Juve are paying him mega bucks.
Wanted to stay in Italy.

WhoDaGOAT

He is very good. Him and Correa are our future.
I like the look of Correa. He had a serious heart condition for a long time. Torres is playing well though.

Vietto will hopefully settle next season or move to a club where he can regain his Villarreal form.

Have you seen Simeone's son play?

IFC 1905

Yeah, he's been doing good. He was playing for River Plate but they sent him on loan to Banfield, because he was young and River had plenty of strikers.

He should be back to River Plate next season, and all my friends who are River supporters want him back ASAP.

WhoDaGOAT

Yeah, he's been doing good. He was playing for River Plate but they sent him on loan to Banfield, because he was young and River had plenty of strikers.

He should be back to River Plate next season, and all my friends who are River supporters want him back ASAP.
Yeah, he's rated highly by a Spanish guy I know.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks

Fer

If Dybala is available and we have the money we should try to sign him. Maybe he could be attracted with a new project under Mourinho. A fluid front of 3 of Griezmann-Martial-Dybala or Martial-Kane-Dybala would be amazing. Unfortunately, I can't see that happen and it seems we are linked with Mane.

Fer

I know Argentina have quality players up front, but I think Dybala should have been in the squad. He is better than Lavezzi and Lamela that were selected to play Copa America.

Fer

Maybe he will play in the Olympics.
That makes sense. I guess it would be a similar situation as Neymar.
David Luis, Kaka, Oscar, Lucas Moura, Danilo, Ganso are not in the Brazilian squad. Weel, not a big surprise (just for Moura).

Red_Beans

It seems that Griezman is unattainable this window, so I would be more than happy with:

Martial - Rashford - Dybala

Whatever he costs will be money well spent

Scarecrow

Having a week off
It seems that Griezman is unattainable this window, so I would be more than happy with:

Martial - Rashford - Dybala

Whatever he costs will be money well spent
What makes you think Dybala is more attainable?

Adisa

Reports in Italy that we've tried to sign him in the last ten days but he's not keen.
I think we should keep trying till he can't refuse.