g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infestissumam

the same people who are saying "he'll be another di Maria, let's not bother" will blast the club for having no ambition if no big names come in.

Lemansky

No you fool. Its as follows:

Di Maria, Falcao, Sanchez, Dybala.

Thanks.
Could also say Mkhitaryan, Schneiderlin, Depay, Schweinsteiger, Bailly, Darmian,Bebe, Buttner, Zaha, Kagawa,Fellaini and Blind. But that’s does not suit the South American angle.

The honest truth is that the last ten years we have signed loads of players that did not work out.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
There is a flight from Turin to Manchester leaving at 8:45 £250. I’d imagine he’d probably get a chartered flight mind but he could save himself a bit of cash on that one. There were earlier flights but with check in and all that I doubt he’d make it in time and the 6:15 one has a stop in France. Don’t want to risk PSG kidnapping him off the plane.

Did I just go full muppet @Vault Dweller?
That's some top Muppetting Ando :devil: we need to make him aware of all travel options ASAP! Can't have PSG trying to stage an intervention.

Ban

I doubt anyone has a strong opinion one way or another, seeing as every one of your posts is a one-liner, usually designed to make it look like everyone else is hating on a player/transfer and you're the one being positive about them.
Thanks massive spammer for yet another spam of yours. In the next post try to write something worthwhile.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We might know how that meeting went down though. Enough to feed the muppets to carry on the good work :devil:
There will be a story “Sarri tells Dybala in meeting today that he is not central to his plans! Now Dybala decides.” Then a story tomorrow “Dybala will decide his future in 48 hours”.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Some posters' entire argument is based on the notion Ole doesn't think he needs a player like Dybala. How do they fecking know that?

Fosu-Mens

The notion we shouldn't sign top players cause every top signing in the last 6 years has flopped is the biggest nonsense. Mention three good signings in the last six years. Almost every signing has flopped some way or another, big or small.
There are very practical reasons why our transfer record has been awful. The biggest reason is that our signings have been plugged into an already dysfunctional team, not because they were bad players or in cases not the right fit.
This depends entirely on Ole, if he has an idea of how he wants to play and how Dybala fits, there is every reason to believe it is a good signing. I have no doubt in my mind Dybala isn't being forced on him.
If we kept Lukaku for another season and he did not play much or underperformed, the fee we would get for him would be a lot lower than what we can get for Dybala next season (dependent on the contract we give him).

SCJY

Could also say Mkhitaryan, Schneiderlin, Depay, Schweinsteiger, Bailly, Darmian,Bebe, Buttner, Zaha, Kagawa,Fellaini and Blind. But that’s does not suit the South American angle.

The honest truth is that the last ten years we have signed loads of players that did not work out.
Exactly. Don't know why people don't get this. A metric ton of players go through our very own academy and don't make it, don't know why it would be any different just because they are signed from another club.

As with all this things in life and business, there are many factors to create a success, and timing is a very big one. Cantona, one of the biggest legends in club history... would he even fit into our team as it is today? probably not.

Eric's Seagull

Yeah, apparently they could not find a meeting room. Amateur hour.
If this is correct. This is terrible. Lame as feck. Putting off talk about a transfer for a few days when we have hardly left in the window because they could not find a meeting room is fecking pathetic. Makes us seem like a joke. Your point in bold it up perfect :mad:

Last edited:
This was after he left United can't find an article think it was a video, but i did find this from 2011 though.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...ed-says-assistant-coach-Rene-Meulensteen.html

We were 100% in for Sneijder in 2011, the argument between Ferguson and Bob Cass was down to a misunderstanding apparently. Cass was SAF's mouthpiece back then, he gave him some quotes on Sneijder he wanted put out there. They were supposed to be from a ''United source'', but the article stated it was Ferguson himself who said it. The editor probably took it upon himself to add Fergusons name but Cass said they sorted it out a few weeks later.
Interesting.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
For the record i'd welcome Dybala if he gets here seeing how it's looking likely and it'll also means Lingard doesn't get to start game. Will obviously hope that i was wrong and everything for the best, but if this whole thing collapse i won't be fussed one bit though.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
the same people who are saying "he'll be another di Maria, let's not bother" will blast the club for having no ambition if no big names come in.
Anyone demanding big names for the sake of showing ambition deserves to be ignored.

Alemar

No medicals today for Dybala and he won't train with Juve either! What does this mean!!
What could it actually mean? What "medical visits at Juventus" was he supposed to have today???

Lemansky

What could it actually mean? What "medical visits at Juventus" was he supposed to have today???
When coming back from vacation all players do medical tests etc, Dybala won’t do them as planned.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If we kept Lukaku for another season and he did not play much or underperformed, the fee we would get for him would be a lot lower than what we can get for Dybala next season (dependent on the contract we give him).
I said towards the end of last season that keeping Lukaku isn't an option. You don't allow a £75m signing waste away on the bench. We are swapping him for a player that is obviously a better fit for the way the manager wants to play for almost nothing. I can't understand how people see this as a negative.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
presumably a beginning of season fitness / medical check to make sure he's healthy to play. Probably insurance purposes as much as anything else.

Alemar

When coming back from vacation all players do medical tests etc, Dybala won’t do them as planned.
Aha! Now that sounds about right, medical facilities at Carrington are more state-of-the-art of course

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
So we owe Everton a percentage of Lukaku's fee apparently.

If it's a swap, how do we decide what we owe Everton? They get Dybala's fringe or something?

Red_toad

Some posters' entire argument is based on the notion Ole doesn't think he needs a player like Dybala. How do they fecking know that?
Ole talks a lot bout pressing, then we're strongly linked to a player who probably wouldn't be great at it. I'd guess that's where people get the idea from.

Eric's Seagull

I said towards the end of last season that keeping Lukaku isn't an option. You don't allow a £75m signing waste away on the bench. We are swapping him for a player that is obviously a better fit for the way the manager wants to play for almost nothing. I can't understand how people see this as a negative.
I would rather take a swap on the player than cash at this stage. As if we take cash at this stage I can't see all being reinvested and a lot of it going back into the Glazer's pockets.

flappyjay

All of those who cast doubts like “another di maria” etc, would be saying “woodward out” if Dybala was signing for Tottenham or any of the top 5 clubs.
No we would be saying Woodward out because we still haven't addressed our midfield, rw and a CB. All positions that were priority going into the window.

EwanI Ted

Dybala is Kagawa 2.0

He can't play RW, he's really slow, he can't play striker, he's really small, he can't play midfield, he can't defend

He's an elite player and I get why he's exciting for the club and fans but seriously, he will do nowhere near as good for us as he has for Juve, look at how poorly he performed last year when the entire team wasn't set up in his favor.

Pogba, Martial, Alexis, Rashford AND Dybala all running around like headless chickens in each others' way in the centre of the pitch? No thanks.

We literally never learn. Buy someone who can play wide right ffs.
Or alternatively get a coach who can organise players who reguarly interchange, which has been a staple of modern football for ages now. Im hopeful Ole can do that, but if he can't, the solution isnt to downgrade the players its to upgrade the coach.

DRM

Take it easy man it was a joke.

simmee

If this is correct. This is terrible. Lame as feck. Putting off talk about a transfer for a few days when we have hardly left in the window because they could not find a meeting room is fecking pathetic. Makes us seem like a joke. Your point in bold it up perfect :mad:
I heard that Dybala suggested doing it over Google Hangout but Sarri only has Skype.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I feel bad now.

I was only joking.

Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.