Pedro Neto

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Has caught my eye this season for Wolves. Scored an absolute screamer at the weekend and didn't realise he's only a couple of months older than Phil Foden. Seems to be going under the radar quite a lot with Jiminez, Traore and Neves getting more of the hype. His main issue from what I can see is his finishing, if he sorts that out could be a major talent. What does the caf make of him?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He was seen as quite literally a human money laundering scheme for Mendes

Good to see he's actually a good player

ROFLUTION

Also caught my eye. Energetic player, works hard.

He's probably been bought to replace some of the heavier talent they have and possibly can't hold on to.

Think he's quite promising. Players with high workrates like that will always develop neatly

Chicharito_

Anyone else think this is the RW we should sign?

Left footed but also great with his right, quick, works extremely hard and is only 20 years old! We sign Neto it allows Greenwood to move centrally which I think is his best position.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Left footed but also great with his right, quick, works extremely hard and is only 20 years old! We sign Neto it allows Greenwood to move centrally which I think is his best position.
I don’t think we’ll be signing any RWs any time soon, we‘ve spent good money on Diallo and Pellistri for that spot.

NYAS

He’s not a right winger. Thankfully he’s a left-footed, left winger like they were in the old days. Let’s keep it that way, we’ve only got like 4 of them left around the world.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think he's absolutely quality. Deceptively fast, really skillful and works very hard.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a bigger team very soon.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Wolves transitioned from Jota to Neto as if they were literally the same person. This guy just came off the conveyor belt and picked up where Jota left off. Slick recruitment.

Sea-Cow

I think he's absolutely quality. Deceptively fast, really skillful and works very hard.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a bigger team very soon.
I agree with this. Someone will be very happy if they snap him up, at a hefty price I'm sure though.

What do you think of Daniel Podence? I have been impressed the few times I've seen him this year. He reminds me of Hazard.

Adam-Utd

I agree with this. Someone will be very happy if they snap him up, at a hefty price I'm sure though.

What do you think of Daniel Podence? I have been impressed the few times I've seen him this year. He reminds me of Hazard.
Yeah I like Podence too, the combination of being very quick and agile is always a good thing for an attacker. He seems to have settled in quite well at Wolves now - just needs to add a bit more consistency.

I think Neto though will be a star, he has it all.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He was seen as quite literally a human money laundering scheme for Mendes

Good to see he's actually a good player
Seems a good time to quote myself

The guy was literally a Jorge Mendes money laundering scheme. Now he's one of the most impressive youngsters in the PL :lol:

DRM

Can we just talk about his performance against spurs last night? He was phenomenal! And he's just 20 years old! We have to do everything we can to sign this lad!

RUCK4444

Can we just talk about his performance against spurs last night? He was phenomenal! And he's just 20 years old! We have to do everything we can to sign this lad!
Yeah I really like the look of him.

He’s their most dangerous player and still only 20 yrs old. We should keep an eye on him for sure.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Him and Podence are quality. You can start to see now why they were keeping Jota out of the side to the point where Wolves were ok with selling him
There is a reason Wolves are struggling for goals and points this season – Neto and Podence are busy looking players but not productive enough.

Hoboman

Their combo with Podence looks very good and dangerous.
Both are fast, direct, have good technique, tireless and hardworking.
With fully fit Jimenez their stats and Wolves results in general would be better.
Their form this season could be just a purple putch or natural progression due to more playing time. Anyway, along with Grealish and Watkins they are joy to watch this season, one of the most entertaining players in the league.

DRM

There is a reason Wolves are struggling for goals and points this season – Neto and Podence are busy looking players but not productive enough.
They're missing Jimenez massively. If he was playing yesterday they would've scored a couple

lysglimt

Scout
Neto is pure quality - that is a player we really should look at

Red00012

They are struggling for goals because of Jimenez

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
He would produce better numbers in a better team IMO. He has a wicked left foot but a non existent right, but seems to swap between the wings for Wolves. He'd be perfect for the right wing.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
He would produce better numbers in a better team IMO. He has a wicked left foot but a non existent right, but seems to swap between the wings for Wolves. He'd be perfect for the right wing.
Yes, he plays mostly on the left for them, but roams quite alot. He has also played several games on the right. If you want a winger to cut inside he would be a good match for the right side. Love his hunger and grit.

Jaxa

The Scousers will be all over this guy next summer, he's a Klopp kinda player, hard working, fast and great technique,

Wolves are the new Southampton

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The Scousers will be all over this guy next summer, he's a Klopp kinda player, hard working, fast and great technique,

Wolves are the new Southampton
Wolves are loaded so will be hard to get their players. However I fully expect them to roll over and give them him for peanuts, because Liverpool.

ZupZup

This lad would be a fantastic signing.

Given our general transfer incompetence, we’d surely not be interested.

Gerald G

He's absolute quality. He's rapid but for some reason doesn't look like he should be that quick. Although he primarily plays on the left, he does swap wings at times and he should be someone the club should be scouting.

Giggsforever

He is great. Fantastic movement, technique and dribbling. He is also very creative, that is something we are still lacking bad.

He often play a strange role at Wolves where he is a bit far back and also have to cover a bit in central midfield. He would have more freedom on the right for us and I think he would be productive and entertaining as hell.

Would be my first choice for our right wing.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
This guy is the real deal. Very curious to see him in a more attacking setup.

Adam-Utd

He's absolute quality. He's rapid but for some reason doesn't look like he should be that quick. Although he primarily plays on the left, he does swap wings at times and he should be someone the club should be scouting.
I think it’s his short stride, you expect him to accelerate well, but then he has a 2nd gear and gets even quicker! With such a tight turning circle too it makes him very difficult to stop.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I think he’s a really talented player. He’s someone I mentioned even a couple of years ago to my friends as someone to watch and he seems to be maturing and stepping up his game now. I could see him having a mane like impact in afew years at a top team. Hopefully we look at him.

Gerald G

I think it’s his short stride, you expect him to accelerate well, but then he has a 2nd gear and gets even quicker! With such a tight turning circle too it makes him very difficult to stop.
I think you're right, he runs past quick defenders like it's nothing!

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Wolves are struggling for goals because Fabio Silva looks completely out of his depth at the moment. He's been forced into the team earlier than planned because of Jiminez's injury.

Neto has huge potential. Im not sure he's right for United right now because of who we already have, but no doubt he's going to be moving up to a top tier club quite quickly. Hopefully not to one of our rivals.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
This lad would be a fantastic signing.

Given our general transfer incompetence, we’d surely not be interested.
Incompetence? We’ve signed 2/3 really good prospects. Don’t see that as incompetent

Sylar

He did a lot of work yesterday. Deserves the next game off completely :)