Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckooo1978

this feels too good to be true

if Juve swap Dybala for Lukaku who's well down the pecking order at United it will be a great deal for us

BBC saying hes in talks - reckon he's gonna ask for Ssnchez money

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

if Juve swap Dybala for Lukaku who's well down the pecking order at United it will be a great deal for us

I think it will end up being something like 200-250k a week, then bonuses and incentives etc.

SirAnderson

Last minute of the last game of the premier league. United need one goal to claim the Premier league. James goes past one defender, speeding past another! Passes it to Greenwood who flicks it on to DYBALAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHGHGHAHAHHHH UNITED HAVE PUSHED CITY OFF THE TITLE AND RECLAIMED THE THRONE! OLE HAS DONE IT!
Okay...

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Liverpool fan mates stating that he remembers my excitement with signing Di Maria, Falcao, Schweinsteiger, Pogba, Ibra, Sanchez.

I think it’s different this time. He said I said that last time.
I'd be very happy if he turned out being as good as Pogba.

NJM78

I don’t think that’s anybody’s objection. How about if we do sign him, he plays like Mata and complains like Di Maria and wants to feck off in 6 months time. Would you still love him to sign for us?
He certainly won’t play like Mata and I’m certain if we sign him Ole would play him in his preferred position and barring a home break in and a club like Real or PSG coming in for him, I don’t see any issue.

Maybe we spunk a stupid amount on Longstaff and he ends up being shit and missing Newcastle. No guarantees with anyone. Lukaku doesn’t want to be here, so pointless keeping him so if we can get a star name who on his day is a very, very good footballer it’s worth the risk in my opinion.

luke511

Dybala as a false 9

James/Martial Dybala Rashford
Pogba Fernandes
McTominay
Shaw Lindelof Maguire AWB
De Gea

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Signing Dybala and then playing him on the right would be a waste of time. We're not going to sign Fernandes if we sign Dybala, he'll just play at the tip of the midfield where Fernandes would've played. You won't fit them in the same side so there's little use trying.
He'd be miles better than anything else we have on the right.

His best position is centrally though.

edcunited1878

I might need that one explaining to me.
Darmian knows the transition from Italy to Manchester. Yes, there's Sergio and Rojo as fellow Argentina's but you would think there's good support for Dybala. It's an entirely new life and world to him if he potentially comes to United. His adjustment curve will be steep.

Alabaster Codify7

He doesnt want to come here. The only reason he'll come is if we offer him almost Sanchez level wages. And he isn't worth that - he isn't gonna score us 20+ goals a season, I'm certain of that, even if his head is in the game.

RC89

Liverpool fan mates stating that he remembers my excitement with signing Di Maria, Falcao, Schweinsteiger, Pogba, Ibra, Sanchez.

I think it’s different this time. He said I said that last time.
Why I'm only a 6.5 in terms of excitement. Not sure how good the fit is.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He'd be miles better than anything else we have on the right.

His best position is centrally though.
He's really not good on the right though, one of the biggest issues we've had post SAF is shoehorning players into positions they aren't comfortable in. Dybala's not comfortable on the wing so we'd be wasting his best attributes by playing him there, he might be able to fill in occasionally but that's the only time he should ever be on the right.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
If Dybala wants to come to united he will accept circa 300k wages. If he's not set on the move, rather than turn us down he will ask for 450k so we reject him instead. Hopefully he accepts the lower wage band and wants to join us. If his agent is over then it means he's open to the idea of it.

StonedhamsterZA

If this and Bruno ends up happening, it will be so strange having quality in depth for a change, and not just 1 injury away from playing Carrick at CB.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Dybala is a better, more established player. You had to get a subtle little dig in though didn't you :lol:
They are not really the same type of player, since Dybala is more of a forward. Moreover, Lo Celso seems to be the one that Pochettino wants, so that's good enough for me.

It has little to do with who is the "better, more established player".

RedNed77

True, hadn't thought of that.
I still think that this is a concerted effort by Juve and United to use each other to force through some transfer dealings. Dybala to Spurs (or wherever they are trying to foist him) and Rom to Inter. I think our relationship with Juve is pretty cordial and this is a fairly crafty plan (by Ed standards) in 2019 with the circus and inflated market around transfers.

Sterling Archer

He doesnt want to come here. The only reason he'll come is if we offer him almost Sanchez level wages. And he isn't worth that - he isn't gonna score us 20+ goals a season, I'm certain of that, even if his head is in the game.
Di Marzios just said he's asking for 10million. Luke Shaw is on that...

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
I love how some of us know he does not want to come here. U guys chatted with him, right?

Another hilarious and extremly lazy comparison is Di Maria. A different player from a different team. Lazy.

I cannot understand how someone would be against adding Dybala. Like yeah let’s play JLingz for 30 games in the attacking midfielder role and watch him rack up six goals and three assists. He is one of our own. Oh yeah. We need class and we need it now.

MadMike

Di Marzios just said he's asking for 10million. Luke Shaw is on that...
He's on 9m net atm. He'd be asking for 10m net. Which is more than the 10m gross Shaw is on.

Salaries in Italy are always calculated, offered and reported in net figures

Fully Fledged

I'd give him Sanchez's money but I'm not sure Sanchez would be happy about that.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
They are not really the same type of player, since Dybala is more of a forward. Moreover, Lo Celso seems to be the one that Pochettino wants, so that's good enough for me.

It has little to do with who is the "better, more established player".
They don't play in the same position yet you stated you would want him if if Lo Celso wasn't attainable :rolleyes:

But I'm the one talking bollocks obviously...

Nick7

I still very much doubt this happens. Don't think he'd want to join and if he doesn't we should steer clear.

Sanche7

We lack a proper WC forward. Selling Lukaku and signing Yedder will not solve that. Dybala is proven and is very talented. Given the right circumstances, he can be world class for us. Martial and Rash are way too Inconsistent for a team looking to win trophies. If it were up to me, I would sign Yedder too, provided the fee is 30-40 mill because if any one of Rash, Martial or Dybala gets injured, we will be back to playing Lingz or Mata

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
We lack a proper WC forward. Selling Lukaku and signing Yedder will not solve that. Dybala is proven and is very talented. Given the right circumstances, he can be world class for us. Martial and Rash are way too Inconsistent for a team looking to win trophies. If it were up to me, I would sign Yedder too, provided the fee is 30-40 mill because if any one of Rash, Martial or Dybala gets injured, we will be back to playing Lingz or Mata
We have more pressing needs than to go and sign two CFs. Signing one to replace the outgoing Lukaku is good enough. We still need a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.