Pedro | Agreed terms with Chelsea

where will Pedro go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chriswt

That was a pretty damn fecking good teaser, don't leave me hanging Woody!!

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hopefully Woodys got a private jet en route.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If we were trying to get him on the cheap that goal did away with that idea. Gonna need to cough up the entire release clause Woody

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Ok I hope youre right, just seems an underwhelming transfer to me , but oviously for the teams sake, If we sign him, I hope our teams plays better

Not really, always thought nani was a quality player
Fee is £22m to buy him and they wont negotiate on it, exchanges to 30m Euros. Nani was a quality player for 1 season, after that he showed his quality in maybe 4 games a season and wasn't very consistent.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Considering Young is a forward player his assist and goal ratio has not been good. Critical he ups his goalscoring ratio if we're going to play with just One forward.

Sheldon69

It might be similar to the Depay transfer, another club declared interest and we signed him within a day.
Or maybe city want Wolfsburg to shit themselves into thinking city are moving there attentions to pedro and accept a lower price for de bruyne !

van Persie

Cue Pedro signing new long term contract...
Ha, probably joking but there's no chance as he will still not start over Neymar, Messi or Suarez and that's the reason he's leaving. He's ours and I love it!

prarek

It seems like a fitting end to his Barca career. Scoring the winner in the UEFA Super Cup final. Let him take a bow gracefully now.

snk123

Why hasn't anyone mentioned that he may have a change in heart now due to him scoring the winning goal? It happens to us - don't consider this done guys!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Or maybe city want Wolfsburg to shit themselves into thinking city are moving there attentions to pedro and accept a lower price for de bruyne !
Probably the most reasonable suggestion.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Because your failure to answer it also answers mine.
Right... so I ask how Young was our best attacking player and you answer who was better on the wings and that answers my question. I suggest you go to bed obviously past your bed time

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Now, being fair, Barca were 110% right to keep him for the Super Cup.

Jerch

Hope all Barca players now telling him how great is to score in his last game to win another trophy for Barca and how they will miss him not knowing he decided to stay after that goal today and Pedro won't be able to express that he want to stay after all farewell everyone gaved him already because he would be to ashamed so he decide to leave regardless :lol::lol::lol:

Getsme

Right... so I ask how Young was our best attacking player and you answer who was better on the wings and that answers my question. I suggest you go to bed obviously past your bed time
Answer it then, if you're so desperate for Young to be dropped tell me who was better than him in his position last season. It really shouldn't be that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.