Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckooo1978

just saw his goal there....delicious

not sure where he would fit at United but he's a fantastic player

Preezy

He's an unbelievable player on his day, but where would he play? He's not going to replace Sanchez or Lukaku, and I don't want to see Lingard, Martial or Rashford getting their playing time reduced even more than it already is. I'd rather us take the £100m+ it would cost to buy him and spend it on a couple of quality midfielders to help out Matic and Pogba.

Canagel

If we signed him someone would have to leave and I don't want to lose Martial or Rashford. Great player but with Sanchez already here there's no need to buy Dybala.

Devil may care

If we signed him someone would have to leave and I don't want to lose Martial or Rashford. Great player but with Sanchez already here there's no need to buy Dybala.
I'd imagine he'd play off the RW since Jose doesn't seem to have any intention of playing Sanchez there and neither Martial or Rashford are any good on that flank. If anyone went it would be Mata.

Sanche7

I do feel we could use some more magic up front, I mean all the European Heavyweights have 3-4 Top players in the attacking positions

Real - Ronaldo, Bale, Isco, Benzema ( may not be top class now but he will be replaced in the summer )

Barca - Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Coutinho and about to buy Griezmann

Bayern - Lewandowski, Muller,James with Robben and Ribery

City - Sane, Sterling, Aguero, Jesus,Bernardo Silva and wanted to add one more

The only players we have that are Elite or near Elite are Martial, Sanchez and maybe Lukaku.
I think we can easily accommodate another forward

LW : Martial, Sanchez
ST : Lukaku, Rashford
RW : Dybala,Mata / Lingard
And maybe play 4-2-3-1 against the non top 6 teams.

Its not often that a player of his quality becomes available, we are talking about a potential Ballon D'or winner here. I'll be very disappointed if he's available and we do not make a move for him.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
As much as I love Martial and Rashford, I think Dybala is a level above both.

mav_9me

As much as I love Martial and Rashford, I think Dybala is a level above both.
No question but our attack still remains very much disjointed. Adding 100 m players to that wont magically fix it. Much prefer we fix our CM and full back options with the money.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
No question but our attack still remains very much disjointed. Adding 100 m players to that wont magically fix it. Much prefer we fix our CM and full back options with the money.
That’s very true. A brainy centre mid is a must for me.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s a bit of a melt isn’t he? I thought Argentines were fiery scrappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.