Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodzy

What about all the possessions at his house? Is he just going to do a trade off with Lukaku?
So you're saying players take their entire household belongings with them every time they travel to complete a transfer?

Scholsey2004

What about all the possessions at his house? Is he just going to do a trade off with Lukaku?
His other half could call for it sending into storage while they get a new house. When you've got the money these considerations arent a problem. Or so I hear..

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Whilst I'm in agreement, do you reckon Ole will play two up top? I can see one of Rashford or Martial (probably Rashford like today) operating on the left wing.
Would be a shame if we don't play 2 up top. Dybala seems like a great cushion for Rashford with the latter currently having all the goal scoring burden.

When it comes to being a number 9, Rashford fits the profile the most for Ole. It could even be Dybala being a RF.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Is Dybala actually good? I can remember seeing him play once – the brace against Barca in the CL.

I know he scored against us last season, but I have a shit memory so do not recall anything about him.

Suedesi

In the case of an agreement with Man United, Paulo Dybala might not return to Turin as planned but resume Monday from his new club.

In these last hours, his perception on #Juventus would have changed, and he would no longer feel the love from the club.

BOOM

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Who is Giovanni Albanese and why do I believe every word he's saying?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Please please please

Also, feck Inter and their stupid fecking faces

feck Juventus too

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Not sure I understand this in the greater context of our new 'strategy'. Seems like a mix of youth, energy and pressing from the front. Dybala is extremely talented, but hardly known for workrate from when I've seen him.

Seems like a convenient option re Lukaku rather than the right fit for what Ole is trying to build.

El-Manos

In the case of an agreement with Man United, Paulo Dybala might not return to Turin as planned but resume Monday from his new club.

In these last hours, his perception on #Juventus would have changed, and he would no longer feel the love from the club.

BOOM
Reliable? If so i’m unzipping and getting the lube ready.

rhoff113

Even if he fails here, I prefer to be 6th with Dybala on the pitch than with a struggle team.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Not sure I understand this in the greater context of our new 'strategy'. Seems like a mix of youth, energy and pressing from the front. Dybala is extremely talented, but hardly known for workrate from when I've seen him.

Seems like a convenient option re Lukaku rather than the right fit for what Ole is trying to build.
I've seen this a few time and it's something I'd disagree with. I don't think is poor at all, certainly not s weakness of his.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Gonna be a proper anti-climax if he rejects the contract now.

Kearnkoff69

To be fair to Dybala, while not known for his workrate, he did play under a very defensive-minded manager at Juve (Allegri) and flourished up until last season. I don't know what his stamina and desire to defend high is like, but I wouldn't let that concern put off our interest.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
https://www.football-italia.net/141466/dybala-let-down-juventus
Paulo Dybala is reportedly so disappointed with Juventus pushing him towards Manchester United that he might go straight to England.

The forward had been eager to remain in Turin under new Coach Maurizio Sarri, but when the opportunity to exchange him with Romelu Lukaku emerged, the Bianconeri sent his agent out to London for talks.

According to Juve correspondent for Tuttomercatoweb Giovanni Albanese, Dybala was so let down by this attitude that he might not even return to Turin from his summer vacation.

Having played for Argentina in the Copa America, he had an extended holiday and is due back in Italy on Thursday.

There were reports he could return early to have showdown talks with Sarri, but if he feels the club has no faith in him or desire for him to stay, then Dybala may well bypass the Continassa training ground altogether.

If that was the case, he’d simply fly to England and begin training with his new Manchester United teammates instead.

Dybala has also been linked with Paris Saint-Germain and Tottenham Hotspur.

Meanwhile, Inter will not raise their last offer for Lukaku, as director Beppe Marotta stated the proposal was fair in the current market.

The Nerazzurri have turned towards PSG striker Edinson Cavani instead.

Tiber

BOOM
Who is that?

George The Best

I'm not going to believe this till I see it.

Dybala on a swap deal for Lukaku? In what world? How??

Also Ronaldo and Lukaku playing together. I will be watching all the matches to see how Ronaldo reacts to Lukaku pointing to his feet :lol:
Throw in Darmian as well and the valuations closely match?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Another Argie being sold against his will and practically forced to come here? Yep definitely another Di Maria but you just know somewhere Ed is sat with a stonking hard on thinking of the merch :rolleyes:

ArjenIsM3

Tend to agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.