Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fer

In a 442 (diamond) formation...
Would you play Dybala next to a striker, or behind Rashford and Martial?

SATA

We talk about Dybala's contract but what about Romelu's? Has he even agreed a contract with Juve yet or will he and his agent even agree one?

mu4c_20le

Sold Chicharito and Rafael too early while couldn't get along with Di Maria. Absolute disaster of a manager here but that's for another thread
Both were done at the time and majority of caf agreed. Remember the look he gave Giggs when Chicharito missed the penalty? Only thing I regret is not getting a better price for them.

Rolaholic

Why would Juve's director fly to England?

Must be for the high stakes Darmian negotiations surely...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't think he'll come.

But if he did, the press are already honing the "dya-bal-lical" headlines.

Patrick08

We talk about Dybala's contract but what about Romelu's? Has he even agreed a contract with Juve yet or will he and his agent even agree one?
Lukaku wants to move. Inter was preferred choice but he won't deny Juventus.

IrishRedDevil

He wanted to link up with Conte but if they can’t afford him there is no way he will turn down Juventus. He has said in the past he wants to play in the Italian league so my bet is he would love to join the team that dominate the league.

redpatron

It was a classic press twist. Kroos was not keen to reunite with lvg as well, he had Madrid offer.
This. Kroos himself has debunked this rumor himself. Champions league winner real came to him, he choose them over us, 7th place dumpster.

Mainoldo

This. Kroos himself has debunked this rumor himself. Champions league winner real came to him, he choose them over us, 7th place dumpster.
You have to be clear on what the rumour was, because all you have confirmed was the deal fell throw one way or another.

fps

This would make sense if you used good examples.

I don't know about Kroos. But Ronaldinho was definitely on!!!! Apparently LVG veto'd the Kroos deal so that would have been a dead cert too.
Was it....

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Agresti and Di Marzio saying Juventus sporting director is in London for talks with United.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
In a 442 (diamond) formation...
Would you play Dybala next to a striker, or behind Rashford and Martial?
In the hole behind them for sure. Especially as Rashford and Martial both like to drift wide, dybala is great at picking up pockets of space.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Agresti and Di Marzio saying Juventus sporting director is in London for talks with United.

Can't see how this doesnt happen from here, at least we should find out soon enough either way.

Woodzy

My Mrs is out for the night so looks i'm parking myself in here with some beer! Strap in lads.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Really interested to know the terms of the deal. Considering Juve approached us, we could be looking at Dybala + cash for Lukaku who could also be on less money than Lukaku.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Really interested to know the terms of the deal. Considering Juve approached us, we could be looking at Dybala + cash for Lukaku who could also be on less money than Lukaku.
According to Amoyal (part of the DiMarzio setup) we would be paying Juve around 10-15m euros

Infestissumam

why are Juve so hell-bent on pushing him out the door? Seems madness to me, he's a wonderful footballer and still only 25.

Marcelinho87

Pretty sure they want between 10-20m aswell as Lukaku.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

Could be seeing this next season :drool: obviously with a bit more enthusiasm :lol:
Edit: And without UCL hashtag :(

Fosu-Mens

why are Juve so hell-bent on pushing him out the door? Seems madness to me, he's a wonderful footballer and still only 25.
I think many of us, including a majority of the Juventus fanbase, do not understand this.
I could understand this if they wanted to sell him this summer for £££ due to him having another bad season would make his value and standing in the football world to plummet... And this might be the case given that CR7 is the main guy there, but to swap him for Lukaku... All this might be a ploy to force PSG into making a move, and we are used again in the transfermarket.

USREDEVIL

I think many of us, including a majority of the Juventus fanbase, do not understand this.
I could understand this if they wanted to sell him this summer for £££ due to him having another bad season would make his value and standing in the football world to plummet... And this might be the case given that CR7 is the main guy there, but to swap him for Lukaku... All this might be a ploy to force PSG into making a move, and we are used again in the transfermarket.
Man we are a pessimistic lot aint we? Well when the agents start travelling, i tend to think there's some fire underneath that smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.