Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
If he is ready to move to Serie A, he can't decline winning Serie A every year, can he?
I'm pretty sure Lukaku is looking at the football decision, afterall he chose Everton over Chelsea for game time, United over Chelsea to work under Mourinho and likely he'll choose Conte this time.

marktan

Hmm bit of a weird one, I don't mind us selling Lukaku for £60m+, but I don't particularly want Dybala. He's never impressed me when I've watched Juve in the CL, he's another one of those no.10 type players like James and Mata that struggle to impose themselves at times.

Alemar

Actually, Dybala would have sold many shirts, wouldn't he? Much more than Pepe or Bruno for that matter - he is marketable to a great extent.

kirk buttercup

Keep pogba get Dybala , get rid of darmian and Lukaku , sign Bruno and Maguire , youth coming through and I personally will be a happy man

Amarsdd

Its amazing it took one tweet linking us to him for redcafe to start rating Dybala as some one-trick pony from Italy's second division.
Dybala is a brilliant player. He was absolute class and probably Juve's most valued player for a couple of seasons before last. Last season he struggled as he had troubles with Allegri and Juve build their play around Ronaldo such that he wasn't played consistently and not in his favored position. So, getting someone who can play as forward-right as Dybala for Lukaku is a brilliant deal, almost too good to be true.

manunited1919

We can Swap Lukaku for Dybala, no need for Juve to give us any money, instead just go ahead and take the Piano man along with Lukaku. What a deal!

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
People should note he scored 23, 19 and 26 goals in his previous seasons as second striker before moving out to the right. I hope if we do get him we would play him centrally.
Pretty much this, he's a goal scoring 10, if it's on his left it's a goal.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
If this shit is true, this window is salvageable. Dybala, Maguire and maybe Bruno would be an unbelievable coup.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
More chance of me being included in a swap deal!!!!!

Dybala is a wonderful player but no chance this happening.

kirk buttercup

Its amazing it took one tweet linking us to him for redcafe to start rating Dybala as some one-trick pony from Italy's second division.
Dybala is a brilliant player. He was absolute class and probably Juve's most valued player for a couple of seasons before last. Last season he struggled as he had troubles with Allegri and Juve build their play around Ronaldo such that he wasn't played consistently and not in his favored position. So, getting someone who can play as forward-right as Dybala for Lukaku is a brilliant deal, almost too good to be true.
This.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Wtf has happened to Dybala for this to even be vaguely possible? 1 underwhelming season can't be the only answer.

KW2006

He is too slow to be a winger. And his teamwork, creativity and passing are not good enough to be a No. 10. Doesn't possess qualities to be a striker. He will only be good as a second striker, but we don't play with one in our formation currently. Would take Bruno Fernanes over him.

Axle17

I rate Dybala over Mata + Lingard for sure.
Technically sound, great vision and knows how to score goals.
Way more agile than our donkey too!

Big Ronnie's arrival probably made up his mind for him to leave.

Does this mean we will see more dabbing celebrations? Because that's vital to our success of course..

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
I don’t believe this 1 bit.

For one, we’ve been linked to Dybala for years now and nothing has really ever materialized. Two, with CR7 at Juventus and them wanting to win you’d believe they’d want to hold on to Dybala at all costs simply due to that will to win now. Third, Sarri has mentioned he will play Ronaldo centrally as he wants him scoring more like how he was utilized at Madrid...Lukaku is a centre forward so it makes no sense. And that Lukaku sucks at possession football which Juvé play.

So yea, I think this is just the papers running with a story purely for the clicks.

Alemar

So, Dybala, Bruno and Maguire to join in the same window? Now we are talking

Red00012

Breaking news in 2 days time.

Sky sources confirm Italian media pushing Dybala to Utd rumours. Deal unlikely to happen.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
I don’t believe this 1 bit.

For one, we’ve been linked to Dybala for years now and nothing has really ever materialized. Two, with CR7 at Juventus and them wanting to win you’d believe they’d want to hold on to Dybala at all costs simply due to that will to win now. Third, Sarri has mentioned he will play Ronaldo centrally as he wants him scoring more like how he was utilized at Madrid...Lukaku is a centre forward so it makes no sense. And that Lukaku sucks at possession football which Juvé play.

So yea, I think this is just the papers running with a story purely for the clicks.
Even if we get Dybala, I think it’s another miss-move driven by ownership/Ed.

I can easily see why they’d want Dybala over Bruno/Pepe this window just because it’s how they operate. One is global star, the others aren’t. And it won’t stop them from getting him even if he’s not a fit for our teams needs ALA Alexis 2.0.

redshaw

For Dybala himself, it would be a gamble leaving a league winning club with good prospects of winning the CL, just signed De Ligt and other quality players. Juve look to be on the up and Ronaldo can't be there for too long while we're on a knife edge showing no signs we can function properly without Fergie.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I can't imagine this will happen because I can't imagine Juventus being so perverse.

Silas

Assuming Bruno and Maguire also go through, I guess we'd be looking at something like (during play):

--------------Rashford--Martial
-------------------------------------Dybala
-------------------Pogba---Fernandes-----
------------------------McTominay
-------Shaw---Maguire----Lindelöf---AWB

Doesn't look too shabby. Unsure about the defensive side of that midfield though.

Alemar

Assuming Bruno and Maguire also go through, I guess we'd be looking at something like (during play):

----------------------------------------Dybala

Doesn't look too shabby. Unsure about the defensive side of that midfield though.
It's a title contender of a squad.

Fer

Just sign a top DM and we can compete for the league.

Fer

So, Dybala, Bruno and Maguire to join in the same window? Now we are talking
If we continue playing 4231, then I think is going to be Fernandes OR Dybala.

Do you know if Bruno can play in a midfield of 2?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Is there anything in this?
It's probably Juve basically telling Inter ro lower the price for Icardi since they want Icardi while Inter want Lukaku, so this would screw them over. Or something along those lines.

Fer

My dream signing as a second striker was Felix. But Dybala is a close second.

I would be great if we can sign him for around 70m-80m.

Suedesi

I think Dybala is ridiculously overrated in the UK, and I think he will be a flop once he moves to the PL. (Hopefully I'm wrong if he joins us) . :)

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7

On the off chance Juventus would do this swap deal, don’t bank on United getting 2 players. Remember, supposedly Lukaku’s salary is limiting us from spending more in the transfer market (BS from the glazers just so they can pocket more revenue) so if we get Dybala, his salary will just replace Lukaku’s. Meaning if anything, we will be allowed 1 signing max.

Then it comes down to which signing should it be, CB or CM? I think it’s rather obvious we need a CB badly. Although best case scenario imo is selling Lukaku for cash and just getting a CB+CM instead...Dybala has Ed marketing written all over it. He’s a class player don’t get me wrong but not a priority for the squad. Just look at what happened when we did the same thing with Alexis...

Adcuth

Would have Dybala every day ahead of Bruno. My dream signing after Ronaldo

kirk buttercup

Where do they fit him in? Ronaldo moving there has fecked him tbh. Both players who thrive in completely different systems.
This is how I would fit it ( however most would disagree)

----------dybala /Rashford------
Martial /James ‐-----rashford/Greenwood---
------------- pogba ---------- Bruno -----
-------- matic/Mcbeast /fred
Shaw----- Maguire----lindelof ---- spiderman
------‐--------- De Gea (c) --------######

Status
Not open for further replies.