Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Is this dead or was the afternoon muppetry meaningful in any way?
Some Italian reports say he’s maybe considering it with the agent also willing to compromise. Pedulla who is fairly reliable said today was key last night. Agresti is radio silent and Romano says it’s off.

The transfer window.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Some Italian reports say he’s maybe considering it with the agent also willing to compromise. Pedulla who is fairly reliable said today was key last night. Agresti is radio silent and Romano says it’s off.

The transfer window.
Don't forget Saint Tony who has reported that our man Dybala has repented and now wants to join.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

The transfer window.
thanks for the summery and update. So I guess the plot continues

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Probably going to Spurs according to Di Marzio.

Great.

Superunknown

As much as I'd love a player of his quality here (and I have to admit that a large part of me wants this deal to happen due to what he could potentially bring to the team), would it be another potential player to upset the dressing room? He would be on high wages, he initially turned us down and the question marks would be around whether he wants to be at the club or not. It's not exactly a great start.

I don't think the deal wil happen, and it's probably for the best. But...*holds back urge to go full muppet*

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That would be the most stupid move ever. We dodged a bullet if that happens :lol:
Told you, he might find Spurs more attractive than us. No way spurs would offer more than what we did to the player.

For his age its not stupid. Solid champions league team that wasnt far off winning the Champions League.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
If Dybala goes to Spurs you can be sure he's going to rip up the Premier League as we watch in horror, you just know it :lol:

Acquire Me

Told you, he might find Spurs more attractive than us. No way spurs would offer more than what we did to the player.
You did. It’s a move from a player in decline imo. Juventus to Spurs is fecking awful.

WensleyMU

For his age its not stupid. Solid champions league team that wasnt far off winning the Champions League.
Spurs will never, ever get that close again though.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You did. It’s a move from a player in decline imo. Juventus to Spurs is fecking awful.
Yeah, well he's getting pushed out in fairness. For him the choice of clubs that want him are us or Spurs so far.

AshRK

DYbala to Spurs and Eriksen to United. I would take that. As much as I wanted Dybala I would prefer Eriksen.

Zed 101

A great player would see the potential to fire Utd back to the top and want to be part of the project a mercenary would not, time will tell which Dybala is

ash_86

So dybala wants 10m net. Can anyone explain me how Levy plans to offer that considering Kane is their highest earner at 200k?

Delano

It's a weird one this, you've got to admire the fact that he's backing himself to succeed at Juve and go to Real, PSG or Barca in the future. But on the other hand, Juve clearly want him out.

Regardless, there is no way Levy agrees to Dybala's demand of £280k a week after Tax. He'd get half if he's lucky.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Does @GlastonSpur still think Celso would be a better signing.
Weirdly enough I still think Lo Celso would be better. Simply because I think he can do a great job as a #8 style of CM.

That said if we’re losing Eriksen then Dybala would be an excellent move.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Then he stays on the bench and gets rotten. Not really the best choice imo.
No it's not, but is he really going to move for quite possibly less money than he's on now?
It seems Spurs have a strict wage structure, and it'd be decimated paying what Dybala wants. Theres no chance they can afford it.

el3mel

No it's not, but is he really going to move for quite possibly less money than he's on now?
It seems Spurs have a strict wage structure, and it'd be decimated paying what Dybala wants. Theres no chance they can afford it.
He's 25. There's no problem taking a backward step so that you keep playing as a starter in a top league then you can move forward later on, instead of setting on the bench in Juve.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Says all you need to know about him as a person if he chooses money/Spurs over Ole.

LonelyFire

He’d be a good signing for Spurs - but can’t see any way they pay either the salary he wants or the agent fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.