Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireballXL5

So, are we going to actually put in a bid for him, or this just more smoke and mirrors?
I'll believe it when I see it.

Patrick08

I think that Dybala would play at 10. That is his best position. He is not a winger and striker...well Rashford is nailed as first choice there
He could drift in from the right wing and effectively end up in those areas but I don't think we will play in a system that uses 10 scapping Bruno Fernandes deal which is very crucial for creativity as well and forcing pogba to play in a two so deep just like the way Jose mourinho was using him.

We face parked busses most of the time so his technicality will be more of a use cutting in creating chances or scoring in final third, and won't need much pace on the counter regularly.

Jacob

SSN reports a swap is agreed? What remains is for Dybala to agree personal terms.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
So, are we going to actually put in a bid for him, or this just more smoke and mirrors?
The deal is agreed to in principle between the 2 teams as per tier1 reports.

It’s up to Dybala to decide.

UnitedObsession99

What. in the actual feck. ?!??

I don’t believe it but that looks so fecking genuine I’m actually tripping out. Could it actually be.......
By the way if you look in the top left hand you'll see April Dwazen appearing as a snapchat name...that means April Fools in Dutch.

Well it's not April, but you might just be a fool to believe this.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It's probably been asked, but who would you choose if you could only have one - Bruno or Dybala?

I go with BF
different players / different positions, BF is an attacking midfielder, PD is a forward who likes to drop deep. I doubt both will happen BUT if it does, two sitting midfielders, McSauce and Pogba with BF the ball carrier and PD as the mobile agile number 9 is a beautiful prospect, we can all dream

Patrick08

I don't understand the first part and the second part is just weird, we currently have a system that suits him but you are willing to make up the future in order to argue that a player doesn't fit. You could literally do that for every player.
I mean maximum players suit a 433 in our team with the strengths and weaknesses they have.

What we played in preseason is just to get the best system with the squad we had in preseason.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Do we reckon this means the Bruno deal will be scrapped?

Bruno, Dybala and Pogba in one team. Exciting as it is, I can't see it. I think Bruno and Pogba would have required a workhorse 10 like Lingard. Will we just get Bruno and sell Pogba?

And if we had to sell to buy (which I feel is true), then does this particular deal leave us with no funds for Maguire?

So many questions

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Which is ridiculous. Dybala is twice the player Lingard is. If there is even a question of who starts over Lingard or Dybala, epitomizes everything wrong with the club since SAF left.
The problem is that Dybala at #10 might ensure that Lingard normally plays on the right for his workrate. Whereas if we signed Bruno and played him there (I'll be the first to admit I haven't watched him so just going off what others have said) his own great workrate would mean we could play a more attacking player on the right such as Greenwood.

I haven't watched either enough to be certain about anything, but that's the one question in my mind about signing Dybala instead of Bruno. Especially with the possibility of Sancho perhaps being get-able next season.

izec

Almost believable until you realize a guy from Nigeria put it on Twitter. Surely a wind up?
yeah. He is still on holiday, will be in Turin tomorrow. He will be at Carrington at the weekend at the earliest, no chance this will be done before that.

Marcelinho87

Eh? The "bid" has been accepted all the details between United and Juve are done it's just down to Dybala and United to sort out a financial agreement.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
What. in the actual feck. ?!??

I don’t believe it but that looks so fecking genuine I’m actually tripping out. Could it actually be.......
For anyone wondering it’s definitely fake. Our training kit is blue this season. The number he’s holding looking like number 1 and some other number. Unless it’s number 19 then that’s also fake — why would he take 19 when 9 is available and he wore it with Palermo?
Also it would be strictly no phone policy and yet there’s a staff taking a picture with Woodward photobombing it.
Wish it was legit though. Would love it if he signed.

izec

For anyone wondering it’s definitely fake. Our training kit is blue this season. The number he’s holding looking like number 1 and some other number. Unless it’s number 19 then that’s also fake — why would he take 19 when 9 is available and he wore it with Palermo?
Also it would be strictly no phone policy and yet there’s a staff taking a picture with Woodward photobombing it.
Wish it was legit though. Would love it if he signed.
Someone also said Köhler should be i the background instead of Aon.

Bestietom

There is NO WAY we will have Bruno, Dybala, and Pogba in the same team. What we need is 2 Strong midfielders ffs.
A top DM and an all action box to box midfielder, that can control games. Pogba can play as the floating midfielder further forward. ( if he stays).

Paxi

Someone also said Köhler should be i the background instead of Aon.
Yeah that’s true. And also someone posted a photo of his exact face celebrating Juventus win/goal.

Paxi

There is NO WAY we will have Bruno, Dybala, and Pogba in the same team. What we need is 2 Strong midfielders ffs.
A top DM and an all action box to box midfielder, that can control games. Pogba can play as the floating midfielder further forward. ( if he stays).
Why not? Ole already said that Pogba can play DM as he did for France. And Bruno is a very hard working player.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
More a case of Dybala, Rashford, Martial and probably Greenwood would likely be put into the side over the coming seasons. Plus Sancho. They can’t all be in the first XI, and I can’t see any as regular subs. Maybe Greenwood for another year or two perhaps.
Sancho is a far better option at RW then all of those players. And as you say, Greenwood just started his career. Also, if Martial doesn't move his ass and lifts the performances, not just attacking wise, but in terms of pressing and work-rate he will be in serious danger.

No obstacles in bringing Sancho imo. If anything it should prevent us from putting Dybala there and just play him centrally where he is at his best.

Paxi

Reckon he'll stay put and bide his time.
Cant see him leaving Juve regardless of reduced game time.Ronaldo isnt getting any younger and Utd arent exactly putting up trees in the EPL.
It’s to do with Sarri not wanting him. In fact Juve were looking to cash in as early as spring. He’s not wanted and I’m sure Juve politely communicated that.

Bestietom

Why not? Ole already said that Pogba can play DM as he did for France. And Bruno is a very hard working player.
It would be suicide to play all 3 in a side without cover behind them, and Pogba may play in a 2 but NOT with Matic or anyone we have here atm.

kdmaka

Assuming Pogba will be staying, how did Juve play with Pogba and Dybala , in a midfield 2 with Pogba On the left and Dybala as a 10 or as a false 9 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.